Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Rain, rain go away. Come again another day.

So weird it starts raining and it gets hotter! Its like australia saying, oh what? You wanna be cool? HA! Too bad!

Mmm, fish n' chips bru (the guys who served me were really kiwi). Not the best fish n chips but still alright.

After my biopsy yesterday my blood pressure dropped to around 80mmHg - i.e. very unhealthy. It's fine though, only 20min or so of flaking out.

Went into shock twice before, so I knew it was coming this time. Still not fun, but since I was nice and safe in a hospital this time I was fine. Just had an inverted bed and a good snifter of oxygen.

Well it sounds like you were in good hands happy.gif I doubt there are many better places to go into shock then in the middle of a hospital.

And it helps that I knew it was happening and how to treat it, so I just led there and let them do their thing.

It helps that I normally treat the shocked ones, and having done it twice already this year (during and after my car crash) I knew full well what was coming.

I was debating typing 'Wither has thine spirit soared?' but I was struggling on whether soared was a good word... flown would've been better but the lack of alliteration bothered me.

I'm more angry than anything else and its causing me to cry

Oh I saw something about P5 on FB... something about a surprise site!

Ok well you take whatever you need to feel better. If you want to rant or talk or whatever I'm right here smile.gif

Oh yeah there is a new site, but there is nothing on it yet by the looks of it.

I still don't know how to work Facebook. People keep tagging me and I have no idea.

I'll talk about it tomorrow when I most likely cooled off.

I only saw on my phone this morning! So I know nothing. And I might not be able to watch Saturday morning. My mum have informed me we don't have much internet space left.

FB is weird. I just go to some games and share funny pictures!

Alrighty.

*snugs*

I would say that means we'll have to rely on MP, but considering how he 'tried' to trick us last time I don't think we can put him down as reliable.

I'll only be able to recap on Monday when I'm back at work! That is if I have time. Next week is a short week!

Hey Spotted.

Happy birthday to your doggie!

Hey Spotted smile.gif

Happy Birthday Spotted Doggie!

I'll probably spend Saturday trying to get stuff on my vita xd.png

*hugs* to Spirit. Hope things get better soon!

Glad you are okay now, Kestra. Not sure how much knowing it was coming would have helped for me. blink.gif

Happy B-Day to your doggie, Spottedleaf!

My kids got to grow up knowing all of their grandparents but one (my Dad died while my daughter was just a toddler). And I hope to be around for a long time for my granddaughter! wink.gif