Epyon

Pirates of the Realms OOC

Super sorry for the delay!

I'm going to let Ep write the initial contact between Zak and Briagh's ships. I'm assuming Ninafer's ship won't reach the first two for at least another fifteen to twenty minutes. Also, I'm assuming "contact" doesn't strictly mean the two ships are brushing hulls. More like there's a couple hundred yards of space between them; avoids any accidents that way.

For all outward appearances, Briagh's crew is gonna look decent and Stormlight isn't the first sort of name you think of for a pirate ship. (Plus, what sort of pirates are lead by a Shield Dwarf? ;D ) Anyways, no one should immediately think "Pirates!" when they first see Briagh's group.

(Though the damage to the ship might be... interesting.)

I was gone for a few days (didn't come onto the forums) and there is a nice post to read =D

Perhaps not, I felt like you could've used the post to expand more on Ninafer's ship, the attitude of her crew and overall how they prepared for a fight. Some detail goes a long way in a post, though you probably already know that.

Edit: Will change the post when I get back. Today I don't have enough time to focus on expanding n.n

Working on a simple review of the latest release n.n

I'm going to my fiance's from today until Monday or Tuesday.

SSI forms came. I filled out mine and now it seems Dad wants my help to fill out his (which are about me) but seems to refuse help at the same time and I'm worried how utterly slowly he's filling out his is going to mean trouble for me >.<

Like I saw him feel out ONE question on a page and suddenly he's in another room doing something else.

Okay, he does ask for help for the simplest question too. He doesn't know what medications cause me what side effects so he asks for help on that never mind he was, at the time of asking, holding up the page with the answer and even pointing to it >.<

Edited by Jashypoo

Will post soon-as in the next 48 hours- once again, sorry for being sporadic guys. I'll be more consistent.

I don't think connecting the two ships is wise considering that a third is approaching. It could cause some fatal trouble since the waves could end up slamming the two together because they can't drift apart.

While that might be a concern, it's a nonfactor. Ships since the dawn of the sailing era could tie off with one another without fear of damage and ships have been able to tow others as long as they were large enough. Concerns for this would've been present with rough seas where damage could be caused because of the violent jostling. But since the seas are calmed, it's no problem.

I'll be revising my post again hopefully tonight.

I tend to be busy so argXD

Edit: I has edited the post again =D

Edited by Jashypoo

Outstanding, much better Jashy. Now to wait for Gildaug, Biologist, and Drakkoh to post. Hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone.

I'll try to reply in a day or so smile.gif

Edit: Sick now so everything is getting done much slower >.<

Edited by Jashypoo

I feel like I should ask. How many are still willing to continue this rp?

I'm still in. Just waiting for other people to reply, since I'm the second-to-last post.