Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Thank you, he was like my child... I know that may not make sense... (I have no children of my own) so he was my "baby".....

I totally understand. My daughter just lost her 16-year-old cat that she had had since he was a kitten -- before she even met her husband. wink.gif

Thank you, he was like my child... I know that may not make sense... (I have no children of my own) so he was my "baby".....

For those who have friended me on Facebook... The cat who passed was my big grey baby... aka BooBear....

Hey every one thought I would stop in and see how things have been going, I'm on the road down here in Louisiana we just stop in some city called Slidell, I think that's its name... laugh.gif

It's at least a little swollen. I dont know when they will get back home. Its been at least an hour since it happened

Edited by Spottedleaf

Morning peeps!

*snugs Spirit better*

It's not going to take much guessing for anyone who knows me well to guess what I was dreaming about last night.

Its okay... I guess I just need to sort myself out before continuing with life.

Well I hope you can pull through ok. Depression is no fun.

Did you find out how your boss did?

She didn't say much. She just said it was hard.

Apparently she is back at work but I thought she was suppose to be in the city. Now I wonder if she cut back on that to be at work because I'm not there. And I feel bad because of it!!

Did you say they wanted you to take some time off? You shouldn't really feel bad if it was their decision.

Yeah I have to take leave because I have too many days. But my boss said its my call if I'm okay with taking today off and if there is no work.

I have no idea how much work will come in today and next week is going to be hell because of the public holiday.

Usually this wouldn't bother me but with the talk of moving I feel insecure

Oh my word! I think I found something that is almost like like the old fruit loops!

Don't know... there is not name on the packet but it looks like it and almost taste like it. The only thing is that there isn't that many colors. There are only four colors in this packet, pink, yellow, green and orange.