Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hmm interesting in One Finger Death punch I my high score is on 1603 kills and i have three other saves below it with lower scores but more kills :/ don't know what I did. Must've gone in the zone in clicking.

EDIT: Oh thats what I wanna say, we got a new PM in Australia and he's much better (he actually believes in climate change!)

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Hey there Darien!!

Jis!! I can hear thunder and I'm loving it!!

Oooooh. I like thunder storms o3o

The cat doesn't though. Keeps trying to hide inside my jeans' leg.

The Cape doesn't get many thunder storms but about two weeks ago there was a really bad one here. I was actually scared and I grew up with heavy lightning and thunder storms. The lighting strike was close and the thunder was so loud it woke me up. It had hit a house close by which caused all the electrical things to go mini boom!

O.o

Not cool.

On a side note I regret posting that link earlier. Now DC is full of adds for Chromebooks that have been sold out.

Really not cool. And I was alone at the flat that weekend!

Haha I have Gumtree ads about flats for sale

*snugs Spirit*

Well I suppose it's better than all those asian bride ads. I have no idea what I googled to get plagued with them.

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I tried not to drip any sweat in them, I promise. tongue.gif

Never tell your 83-year-old aunt you have the day off work. She's already called twice with the general aim of getting me to drive her to the doctor's on the other end of the island.

LAGIE!

*snuggles*

Tell her you're busy getting the island to the other end of the doctor.

FORTUNE!!! *snuggles back*

huh.gif I think she'd think that was weird. I do have Doctor Who on, though, which isn't! xd.png

SPIRIT!!! *huggles back*

I am well, thanks, though dripping with sweat at the moment.

How's your headache?

Getting a bit hot there Lagie?! O.o

Its gone... I think it's just sinus issues again.

I always get a bit of an allergy attack when I'm back at work!

Very hot. Very humid. I'm tired of sweating.

*sends over some Allegra for Spirit's allergies* It's working well for me with the many cats in this house. Perhaps it will work for you.

Ah, The LEGO Movie. It never grows old.

Toppage, 257! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

*curls up*

I am so done with today.

*mooches and wraps Fort in blankie*

Hello Lagie! *hug* I suppose a nice drive around the island is not an ideal day off? I think I would, but I've not grown up on your island nor do I have relatives that old! (I think my remaining grandfather is only just 72yrs).

I do like a good storm, probably what I miss most about Germany.

Back from sorting stuff out in town, Lover was happy for a surprise visit to pet store to stare at lizards, and she's off to ballet tonight so she'll be happy.

I still need to watch the Lego Movie.

Edited by Kestra15

Seems like some people have been blessing the AP- from it I got 2 blue Lunar Heralds, 1 nebby, and 1 [what's its name? night ward?]. And I saw a bunch of xenos pass by and I think one gold. Also got another nebby and a copper now!

Edit: I think it's a pink copper! Wow!

2Edit: Only my first blue was CB, the others were lineaged from mainly InnocentGuillotine but the second blue was from SockPuppet Strangler, which is a blessing in itself tongue.gif

3Edit: Looking at the AP, it seems like the blessing continues, and all signs point to it being InnocentGuillotine. They have somewhere around 2000 dragons to breed, and from their scroll they have 5 eggs meaning they have 2 extra slots so this is really cool thanks

Edited by hgfggg

Hey Darien!

*waves from CPA couch*

waves back at you from CPA Bar and Grill...Hi Fortune and Spirit, I like thunder storms too...

Hello Lagie! *hug* I suppose a nice drive around the island is not an ideal day off? I think I would, but I've not grown up on your island nor do I have relatives that old! (I think my remaining grandfather is only just 72yrs).

I do like a good storm, probably what I miss most about Germany.

Back from sorting stuff out in town, Lover was happy for a surprise visit to pet store to stare at lizards, and she's off to ballet tonight so she'll be happy.

I still need to watch the Lego Movie.

Not really, no. It's the same distance I was driving the last three weeks to get to work, over the same turf, so it's not really 'special', and my aunt is better dealt with in the company of other people so she has more people to listen to her.

I, too, love a good storm, so long as it's not accompanying a hurricane.

*sends Mr. Kestra the LEGO Movie* I'm on to Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, very Bad Day. Considering how short the book was, I'm impressed with the movie it spawned.

We have a Bar & Grill? huh.gif

The AP has had some goodies in it of late. New releases tend to produce that effect. smile.gif

We have a Bar & Grill?  huh.gif

Hi Lagie, yep we have one now...

puts out some pocky and green tea for every one... smile.gif

user posted image