Esko

The Uniques

I pulled my purse out of my pocket. "Here's 2 dollars for anything, but if you ask for any more I'll take whatever you bought. In case you have no money." Then I turned to Esko. "I created this place, I know my way around. Apparel is that way, food is down this street... Here." I gestured to the confectionary and the supermarket. "Let's go."

"Hm..thought Zed created it along with the rest of the town. Maybe I SHOULD'VE paid more attention to other posts even if I didn't need to see them." I kept following Mouse, still noticing weird looks. Worst case scenario, they get draggged off by the government for testing. I sighed when I looked at the confectionary. I could already tell that of we weren't careful, the whole day would turn into a disaster.

Dang, making a habit out of sleeping with my wallet in my back pocket was a great idea. I've got my credit card! No joke, I did have my wallet, credit card and all. "Score!" I laughed. "And the best part is, at least in my world, I have over $800 on this thing. Well, I can only access $100 at a time, I think, but still." I smiled and put my credit card back in my wallet, and my wallet in my pocket, before following the others.

((NO, I don't sleep with my wallet in my back pocket, just like how Esko doesn't actually wear a mask all the time.))

((I almost always keep my purse in my pocket, it's pocket-sized! The only times I don't have it are when I don't have pockets or when I'm in the shower. That'd just be weird.

'Nother mini timeskip or are we just gonna play out the shopping? This is weird))

((Timeskip. Take it away!))

((Ugh. FINE))

TIME....SKIP...SH*T...

((Now they are back at camp... Take it away, not making the first post))

((Haha. There's the thing.))

"Wow. Seralth's really hungry." I watched the chubby GoN gobble up bread chunks I fed her, along with apple slices, beef jerky, and, of course, chocolate.

^~*~ McKenzie ~*~^

"Alex, remember, we might not get another chance to get food, so don't blow all yours in a minute," I reminded, and slung my new bag over my arm. It had food that didn't need to be refigerated, my phone in case we ended up in another present-day or at least 2000 setting, a pack of cough drops, and my purse, which held a Target gift card, a Jamba Juice gift card, $22.89, a portable charger, and a pack of gum. It held a lot for such a little thing. My phone had been in my pocket before. Somehow. So I stuck it in my bag. I guess my mom put it in my pocket?

((No seriously I have a portable phone charger in my purse))

"So what are we supposed to do next, go find a stone? How? We can't have Zeditha - er, Mia and Yawela - or anyone see us, because there were no GoNs in the cave.

Wait. I have an idea of where it could be."

((Eventually we should go to YAAD (and possibly The 7 Seas, if you're feeling generous, because Mousie haz an idea of what to kill there).))

((Waiting on Esko))

((I've already forgotten my idea for what to kill...))

((I've already forgotten my idea for what to kill...))

((I don't even like pirates and stuff like that, so can we just go to YAAD and maybe somewhere else? Like Dragonclan, that might be interesting.))

((I don't even like pirates and stuff like that, so can we just go to YAAD and maybe somewhere else? Like Dragonclan, that might be interesting.))

((Aww

And in Dragonclan, there are no humans))

((Aww

And in Dragonclan, there are no humans))

((Exactly. Humans would be totally interesting and stuff. Though the Dragonclan RP seems to have been deleted.))

((Nah, here it is.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry8669917

If you get Dragonclan, I get 7 Seas and Esko gets... Um...

777?))

(( Well wait. Esko and you might want/need to RP as your Dragonclan characters when I get there... Oh boy, and Zeditha was a part of that... We may have a tough decision on our hands... Ooh, wait! What if that's like a gimmick of this RP, that events in this are re-posted in the RPs that we visit? Oh man I really want that to be a thing. I can elaborate if you want.))

(( Well wait. Esko and you might want/need to RP as your Dragonclan characters when I get there... Oh boy, and Zeditha was a part of that... We may have a tough decision on our hands... Ooh, wait! What if that's like a gimmick of this RP, that events in this are re-posted in the RPs that we visit? Oh man I really want that to be a thing. I can elaborate if you want.))

((I understand.

But not everyone knows of/will approve of this.))

((I understand.

But not everyone knows of/will approve of this.))

((Hmm... Well I suppose I could only run into my characters... That would solve the problem.))

((We'll have to ask the owners if we can do this, such as Zeditha for Forgotten Destiny))

((We'll have to ask the owners if we can do this, such as Zeditha for Forgotten Destiny))

((Yeah. Can you PM Zeditha?))

((hahahahaha

I like this. biggrin.gif Feel free to visit A Forgotten Destiny - you could even turn up at the village and meet everyone, possibly even interact with the plot-thing I plan on doing.

And you also have permission for Dragonclan I guess, as far as I can grant it ~ idk why you think it's important that I'm in it, but whatever.

And last but not least, could I join? I could position my character in a random RP world that you visit, and then she joins the crew when you visit. I'll have to make the RP-version of myself a little more kickass though, because I tend to be pretty lazy. The most kick-ass thing I do is Karate.))

((hahahahaha

I like this. biggrin.gif Feel free to visit A Forgotten Destiny - you could even turn up at the village and meet everyone, possibly even interact with the plot-thing I plan on doing.

And you also have permission for Dragonclan I guess, as far as I can grant it ~ idk why you think it's important that I'm in it, but whatever.

And last but not least, could I join? I could position my character in a random RP world that you visit, and then she joins the crew when you visit. I'll have to make the RP-version of myself a little more kickass though, because I tend to be pretty lazy. The most kick-ass thing I do is Karate.))

((Hey, Zed!

Technically we're already in Forgotten Destiny, just not near the characters.... And I guess for fear of ripping space we haven't talked to things we've 'channeled' or created, unless you count the village to the side.

New character for you? Mmmmmmm... I like you, but it doesn't seem like a good idea... Gotta ask Eskoface.))