Ribombee

What do you use to watch TV/movies?

What do you use to watch TV/movies?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use kisscartoon.me to eatch Steven Universe though...

This

Also, I use anime ultima for anime :3

I use Netflix for the most part. I got tired of the commercials on TV.

Currently have directv but debating ditching it and swapping to netflix and a roku box or something. Anyone have any recommendations (roku, apple tv, chrome cast etc?)??

Netflix. I was living on redbox until my sister got netflix and asked if I'd split it with her. I pay $5 a month for pretty much all the shows I have an interest in watching. Sure, I get seasons later than everyone else, but you're certainly not going to hear any complaining from me. I'm sooooo glad my sister asked me to split netflix. 8D

My dad has Hulu+ for whatever reason, so I shared that with him for a while, but even if you pay for hulu, they're are still a million ads. Ridiculous.

And internet is enough without shelling out $50 more a month for commercials and shows I'll miss due to being at school most the day. >_>

I alternate between Netflix and streaming off GorillaVid and similar sites. >.> I cannot do cable anymore - commercials drive me NUTS and the cost was ridiculous.

I got netflix today and it's so exciting!

I wanted it for ages but I don't have a credit card, so I was never able to get it. Then I found out you can get it with gift cards! smile.gif I'm very happy ^^ hahaha

I use Netflix all the time but if I can't find something I try to find whatever I want to watch online somewhere else.

My friend has Netflix, so it's a common hobby for us to watch some series or movies on Netflix. It's a great thing to have, and also makes sleepovers a whole lot more awesome. biggrin.gif As for only myself though, I usually watch series or movies (movies not that much though, as I like to have them as DVDs or BluRays) online somewhere, just about anywhere where I can find whatever I need.