Esko

The Uniques

But Mouse was nowhere to be found. She had bolted as soon as AoT stuff started happening. What the hell? If this was AoT, this was most definitely Esko's dream. He had been on the bottom and probably fell asleep first. But how was she in his dream?

I hope this lasts as long as my other dreams. I can't have this.

"Wha- hey, she's gone! MOUSE! Ugh." I stood up and looked around, trying to see if she was just hiding. Nope. "Fine, if Mouse is out, I'm out. Bye, have fun with them, Esko." I started walking in the opposite direction, wondering what would happen. would Esko drag me back to him and make me join him? Or would he let me go off on my own? I hoped the latter, if he did make me stay, I was gonna run like Mouse.

((

Another girl came up, one that looked too much like Mikasa. "How are these two not eaten yet? I would think that somebody out in the Forest of Giants would be caught already...extraordinary. We need to take them back to camp. Braus, alert the rest."

'Ey, just going with it.))

((Soo, now what? When will [REDACTED] happen? No spoilers, you guys know what I'm talking about. The part with the stuff and things.))

(( wait why am I not PMing you guys? Oh well. I'll just say it like this; when do I get to the part with dragons?))

((When the three guys arrive. Which won't be yet. ))

I ran after Alex. "Guys, we might need to stick together! You never know what can happen out here! There are freaking MAN EATING TITANS OUT HERE!" Getting eaten by a Titan might end the dream, but such a horrible way...I needed to save them. I had to. I didn't like seeing people die, dreamworld or not, so it was my duty to protect them.

Meanwhile, a few Titans were sniffing human blood. It smelled richer then normal, better then normal. They were so close to our heroes, and would appear at any second...

((See the Titans))

((Nope. I'm leaving this stuff up to you. I'll talk and stuff, but that's it. That is all I will do until the others arrive. Because I'm grumpy and have no idea what's going on))

((Mousie is SO far away, but I've got no idea what we're doing.

You never said anything about AoT, you liar! I quit (jk)!))

((...You never said anything about AoT...))

((This. At least tell us of the possibility. Now Esko, get me to my dragons NOW. Or I will quit. They are the only reason I'm not letting this die.))

((Although, Esko is as forgetful as I am. Constantly adding things in.

But yeah, man, you gotta tell us, we're not AoT fans like you and we didnt sign up for another Shingeki no Scales RP...))

((Although, Esko is as forgetful as I am. Constantly adding things in.

But yeah, man, you gotta tell us, we're not AoT fans like you and we didnt sign up for another Shingeki no Scales RP...))

((Esko? Forgetful? Nah. just a bit hasty. Like me.))

((This. At least tell us of the possibility. Now Esko, get me to my dragons NOW. Or I will quit. They are the only reason I'm not letting this die.))

((I wanted to SURPRISE you. Now I know that is not a good idea.

Guys, please be patient. I had a plan to get you reconn skillz, but since you won't want that, I will list events:

-A Titan comes in front of McKenzie

-A soldier comes and kills the Titan, and tries to take the three to the camp.

-THEN these three guys are gonna come and probably kill the soldier, bounding us to each other and taking us away. Then they will tell themselves what the actual frick is going on

-THEN the lead guy will give Alex a GoN baby, McKenzie a highest quality bow, and me...actually haven't figured out what I get, if I get anything

There? Now here is my post. Be happy))

The Titan stepped in front of the girl suddenly, staring at it's victim, not doing anything besides that.

I had ran after her, stopping suddenly at the sight of the beast. I could not move. That thing was scary, even in a dream. If this was a dream. Which I doubted it was. Where was Levi when you needed him?!

The figure had been taking a nap in the bushes for a while, sick of waiting for the other two to arrive. Where were those lumbering oafs?! He should not have trusted them with getting here, or rather, First One should not have. Oh well, his word was often right, him being in charge of balance. The figure woke up ans stretched, then decided to get up and keep walking.

The red head was running through the forest, looking for the other two of his group. censorkip.gif ! Wayfaerer will KILL ME when he comes across my scent! Oh man, why did we even seperate?! He came across a black haired boy, hanging upside down in a tree, locked in a depressed state.

"Gryffiko! Wake the frick up!" He yelled, the other boy looking up.

"Oh, it's you. Is he also here?"

"No, but when he finds us, he will whip is to high hell for getting lost. Now come on! The earlier we find him, the less painful it will be!"

The one called 'Gryffiko' groaned, dropped down, grabbed his huge censorkip.gif sythe, and followed the red head.

((Yeah, there ya go. They need to find each other first xd.png which they will after the Titan biz ))

((Anime is stupid anyway (bring on the hate, I'll kill you if I must)))

"Auh... Esko! Your stupid dream, your stupid fandom, your stupid problem!" I pushed him in front of me. ((Nothing else really to post *frowns at one-liner*))

((I ran after you and Mouse, then...you ranted about me dropping you in this particluar forest))

((After the soldier kills the Titan, but then gets killed by the three guys, then the guys take them and explain everything))

I looked at her frantically. "MY fault?! MY problem?! Why do you blame this on ME?! Why, because I am the crazy anime fan?!"

Before I could be grabbed, a random soldier shot out of the trees on 3DMG, and with mad skills, sliced the neck of the Titan. All I could say was damn, that was the most amout of blood I saw at once.

The soldier looked at us. "Come on, commander wants to meet you at camp."

My eyes sparkled. Meet THE Commander?! I was so pumped, but Alex and McKenzie probably would not be.

Meanwhile, the figure bumped into the other two boys.

"A-YOU TWO! Where were you?!" He yelled, his gaze angry.

"We did the teleportation thingy, and...got seperated! Don't blame US for the stupid spell!" The redhead yelled back. The other boy simply groaned.

"Ugh. Fine. Now, we neeed to find the Trio. We sent them here, now we need to get them out. We might have accidentally sent them to their deaths." And the three ran in the direction of the Trio's scent.

((The guys will arrive shortly. Mouse, please don't run. I need my plan for the guys meeting the Trio to work))

"Ugh. Seriously? I just wish we had ended up somewhere I liked. Then we'd all be happy." I literally facepalmed.

"You. Stay." I grabbed Esko's collar. Then I grabbed Alex. "Here." I hated them sometimes but I felt safer together, and Esko knew more about this than I. "Yes, because you are the crazy anime fan."

((Mousie wants fox ears! Mousie wants fox ears!))

"You. Stay." I grabbed Esko's collar. Then I grabbed Alex. "Here." I hated them sometimes but I felt safer together, and Esko knew more about this than I. "Yes, because you are the crazy anime fan."

((Mousie wants fox ears! Mousie wants fox ears!))

((If mouse gets ears I get dragon wings and tail, got it?))

((Edit: made a oneliner post))

"Oof! Let go of me!"

((Is that actually a oneliner?))

Edited by Alexander_Drake