Epyon

Pirates of the Realms OOC

Is Budrik the only one acknowledging Aireia's words? xd.png And, even then, he didn't really acknowledge her words; just her arrow. :v

Calendriel is following Grim's lead. She doesn't want to fight, but she'll stick by him. So to her it makes no difference with Aireia does, only how/if Grim reacts to it. But I'll edit my post to add that in smile.gif.

Thanks |D I just wasn't certain if anyone was overlooking my post or something because there didn't even seem to be an internal reaction to Aireia's deliberate actions/words.

It's a good thing you mentioned it actually. I did initially have a reaction to your post, but with all the discussions and editing I forgot beyond 'if Grim doesn't focus on the elf, Cal doesn't either.' Anyway, I'm curious to see if Aireia picks up on Cal's look.

Off to bed now smile.gif.

Grimwald decided to let the decision to attack or not depend on Calendriel's judgement. As an elf, she was the expert on Drow after all.

Sure, it's not like my God and their Goddess are exes who went through THE MESSIEST break-up to end all messy break-ups, or anything. So Cal is not at all biased biggrin.gif.

So I am planning another character. Just wondering, are crossbows a thing? More-so, personally customized repeater crossbows?

Double-barrel, tripple-barrel, scoped, poison/explosive/flammable liquid-laced bolt tips, etcetc?

I need to know my limits, because I get the very bad feeling that if I try to explain some actions in technical terms, someone might throw a hissyfit, claiming I'm being the kid with the lava-proof boots who always cheats during a game of "the floor is lava", while if I write it off as "magic" or just "skills", it will be perfectly fine, or meet very little criticism. Past experiences, I don't wanna get into it right now. :I I really really really REALLY hate writing off an action as "IT WER MAGIK, WOOOOO!!!", just a personal preference, as is the reason I almost never use magical characters in RPs. ...or videogames for that matter. But I digress.

Lastly, he will also be a pirate hunter, but I will concoct a sneaky plan for either the new guy, or Budrik, to switch them over to piracy at some point.

THINKING AHEAD, HUZZAH!!!

Lastly, are those four races the only ones among which we may chose, or do I consult the wiki? xd.png

Edited by Brotato

There are crossbows but I'm not sure about the repeating crossbows with the type of bolts you would want to use. The only repeating crossbow that I know of comes from Sun Tzu and that will cause friction. (Friction+explosive liquid=boom) Also, I think you're getting carried away with turning a crossbow into some kind of psuedo firearm with the mention of barrels and scopes.

For now I would prefer just using humans, elves and dwarves. As this RP progresses and more people show their interest, it will extend to land-based rp and I will allow the use of the other races, except the genasi and the qullan.

I am also considering the use of magical items, but it'll be a while before I resolve the mental debate within myself.

Ooookay then.

Narvix? I think it's your turn now. xd.png

Well, this died pretty fast. :I

Only with an attitude like that.

I'm getting around to posting; be patient. I've got tons on my mind right now and I've just needed a few days from posting in several threads. Besides, Aireia isn't that much of a heavy influence/participator in the situation between Zak, Cal, and Grim. People have been free to post without me.

Edited by Narvix

Only with an attitude like that.

I'm getting around to posting; be patient. I've got tons on my mind right now and I've just needed a few days from posting in several threads. Besides, Aireia isn't that much of a heavy influence/participator in the situation between Zak, Cal, and Grim. People have been free to post without me.

I guess, but it hasn't happened. xd.png

Edited by Brotato

Hey Alex. Let's talk about this one first, okay? I'll be right over. xd.png

Alright. (ಠ_ಠ) I have a sheet ready though.

Edited by Ælex

Go ahead and pm it to me or post it in the OOC Ælex. I'll take a look through later on today.

My brother and I talked it over, and have decided to start a new pirate vessel together.

I want to ask, are there openings for new ship captains?

Of course. Go right ahead. smile.gif

Roger that, writing it now.

I'm giving Narvix and Brotato a change to get in before I post, in case anyone's waiting for me.

Bro isn't here right now. He mentioned he doesn't feel involved enough to have to post at the moment, but I'll give him a poke.

Bro isn't here right now. He mentioned he doesn't feel involved enough to have to post at the moment, but I'll give him a poke.

Basically this. xd.png

Hey Whispers, I didn't know Dangan was being rude. xd.png

He's a dwarf and I think he interrupted in the conversation a time or two, so in Cal's book that makes him suuuuuuuper rude. It might be her, rather than him wink.gif.