Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

*Fawns over the dogs* They're so adorable! I want your job! Unless it's just a favor. In which case I want your favor!

Or something like that? Grammar, amiright?

My dog is a Golden Retriever/Red Nose Pit bull/Chocolate lab mix and she's beautiful. happy.gif My dad's dog is a Jack Russell Terrier/Chihuahua mix. He shakes. A lot.

Heya Spirit!

SPIRIT!!! *huggles back*

I am well, thanks. You?

It's a secondary job, Dor. My main one is membership, office assistant, and now thrift shop coordinator at our local humane society. I love the house sitting as I get to stay in many nice houses I would never be able to afford!

Your dog sounds lovely. Your dad's is probably very high-strung (but cute, too, yes?)!

Actually they're both pretty mellow.

Until there's a ball in question, then they become vicious predators.

Or when the cat attacks, Charlotte(The Labtrieverpit) will tussle with him. It's cute. happy.gif

blood feces? huh.gif Is there a comma missing there, MP? wink.gif

*sends Spirit some allergy meds*

A cat in the mix, too? Sounds like a good household, Dor! The one yesterday also had four outdoor cats and one fish in a tank. This house just has the dogs.

*Glomps Kat even if she's not here*

user posted image

*Pomf* O hai Dor! (^▽^)/ I am here now!

I must admit that I really like it when my friend drives me somewhere with her moped.

blink.gif I was right? Go figure! (I used to have the same problem in my early 20s...)

Nice video in the Doctor Who thread, by the way! *snugs and mooches back*

Progressing as in getting worse? huh.gif

Sadly yes, getting worse. And glad you liked the video smile.gif

Hey Dor.

Good morning Lagie, Spirit, CottonKattKestra, MP...

and you too Dor... tongue.giflaugh.gif

Hello peeps.

It's throwing it down outside at the moment, so the only thing I can do is wait for my PS4 controller to charge.

Good morning, CPA!

It is cloudy and cold here and I am having a hard time getting up the energy to do anything.

I did get around to scheduling my mammogram, though. It is a follow up to the one in April when they saw an "area of concern" that they wanted to recheck. I hate when that happens!

Good morning Fortune and Purplehaze, Its nice and sunny and a little cold here

I just had the best time in a while! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ My friend asked me to come with her when she had to take her dog for a walk, so I went and we walked around the town for a bunch of hours, just chatting and having a real good time overall. I was so happy after a long while of worry, it was great. As we already have a plan for Christmas, I decided to sing some carols just for fun. In public.

Good evening CPA! How's it going?

Whoa Kat, that sounds fantastic happy.gif

Christmas on the way ~~~

Hope we'll all survive the skeleton war first ~~

Good evening Jortaani, its going good, glad too hear you had a good time out walking CottonKatt...