Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Carina - mmm... sometime...

Purples - hmmm... somet- hey, didn't I see someone ask on the Discord? :P 

Celestial leaving eggs with a note that says something like, "be back in 30 days bby"

"Unborn dragons are actually physically mature and ready to hatch early on in their development cycle" so I presume they actually spend a long time developing inside their mummy, but for the sake of this request:

Hib17bB.jpg

I love the expressions you're able to convey with just a bit of ink :lol:

Satisfaction and horror sometimes are so close to each other!

8 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

"Unborn dragons are actually physically mature and ready to hatch early on in their development cycle" so I presume they actually spend a long time developing inside their mummy, but for the sake of this request:

Hib17bB.jpg

This is adorable.

@Ruby Eyes slightly widened eyes, plus curled mouth work wonders for completely changing expressions!

D'aww, that's sweet. :) I hope you're okay with me using your Azure Glacewing(?) blep in my signature. I love it too much. :wub: 

Also, i've found something that might be interesting to do (found in the new Hellhorse Encyclopedia entry:)

Riding a Hellhorse is incredibly unusual and difficult

Personally, I find these two bits fascinating:

Intentionally burn surrounding areas to mark their territory and warn intruders to stay away

"This is ALL mine!"

Hellhorses move on after their surrounding area has been destroyed by fire

"Oh, oops. Wasn't me!" *leaves while whistling innocently*

On 9/18/2017 at 1:25 PM, FoxintheBox said:

All I want to see is a trollface Purple ~ Fertility is a lie :shades:

k72GVXT.jpg

On 10/14/2017 at 2:45 PM, lovecats99 said:

D'aww, that's sweet. :) I hope you're okay with me using your Azure Glacewing(?) blep in my signature. I love it too much. :wub: 

Also, i've found something that might be interesting to do (found in the new Hellhorse Encyclopedia entry:)

Split. But of course both her heads couldn't fit in the picture. ;)

qx74Gn6.jpg

Ah, yes, they make their targets... dflirty. Fertile. Flirt-ile.

Edited by Dirtytabs

Considering a Hellhorse's fire, that riding-bacon would be insta-fried! XD

Yum! Easy meal!  And the saddle - probably a useful chew toy/stress reliever.

You know you are too emotional when... The look on that poor little vamp's face makes you tear up! She must feel so left out!

Oh, thank you for feeling bad... :dry: Poor little girl, no costume, no candy, apparently no friends. I know "CB" Vampires are aviable the whole year, but it still feels like they're pushed away this holiday. But you know what - I always keep a few candies in my bag, even in summer. She can have them all!

On 10/30/2016 at 9:27 PM, RWyvern said:

I'd love to make a request involving a mad scientist dragon creating illegal zombies but I suspect you have enough work on your plate :'D

3hIk5rB.jpg

All of you planning to raise some undead beasts this Halloween, that mad pyralspite is you. Working so diligently to unleash mindless, vicious beasts on the world - shame!

(I have my adult and hatchling fodder lined up right here...)

LOL Omg that's too awesome. The soulpeace makes it a million times better too. Soulpeaces must get tired of cleaning up our mad-scientist messes.