Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

So my boss informed me that she will be fighting for us! Thou I'm happy I have a bad feeling she might not win!

Hey there purplehaze!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Yeah...

Remember three/four years ago when I announced they were moving us and how upset I was. Well I'll give you a guess why today is a bad day!

Maybe... My boss and her boss is going to fight for us to stay.

Now Johan and I have to hold back on flat searching!

Ugh I just had my worst game of blood bowl yet.

I injured no one! The best way for my team to get exp is by injuring! I killed one guy at the start, who got revived incidentally, and then no injuries! Whats more he was ridiculously lucky! Constant 5/6's on the dice and when I went for blocks it was only ever push them or I get knocked down!

In the end I got two level ups :/ but apart from those two and my one scorer got no other exp.

Now that game went too long so I'm going to bed.

Moving you again?!? That's hardly fair. I hope you do get to stay put (though wouldn't moving back to where you were mean you could go home again, Spirit?).

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out foodstuffs*

So, we went out back and selected four choices of dogs for my aunt - and it urns out all the dogs are on hold (again) while we sort out the distemper test results. Sigh. At this rate, we'll never find one for her.

oh gosh, it's reached that time again, hasn't it?

i remember having this conversation a year ago; all these peeps having their b-days in september :'D

Morning everyone!

Fortune the cake is awesome!! Thank you!!

*huggles*

Hi there MP!

I also better get to work if I want to get the day off tomorrow!

Nope they cancelled my leave for today because of the work issue I had yesterday!

Yeah... I was so upset/angry I had to go to the bathroom and cry while punching the wall!

Yeah I know but its all because the printing industry is suffering, so now are making plans and always moving people