Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

its eyeeeess that pyralspite lost his or her marbles a looong time ago

I have so many hatchies and adults lined up for their gruesome fates.

I only have one hatchie, a Crimson Flare with 666 UVs XD If it turns, I gotta protect its soulpieces from ALL the Soulpeaces!

Those damn BSA dragons. Sometimes useful but in unsufficient numbers, sometimes they can ruin your hard work. :lol:

Have the scientist ever noticed what happens with his zombies? Or was it the first one? He's so absorbed with his diary...

*peek a boo* I need to figure out how to change my default Discord name. I think I shall go to the FYI on Discord. Do people go tot he IRCs anymore? I am not asking those questions here, I am merely contemplating my loss of time. Wow! But I am still sneaking and peeking. What a year! So glad this is a much happier holiday season! Happy Holiday Non Stop Roll Right Thru the Months for the next... 4 months almost?  Actually closer to 5? Depending on how long you want to wait it maybe maybe 6. Wow. Too many Holidays. I'll go back to hiding and I love your work. I want to see it on the Discord, but I shall have to figure that one out.

We're ALL mad scientists, unwilling to give those poor creatures rest, putting everyone in danger.

Make it 8 if you wanna drag Easter and DC Birthday in. To see it on the Discord, post it on the Discord, no problem-o.

vCFcM4p.jpg

Who chose a desipis to go trick-or-treating? Don't you know what you're dealing with?

Maybe your "caretaker" had to deal with a slightly more experienced hatchling than Azure's XD

On 10/27/2017 at 11:23 PM, Azure said:

You laugh outloud, not just at the demand itself but at just how ridiculous its still youthful mental voice and its imperious order sound in concert. It looks puzzled.

SLAVE! it repeats, louder. PRESENT ME WITH CANDY!

That is so adorable. And these dragons should be too terrifying to be adorable. I now notice that Azure's is shorter than the human - probably considerably younger. :D

Edited by Dirtytabs

2 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

That is so adorable. And these dragons should be too terrifying to be adorable. I now notice that Azure's is shorter than the human - probably considerably younger. :D

I admit, trying to find a way to make them cute was... a challenge. But that's the theme I had with the previous story I wrote in the same thread, featuring a Pumpkin. So!

On 10/29/2017 at 11:53 PM, Dirtytabs said:

3hIk5rB.jpg

All of you planning to raise some undead beasts this Halloween, that mad pyralspite is you. Working so diligently to unleash mindless, vicious beasts on the world - shame!

(I have my adult and hatchling fodder lined up right here...)

*snorts with laughter*

"Not here though"

Lol, don't want to deal with the consequences of raising the dead, do you?

Fortunately, Soulpeaces are here to take care of that for you! XD

Man your stuff is great. 

If a desipis fit in my hand, I would consider it cute even if it were a mind-crushing adult. And if it held my finger and looked at me with tearful eyes because it had no costume, I would cry.

Thank the soulpeaces! Good thing they can deal with us awful, irresponsible experimenters!

That Soulpeace is indeed a magnificent one there XD

My choice was a Shadow Walker, and I got to contemplate the ramifications of trying to put a costume on something without much substance that constantly fades into the shadows :lol: I wish I had any story-telling or picture-drawing skills to weave this idea further.

A shadow walker can't be forced to wear anything it doesn't want to wear. The article will just go right through it. :D 

I have to admit that I was greatly amused by the number of Shadow Walkers I encountered that were dressed as ghosts, even in the last day of the event. (All but one - that one was a fairy.)

Shame there was no skeleton suit to make a redundant black marrow costume.

That sounds cute and funny, maybe you should draw it

You too awesome. I spent my entire day looking through the pages. I'm at 30 now! I NEED a way to view it all in a couple seconds... lol

I remember that! I'm almost positive you've posted that before, although I couldn't say when. The "why are we doing this again?" just totally cracks me up for some reason.

KELutQD.png

I've misplaced the original post that contained the request. It was from over a year ago! On my notes, I have "ochredrake and day glory drake doing dog things such as playing with frisbees".

LOL awesome! The ochredrake licking itself looks *exactly* like what my dog is doing right this second. And the ochre in the back looks so happily stupid.

Can't do a "drakes acting like dogs" without the barking, licking, and/or panting. :D