Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I swear there's something wrong with my scroll, last time it was the moving hatchling, this time my dragon's name changed. I swear it was Crystalline Harmonica before, now it became Cyrstalline Harmonica. Maybe I'm just being a short term memory loss person.

That would appear to be a fairly straightforward typo, SPhoenixx. Like me with my pruple dargons. I'm always sure I've typed it correctly and only later realize I didn't. xd.png

Eh yeah I suppose. I'm a really distracted person though so sometimes I even confuse myself. That one hatchling did move when it hatched though. I thought I lost a dragon when it moved O.O

My cold strikes back, but this time I actually have the permission to stay home. Finally! I feel oddly relieved.

Anyways, good morning everyone!

Edited by CottonKatt

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Let's see... Fortune's vacations usually coincide with her birthday, so of course she's away on the first week I'm able to be on in the mornings. xd.png

Hope you feel better soon, Katt.

Hello to everyone!

I think it gets better after the first night, so well. n v n

Oh man, I just remembered that I have an appointment with my psychologist tomorrow, but I'm uncertain if I can go because of the cold. I certainly hope my mom won't start an argument because of this...

*Catch* I will! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

But first, I have to tell my mom about the appointment... It's so silly to be this nervous about telling it, but I am.

You'll be fine. Worst that happens is you have to go still and your shrink takes it easy on ya cause you're sick. happy.gif

I did it, I feel all relieved again, even though I'm still going there tomorrow.

I thought the worst could have been a negative reaction, because those are the things I almost fear. It's pretty much the reason why the psychologist gave me a 'diagnosis' of being a highly sensitive person...

Because I like RWBY and it was reopening?

Why, is something wrong?

Edit: Oh, I totally get that Kat. I'm the same way even though my brain tells me it's no big deal and it's totally illogical to be nervous but I still am.

Edited by Dorchadas

I like rwby a lot and I really want a rwby rp but they keep dying. Then I check and find ones been made but its a limited number of people sad.gif

Edit: Oh, I totally get that Kat. I'm the same way even though my brain tells me it's no big deal and it's totally illogical to be nervous but I still am.

Nervousness is a real pain, even literally for me. >o> Sometimes even small things get me so nervous I start to feel physical pain and nausea. It's terrible and it happens every time I'm going to do something new.

Anyways, it's actually great to have the next day off too, and my autumn vacation starts after Friday. Can't really complain here. tongue.gif

@Kat - I don't actually get panic attacks actually. Idk why. I know a lot of people that do (including you now) and I feel bad for them. T~T

@MP - Dude, that doesn't mean you can't join. You could play a villain. Some people could play two characters to get it up to 8. More people might sign up. Don't not ask to join an RP if you really want to join it.

@Kat - I don't actually get panic attacks actually. Idk why. I know a lot of people that do (including you now) and I feel bad for them. T~T

I'm not sure whether those things I experience could be called panic attacks or not, since they don't actually sound or feel like them. oAo;