Epyon

Pirates of the Realms OOC

I will continue to post. Sorry for the delay. Expect something of me by Monday. Starting a new job has been... tiring.

Alright, so that's four, myself included is five. I take it we lost three or four people then. Very well, thank you guys.

Edited by Epyon

Thanks, Biologist! I'm working on my post right now. Might have to step away for dinner but it'll be up tonight.

That'll change soon. I've been having some block but I'll be working on getting a post up soon.

You probably just need to adjust the filter settings at the bottom of the page where your tracked threads are located. It's connected to recent activity.

Biologist, I understand that since your guy is mainly a fighter, feel free to use a few of the npcs on the ship so that way you don't feel so restricted. Same goes for Whispers. I'm gonna bring in that storm that was mentioned earlier.

@Epyon:

Thanks, that is a good idea. I'll try to post soon with a (few) NPC's to describe their actions in the coming battle.

[EDIT]: posted. I hope you like it smile.gif

Edited by Biologist

Posted. Just wanted to clarify that Cal is bummed at the lost opportunity for a fight, but I am fine with it. I'm sure she'll get to show off later xd.png.

Caught up with writing a fic (which I've been working on for a month or two now, part 1 nearly done and then onto part 2) and it's sort of killed my drive to rp or work on other fics. I still need to get a reply out on an rp group I run on facebookXD

I'm going to still keep up but I'm wondering if I could have a temporary leave of absence until it's finished?