Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

A lot worse!

And a price hike of everything... living space, food, electricity and petrol!

Then somebody needs to point out the stupidity of making employees pay more for working for the company. It's insane.

Hello all!

Happy Birthday, Spirit! Sorry to hear they wouldn't let you have the day off. sad.gif

Hey Purple and thanks happy.gif

That is where my boss comes in, Fortune. She is in the city now investigating on what they are suggesting and trying to find the pro's and con's of the situation. We are hoping the pro's lean more to our side. If we have better options then the people from the city might have to move here. If they are against it all the graphic designers has to move.

Ugh yeah that... I still need to sort out other issues concerning money dry.gif

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out cake and ice cream*

Happy Birthday, Spirit! Sorry you're having to work, though.

The thrift shop proposal was approved! smile.gif I switch over there on October 1st, slightly longer hours, more pay, still doing most of my current job as well (hence the longer hours). Wish me luck (and pray the guard dog over there decides I'm okay and doesn't try to bite me).

Deb, I am sorry to hear about your cat.

Thank you, he was like my child... I know that may not make sense... (I have no children of my own) so he was my "baby".....

That totally makes since to me, Deb even at my age. I have 3 cats and 1 dog and don't know what I would do without them.

I just realized something... He died Sept 13, 2015.. I joined this site Sept 13, 2008!! So I've been here for 7 years!!!!