Epyon

Pirates of the Realms OOC

Impressive. What were you hoping with him? Definitely not a Merchant from the looks of it, would you be leaning towards a pirate life?

Definitely pirate life. wink.gif

Although, anything works. He just wants money.

Edited by Drakkoh

Alright, after reading it a few times, your CS looks solid, although I don't see any mention on how he acts when alone with his thoughts or how he approaches new encounters. Unless I missed something which is possible. Once those are in, I'll accept your character and you will be able to captain your own vessel to join the action quicker.

Alright, after reading it a few times, your CS looks solid, although I don't see any mention on how he acts when alone with his thoughts or how he approaches new encounters. Unless I missed something which is possible. Once those are in, I'll accept your character and you will be able to captain your own vessel to join the action quicker.

Done.

I added the following:

Charlie's ordeals have left him emotionally numb, leaving him with little reason to recollect about his moral decisions. Ultimately, he spends the vast amounts of solitude his lifestyle presents in training, or plotting on his next big cash-in. While it might not be outwardly apparent, Charlie's disdain towards humanity has molded him into a proficient schmoozer; a skeptical and doubtful shell of a human being, perpetually hiding behind a facade of false mannerisms and lies with one goal in mind: profit.

I would prefer not having him be a captain though. Any available spots on an already existing ship?

Edited by Drakkoh

Narvix's character Briagh is the captain of the pirate ship Stormlight, you could ask her.

Yes, there's room on Briagh's ship. Feel free to jump aboard.

I'm sorry about the lack of activity from my end. I plan on making a post within this week. I just need to get some work and school errands done before the semester starts on the 19th.

Edited by Narvix

Yes, there's room on Briagh's ship. Feel free to jump aboard.

I'm sorry about the lack of activity from my end. I plan on making a post within this week. I just need to get some work and school errands done before the semester starts on the 19th.

Okay, that sounds nice. So how do I start off? Already aboard the ship? As part of the crew?

Completely up to you, as long as you're already on the ship. He can be part of the crew or another recent addition like Psy's merchant (though, Psy's now disappeared).

Completely up to you, as long as you're already on the ship. He can be part of the crew or another recent addition like Psy's merchant (though, Psy's now disappeared).

Hmm, okay.

I'll edit in the details.

Waiting for the O.K. from OP.

Edited by Drakkoh

Apologies for my delayed first post, it was a busy week of finals. I did well enough.

...looks like I didn't miss much anyway. unsure.gif

*writes post*

Sorry for the wait. I've been busy and lacking motivation for awhile now. I managed to get a bit of that motivation back, enough for a post.

I didn't know what else to do with the NPCs or Aireia so I'm hoping we can get things moving again. That was the intention with Briagh's section: get things moving forward.

Sorry for the wait. I've been busy and lacking motivation for awhile now. I managed to get a bit of that motivation back, enough for a post.

I didn't know what else to do with the NPCs or Aireia so I'm hoping we can get things moving again. That was the intention with Briagh's section: get things moving forward.

Yaaay! laugh.gif I was sooooo itching to get posting!

And ofcourse just as I was typing that, my internet cut out for 36hrs. ._.

And now I dunno what to post. ...fantastic.

Edited by Drakkoh

Sorry, haven't really been on the forums a lot lately...best to contact me via facebook or twitter (@jashykins).

Was interested in joining and then arg >.<

Didn't know if things had started or not as no one told me and I grew bored about checkingXD

Edit: Understand if you want to drop me.

Edited by Jashypoo

Well, we've started. ^^ If you want to join in, go ahead and do so, you can start up your own vessel to get into the action quicker. If not, then I will drop you. Just let me know!

Just drop me.

Surprise meXD

Where is the rp?

And I need to find my character sheetXD

Edit: Go the character sheet. Was on pendrive.

Gotten a new laptop since the middle of last year?

Edited by Jashypoo

First page of the OOC is the location Jashy. Right now the rp is close to orlumbar, midway between Waterdeep and Candlekeep. First contact between pirates and pirate hunters is at hand.

My eyes kept skimming over the link.

*smacks forehead*

I'll probably reply later tonight n.n

Name: Ninafer Bal

Race: Half-Elf (elf and drow)

Class: Mage

Weapons: Dagger, prefers to use spells over weapons

Appearance: 6 feet tall, long white hair, blue eyes, dark brown skin

Personality: Ninafer is torn between the two sides of her heritage. Like the Drow, she tends to favor relationships that are beneficial to her. Unlike the Drow, and perhaps because of her elven heritage, she doesn’t betray her former allies just because an alliance has suddenly become non-beneficial to her. However, if her allies betray her Ninafer has no problems dealing out damage.

Pirate or Pirate Hunter: Pirate Hunter

Ship Type: Frigate

Ship Name: Raging Raven

Personal Flag design: (All Pirate Hunters will start in Waterdeep so their ship will also have a flag with the seal of Waterdeep. Pirates can start from any island in the Moonshae Isles and the Nelanther Isles. Pirates need only their personal flag.)

History (optional):

Ninafer Bal was born of an elven mother and a Drow father, a very odd couple. Ninafer never knew her father, but her mother told her stories often enough. All she knew of her father was that he escaped the Underdark and had lived with her mother for a little while. But then he found that the Underdark was where he belonged and so returned, though they never learned his final fate. They both doubted it was a good one.

Ninafer eventually left her mother as she didn’t like the pity she got from other elves. Not that her mother was treated well after having a child with a Drow. Ninafer got work wherever she could. When she reached her height of six feet she became a very impressive foe.

Ninafer went on to become a mage and the only weapon she carried was a dagger. She liked to see opponents underestimate her before they died. After a little bit she joined a crew of pirate hunters. She didn’t choose to be a pirate hunter out of any personal feelings, but because she had flipped a coin. It had just turned out that the choice the coin made was pirate hunter.

Besides the original picture that this is edited from being having raven in the title, there appears to be a beardish thing on the front.

HERE is a quick little comparison between the two birds I found.

So I'm assuming I got the right bird.

If not, I'm so sorry birdy gods O.O

Edited by Jashypoo