Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Well, I would ask what fair, but you've left for the fair.

In other news, I don't think anyone reads my posts!

Of course we do, hgTangle. We just don't always reply to everything we read. xd.png

You ... died, DSL? huh.gif

I just got back from the fair. I got to ride a bunch of fun rides. Each ride took 4 tickets but on one of then I accidentally only gave the guy 2 tickets but the guy didn't notice so I got to ride for half the ticket price.

I just remembered!! The Rugby World Cup is starting today!

And sadly I have no way to watch the matches sad.gif No live TV in my flat and it's not considered important enough to be on iPlayer it seems. I do hate England. The four UK teams are in the top ten for worldwide rugby teams and we get nearly no coverage for our world cup. The England women's football team are third place, and got relegated to radio coverage. But football, which we can barely even qualify for, which is a hooligan's game played by liars, cheaters and essentially horrible human beings is practically shoved down our throats.

That aside, I officially start proper nurse job on Monday! Two week induction period which includes five supervised shifts, so I actually do proper nursing stuff during induction, not just listen to the usual safety briefings. This should be fun. And the first aid course I spent the last two days running was well-rated by the learners which is nice; just hope they all pass their assessments on Monday.

Pity you can't watch Kestra!!

Time for my grrr-face!!

Go Bokke!!

My cat has this spot near his ear. It's been there for quite some time now and now it seems that it has gotten a little bigger. He seems that he just won't leave it alone because every so often it keeps coming back open and bleeding. There is a spot on my bed from where he bled earlier today. I don't know what I can do for him

Take him to a vet, Spotted? In case it's more than it appears?

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out berry crumble and creme anglaise*

I'm watching Maleficent while awaiting the new Doctor Who.

My working day was a waste of time, but at least I'll have a future day off to make up for it.

My parents don't want to take him to the vet just yet. They are trying to find something at home that they can put on it

Clean it with hydrogen peroxide (it stings, so watch out for a reaction from the cat!), pat dry, then try a little triple antibiotic ointment and watch that he doesn't lick it off.

Edited by Lagie

Take him to a vet, Spotted? In case it's more than it appears?

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out berry crumble and creme anglaise*

I'm watching Maleficent while awaiting the new Doctor Who.

My working day was a waste of time, but at least I'll have a future day off to make up for it.

That's a good movie.

@spotted: mmm, that sounds tricky. if you do try lagie's method, good luck

It is! smile.gif

The new Doctor Who so far is also very good.

My mom put some type of cream on the spot. It seems that whenever the scratch or whatever starts to heal it makes the cat itch because I've noticed when it's started to heal that he would be scratching it a lot and thats why its coming back open so much.

It is! smile.gif

The new Doctor Who so far is also very good.

Agreed, I quite enjoyed it. A spectacular ride start to finish!

Happy birthday Lagie, have a lovely day! xx

Thanks, all! smile.gif

That cake looks too good to eat, Spirit!

*sets out some of the cupcakes her sister-in-law made, along with ice cream cake and chocolate cake and key lime pie*

(Yes, I had many desserts at my birthday lunch!)

BBC America has obliged me by running a Doctor Who marathon ever since the series premiere last night, complete with Tom Baker episodes. biggrin.gif 'Genesis of the Daleks' ties in with the newest premiere.

nope, not at all uwu

mmm........debating if i should call in sick. i feel that it's in my right to, but i also feel a bit guilty doing it........

Good morning everyone!

I won't be much on today!

We have a public holiday on Thursday which is pushing my deadline to finish earlier.

Greetings people. I was sick last night and consequentially used up all the tissues in the house... so I didn't go into uni today :/ Though I did go and buy more tissues.