Esko

The Uniques

"Go try, but it might be too much and blow a fuse. We don't exactly need that." I leaned my head against...something. "So...what will we do now? Wait for somebody to come and tell us what to do?" I rubbed my head and yawned.

"Tell you what to do? First One probably would have not incarnated somebody helpless, so that is not an option. HOWEVER, there IS mentoring and training. And that's what I am here to do."

The voice surprised me a whole lot. I jerked my head in the direction of a black haired guy, who looked somewhere in his twenties and carried a scythe that looked too similar to mine. Then I remembered; that was one of the guys we met in the Forest of Giants.

I rushed foward, quickly making sharp ice on my hands. However, with my inexpirience, it was clumsily made and could probably break easily. Also very uncontrollable. "You censorkip.gif**! YOU brought us here!" I growled as I rushed foward, lashing out with the messy ice blade thing. He raised up a black-and-white shield, blocking my attack with terrifying ease.

"Inexpirienced. Clumsy," He tripped me, my face landing on the ground. "Not to mention pretty inept at quick battle plans." He said this all with a deadpan tone, though I could see a feeeling in his eyes. A look of constant despair, as if something was always haunting him. I knew who he was. I CREATED him. At least, I thought I did.

"Gryffiko..." I whispered, surprised that there was no surprise in his face.

"Channeler. Not surprised at all." He calmly said, as if this was normal for him. "Yet you know less then you think."

What was the frickin POINT of this?! I lunged to stab him again, but just got shoved aside. "AS-" Before I could finish, he nailed me in the gut with his boot, Levi-style. I groaned, clutching my stomach, and slowly got up. "I never made you this much of a butt, Gryffiko." I snarled, lunging again.

He whacked me to the side once more. "Not everything is accurate for every Channeler, especially for a young mind like yours." That remark pissed me off. "Incorrect stance." He said as he kicked my legs and made me fall. I just stood there on my knees, panting. His eyes narrowed as he observed me.

"You need lots of training. As well as you two." He turned to Alex and Mouse. "Now unless you want to end up like him, then I suggest you do not attack." He stumbled a bit over the word him, as if it did not feel right for him to say that

The voice almost made me jump too, but when I saw how easily Esko got taken down I had to stifile a chuckle. "Bad stance, you're trying to hit with the wrong hand, at least I know how to throw a punch correctly and the weaknesses of human bodies." I tapped my neck and the bridge of my nose. "Gotta protect myself, bullies at Highlands are no joke," I giggled. "So, I'm gonna be reasonable now, and actually listen to what you have to say instead of being a snarky censorkip.gif*. Why are you here? Aren't we supposed to learn on our own?"

((I also took Judo for two years (but never got past yellow belt)...))

Edited by MyaMouse

"Uh, sure. I'd prefer NOT to have a boot in my stomach, if possible." Seralth growled and pounced on the boot in question, before I grabbed her and pulled her away. "Don't attack him! That's what I just said we wouldn't do!"

Gryffiko had started to speak when the GoN had pounced on him, before the Pyro had nabbed it. "Good thinking, or that GoN would be across the valley." He then stood in front of them all, with me still on the ground. Man, that HURT me.

"You think you are supposed to train on your own?" He chuckled a little bit. "That's what ass-hat Wayfearer said, but that would not be a good idea. You three would tear each other apart before you learned what a good battle stance was." He tapped my head with the tip of his boot. "So, I came to train you. If Wayfearer and Ethenios try to punish me for running off, then oh well. At least I have the sense to make sure you do not kill each other and learn the wrong battle skills."

((Dudes, Gryffiko's backstory))

Gryffiko's actually not too cliche story

So....

It was years after his group of dragon riders saved the world and all that jazz. That part depends on where the rp he is from goes. I plan a ship with another player, so that's where the love part comes in.

One day, another rider comes out and notes a change in the clouds. The clouds were dark and stormy, where as just a few minutes before, it was clear. This sudden weather change was suspicious, as if some other magic was coming to attack. Turns out, there was.

The Spirit of Untold Evil had invaded. Much flora and fauna was destroyed just by its arrival. It darkened the clouds, and covered a huge amount of land area. It was looking for one person; Esko. Gryffiko went by Esko at the time, thinking he was the only Esko in the area.

The Spirit noticed Gryffiko making sure his love was especially safe and took the hint. The beast grabbed her, and threatened to kill her if Gryffiko did not give himself up. Well, he charged and attacked, which at the time, he thought he could take. He thought he could kill this monster.

He was wrong

The Spirit tightened its hand enough and quickly enough that a sickening ​squish​ was heard, and blood sprayed. The Spirit had killed her in one of the most greusome ways possible, and dropped the remains. Before Gryffiko could react, the Spirit grabbed him and shoved him into a mini cage.

Yay for lazy written histories

((That backstory appears to have excessive gore in it. I'm giving you a heads up that I THINK that sort of thing should be kept to PMs and be opt-in only.))

((Uh....excessive gore is not that. Excessive gore would be describing it in every gross way possible. Of course, that's my view, I am not sure if that is very gory. Unless darkening clouds are considered gore, then a little blood spatter is fine))

((Alright. Well, we'll see then. I will mention I am a bit sensitive when it comes to gore, so it may seem worse to me than to others.))

(('I am a bit sensitive with gore...'

'The particular story I had written was about the dragon, named Yervak, swallowing a plump dragoness whole. The narration went into some unusual detail..'

Yeeees.))

"Hey, that's my insult," I replied to Gryffiko when he said 'ass-hat', putting a hand on my chest.

"So you're here to train us? But isn't your element only Ice? So you can only train Eskowolf's magic, and Alex and I will only know how to use hand-to-hand combat..."

((Also you've called them dergons before, either in YAAD OOC or a dragon request, I just didn't see your post Alex))

((True))

Gryffiko sighed. "I also control Light and Darkness, but Ice is much more convinient." He calmly stated, not losing composure. "Similar things. Learning control and such. Aim, thoug that is not an issue to Sharpshooters. Things like that. Though I will also be training you in hand-to-hand combat. The goal is not to train one and leave it up to the rest to do it on their own." He then thought of one more thing.

"Oh yeah, I am also here to make sure you do not kill each other"

(( >_> I have wacky whispers in my head. They inspired me. I had an urge to write it. Don't judge me.))

"Well you came at about the last second possible for that last part. Esko was getting awfully close to turning me into a popsicle. Or me turning him into charcoal." I glared at Esko to show I hadn't yet forgiven him completely.

((Literally, I have nothing to do.

Maybe make her be a sassy jerk again, but that's about it... And I really don't feel like doing that))

((Time to start this up again))

I snorted. "Yeah, but I think Mouse would have been the one to kill one of us. Like her to do so. After all, she once said that she almost beat somebody up." Then I had to ask. "Hey, once we do all this saving the multiverse, will we get to go home?"

Did his eyes change shape? They seemed to...widen just a little. "We'll see." Was all he said, then cracked his knuckles. "Each of you will take turns sparring with me. Does anybody volunteer?"

"How about Esko? His pride's already been shattered, it's not like he has much left to lose." I snorted. "Whaddya mean almost? I've beaten up and have been beaten up multiple times before." I crossed my arms over my chest, picking at the bandages on the left one. "Besides, I already hurt my arm a week or two ago after crashing my bike into a stone wall.." I frowned. The problem wasn't me. It might've been that I couldn't see... Hmph, cheap parents think I'm fine if it's only 'a little blurry'. I needed glasses and they wouldn't get me any, but since the accident I got glasses and contacts. My arm wasn't broken, but it was sore so I couldn't exactly do anything with it. Plus, there was a big-ass gash on it...

"I'll go, if both men are too scared to go," I finished, rolling my eyes, my left black fox ear moving slightly.

"If you're so interested in going, by all means, do so. I won't stop you." I sat down nearby and flicked my tail absentmindedly.

((~Name calling is never appropriate and please tone down the caps~ WHO CAN RESPOND TO THAT))

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

((Mouse, CALM. DOWN))

---(Gryffiko)---

Gryffiko's nose twitched for a second, as he sniffed. Hm. Doesn't even know about HER. Can they not tell? Or do they think Esko is a young chubby boy who has not even gone over the line of puberty? "Pride shattered? He had none in the first place." He insulted, jabbing his foot into my side once more. I let out a jet of air, then sat there, trying to regain breath. How was my mask still on and not cracked?

---(Me)---

I tried getting up, but it felt like my insides were 20lb weights. I fell on my side, groaning. I have always been hurt, but that was a wake-up call.

"So the girl is going first? Rather, second?" Gryffiko asked, crossing his arms

((NO, I REFUSE TO WRITE UNTIL HE MAKES LONGER POSTS

HERE WE ARE, TRYING TO DO THINGS, ~Removed~ ))

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

((NO, I REFUSE TO WRITE UNTIL HE MAKES LONGER POSTS

HERE WE ARE, TRYING TO DO THINGS, AND HE JUST GOES MAKING ONE-LINERS THINKING IT'S OKAY AND HE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO censorkip.gif ))

((I am sure that he will take care of that. Now post? Gryffiko kinda accepted the challenge))

((Bump. Mouuuuussseee, please))

((Bumping this. Yet again dry.gif ))