Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hey guys, how's sit going?

Its going great I just got me a 1942 Sako Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant rifle tonight for only $410. How it been going for you Spottedleaf?...

I'm sorry to hear about your cat Rachel sad.gif

I'm good but I'm ready for break from school. Even thoguh I haven't been in that long the days at school feel so long.

I'm most likely leaving school early on Thursday

We all need a break, so getting out early on Thursday, going too get out and go have some fun that day?...

I'm supposed to be going somewhere to celebrate my mom's birthday on that day. I just hope I don't miss to much when I check out

*flops in*

bleh, hello peeps......though i may also go to bed soon.....i should draw though......the decisions uwu

Not really, no. It's the same distance I was driving the last three weeks to get to work, over the same turf, so it's not really 'special', and my aunt is better dealt with in the company of other people so she has more people to listen to her.

I, too, love a good storm, so long as it's not accompanying a hurricane.

*sends Mr. Kestra the LEGO Movie* I'm on to Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, very Bad Day. Considering how short the book was, I'm impressed with the movie it spawned.

We have a Bar & Grill?  huh.gif

The AP has had some goodies in it of late. New releases tend to produce that effect. smile.gif

*opens the CPA Bar & Grill* Yup, open-access provided Fort doesn't wreck it we're all responsible. And AP-hunting after new releases is often how I get my rarer eggs or the results of the previous release!

Then I guess said drive is not much fun then tongue.gif Perhaps that's another excuse for me to visit, I can do the hospital run and enjoy the scenery one day! And while a macabre part of me would like to experience a hurricane, the much more sensible part believes that might be a bad idea!

Deb, sorry to hear about your cat sad.gif

The ward has my bed-space booked for about 11.30am so I will be off to lose a piece of my liver in a little while!

Edited by Kestra15

*huggles Spirit*

A bit of Dr Who before I go hospitaling. That moment when they killed a cast member who didn't look before crossing the road.

I just played one of the streamers I watch in Blood Bowl biggrin.gif

I think he was letting me win :/ even though I killed one of his guys (though he got healed) and practically killed another.

Im slightly hoping that he'll mention it on a stream.

A bit of Dr Who before I go hospitaling. That moment when they killed a cast member who didn't look before crossing the road.

Killed a ... cast member? huh.gif That's not that video of the guy whose friends swore at him after he got himself hit by a bus?

Hope all goes well with the surgery.

I don't mind said drive, parts of it are quite pretty, in fact, but I have vacation days specifically planned so as to be able to do nothing during them. tongue.gif

Sorry about your cat, Deb. sad.gif

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out KFC*

Killed a ... cast member? huh.gif That's not that video of the guy whose friends swore at him after he got himself hit by a bus?

Hope all goes well with the surgery.

I don't mind said drive, parts of it are quite pretty, in fact, but I have vacation days specifically planned so as to be able to do nothing during them. tongue.gif

*facepalm* I meant character - referring to the penultimate episode.

Biopsy went okay, now feels like I have a massive stitch and under strict orders to rest tongue.gif

Biopsy went okay, now feels like I have a massive stitch and under strict orders to rest tongue.gif

Best follow those orders! Complications can be extremely serious.

Deb, I am sorry to hear about your cat.

I've never had Popeyes' fried chicken. What makes it better?

I don't know what it is but last time I had KFC it wasn't very good. I think the chicken was more dry or something. But even more than Popeye's I like my grandma's fried chicken because it's homeade

I don't know what it is but last time I had KFC it wasn't very good. I think the chicken was more dry or something. But even more than Popeye's I like my grandma's fried chicken because it's homeade

I know what you mean. I have a friend who makes the best fried chicken I have ever eaten! biggrin.gif

For some reason I always find that Grandmas always make the best food.

I know! Mine makes amazing cheesecake, and her salad dressing is like a legend in my family xd.png

I don't think she's ever cooked chicken for us though

I never had a grandma to cook for me. sad.gif

I'm sorry about that sad.gif

*starts baking a cake* i'll cook for you! (i'll try at least, i'm not very good at anything but desserts)

Im sorry to hear that. I only ever got to meet my grandparents on my dad's side. The ones on my moms side died before I was born. I only have one grandparent left because my grandpa on my dad's side died in 2011.

I started with three grandpas and two grandmas.

I lost one grandpa (dads side). And my grandma on his side is nearing 100.

My grandparents on my mums side are still kicking, I hope my grandma lives long, she's the best.

........why does it always seem like I come in when something sad is being talked about? ):

not saying that peeps can't talk about it, just that I always seem to come in when it happens...

Morning Fort! *mooch*

So, no horrendous bruising, only a touch of pain at the moment, and I was able to drive Lover to her interview (in my pyjamas!), so despite the massive blood pressure drop yesterday seems like I'm okay for now.