Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

My nose has stopped running which is good. I seem to have passed the runny nose stage and entered the dry mouth stage :/

@MP: mmmm, that's annoying. at least the latter is easier to fix?

seems like a lot of people are getting sick.

Why are Monday's 90% of the time a blue Monday?!

*pets MP*

Hope you get better soon*

Fortune!

*huggles*

Hey there WS!

It seems not a lot happened actually, but some stuff has been released since then. I'll make a post in the Persona cave.

Hasn't the 5th team mate been named and its that guy who was painting stuff? I saw the new trailer it looked alright but the fanservice seemed through the roof :/

Yeah, he's called Yusuke. And there is a shot of maybe another team member as well. I'm going to try and find it and post it in the Persona Cave.

You talking about a game within a game in the persona thread isn't so shocking. There was a game within a game in Catherine.

I've never played a game where the MC can play a video game and that you're partly in control of it when he plays!

I'll be fine... Just have to survive itchy eyes and runny nose.

Luckily I'll be here only until Wednesday!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

By the looks of it it's just a button masher so I doubt it will be anything fancy.

It would be fun though if there was some sort of 2-bit mini game though.

*pets Spirit better*

I really just want to cuddle Morgana though xd.png I'll be all like~

user posted image

Also, I'm annoyed with myself. I totally missed the 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim announcement.

I never played it cause it seemed to perverted and I was 15 when it came out? Watched a lets play of it and it looked pretty fun/tense. Its by ATLUS same as Persona.

But yeah it had like two settings 1. A pub (the MC actually showed up in the pub in P3/P4 can't remember which on some days) 2. a nightmare.

In the pub you could play an arcade game which imitated the nightmare section of the game and had its own story with multiple endings and 128 levels. Turns out it's related to the plot but I won't spoil the details.

Catherine was actually a really interesting game... uhh cyborg chainsaw baby still gives me nightmares though. Freakiest, boss, ever!

@ Spirit: It's the new Vanillaware game for the PS Vita and PS4.

@ MP: No idea what you are on about.

Yeah I know but none of whhat you said makes much sense to someone who hasn't played or watched the game xd.png