Esko

The Uniques

"Both of you, shut UP!" I shouted, and the two were flung away from each other, and were surrounded with a bubble of electricity. My hair was wild, although it had been before...

"I'm sick and tired of the both of you. You're probably sick and tired of me. We all thought this to be a blessing but it seems to be a curse. And you're making me frustrated.

"Electricity trumps fire AND ice, since water, melted ice, conducts electricity, and fire is created by electricity. So don't even think about trying anything or I'll roast you alive and we can all perish in darkness.

"Esko. Stop being such a smartass and a jackass and just a plain ass and calm your face DOWN. I DON'T need your help keeping Alex from recruiting an army of already owned dragons.

"Alex, you need to work on your self-control. That's what's driving Eskowolf and I nuts. Who knows when we'll be able to get food again?

"I have some things to work on too. But if you care about ANYONE in this world, may it be online or off, we HAVE to work together to save them. So work with me here, alrighty?" I said.

"I knew you were going to do that. I knew you were going to. And besides, I'm just glad one of us is actually trying to be sensible. Maybe there's hope for us yet." I tried to flatten my hair, which despite being a buzz-cut, somehow managed to stand on end. "But while fire may be caused by electric sparks, electricity isn't the only cause of fire. Just saying. Anyway... Since you seem intent on being the leader of the group, why don't you think of a plan for training, since me and Esko are too busy fighting to actually think of one."

"I don't know. Seems to me like we've gotten used to our elements, your dragoness isn't gonna be much help anyway, and I already know how to use a bow and arrow," I replied, turned, and shot an arrow right between Esko's wolfy ears. I dispelled the electric barriers. "I have had no sleep for the last month, so don't try anything, Wolf-face. I get alert and irritable when I'm tired." Man, Esko was turning out to be like that ass-hat from Dragonclan.

"We actually might have to do this by sunset, because when we fall asleep we go to another universe... Luckily RP days last months in real-time. Otherwise..." I didn't finish.

"Right. We wouldn't have time to destroy slash defeat the stone. Gotcha." I realized my hand was somehow on fire again, so I shook it out. "Maybe I'm getting too comfortable with mine," I said as my hand re-ignited.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

I growled when the arrow zipped over my head. "Okay, don't go pulling any William Tell tricks or one of us is going to end up dead." I yawned, then groaned at the whole kill-it-before-sunset thing. "Grrr, that better not be true. I swear, they are trying to kill us." I started to regrow my ice hand, which Drake so niceley ruined. "Little expirience, yet they want it dead in a day. Probably not likely, since they won't want us sleeping out of the job by transferring over to a harmless dimension. There are only nine of these guys, and who knows how many dimensions. Most likely, since those guys sent us HERE, they will send us somwhere else once we kill the stone here, not when we sleep." I ajusted my mask and started to doze.

"Come on, go out!" I shook the flames on my hand out for the umpteenth time. "How do you turn it off?" The flames reignited. "Dang it, is there, like a lake or something nearby? Any water?" I shook the flames out again. "And, yes, I am totally ignoring you guys, but I think putting out my hand more permanently is more important at the moment."

"You need it to be extinguished?" I asked, leaning against something. "It would be great practice for the both of us." I grinned, then aimed my hand at Alex's hand. Maybe, if I could do it right, I could make snow? I aimed,

Then fired.

It shot a big blast of ice, hitting Alex's hand which extinguished the fire...but it also trapped Alex's hand in an ice lump, freezing Alex to the ground. I could 't help but laugh.

I crept closer to Esko... And closer... And closer.... I waved my hand over his floofy tail. Static electricity did the rest.

"Look at that! Ahahahaha!"

The furs on his tail were standing in end, like my hair and ear fluzz.

"Ah, we're kids, you asses, what do you expect?" I yelled out to no one in particular. Then I had an idea that if did wrong could include death and destruction...

I turned and zapped a tree. It didn't light on fire but left a burn mark. I did this on two more trees and then waved my hand over Esko's tail again.

"Waugh!" I shouted as Esko's ice powers made my hand into a popsicle. "Good job, you idiot," I added after my initial shout. My hand started to become super cold and numb, and when it did, it went full-force with the flames, melting the ice instantly and boiling it away, to boot. Then it went back to its usual simmering size. "Well, we're back to square one." Then I noticed Esko's tail and started laughing. "Nice one, Mouse."

((Mousie iz tired

So no post for today most likely

When I get home I'll probably just go to sleep))

I ket out an exasperated sigh when the ice melted and the fire lit. "If logic censorkip.gif ing APPLIED here, then the water would drip, make his hand wet, and render his fire useless. Ehh, lots of illogical things have been happening today." I wondered what they were laughing at until I saw my tail. Hm..me yelling ia what they want, right?

"Well, my tail is poofy. Thanks for the nice look!" I pretended to be all happy about it, then whacked Alex with my charged tail

((What-why is my post not there? I had a (surprisingly) long-ish post that I thought I submitted! Now I forgot what it was because it was so long ago... Back to the drawing board.))

"Owowowowow!" Esko's tail hitting me oddly felt like getting tazed or at least what I thought it would feel like. I rubbed the impact site gently, which was my left hip, and smelled smoke. Apparently the sparks had been enough to scorch my pants, but for some reason they weren't on fire despite it. "I guess being a Pyro means I get to be fireproof, too. Well that's good to know." Seralth giggled at Esko for his efforts.

"Hey, Esko, how's this for practice?" I asked, grinning. I pulled out my phone.

"Hey, whoah... DC forums exists in this universe too," I said, leaning on a tree and using my LTE access to view the forums. "Man, imagine if these characters found it and were like, 'holy censorkip.gif , someone's been documenting my life, word for word?' That would be freaky."

((*snort*

I kinda not really want her to find the Uniques))

((I kinda not really want her to find the Uniques))

((Oh please yes. That would be the ultimate mind censorkip.gif and it would probably motivate Alex and you to work harder when they see the OOC posts of us speculating about them being sent to Dragonclan and YAAD and stuff.))

((Edit: Plus when they see this it'll give them a REAL headache.))

Edited by Alexander_Drake

((I HAVE to be leader))

Did she...charge her phone?

I looked. "Well that's creepy" I said. That means TJ09 exists here too..WOW." I rubbed my head, them looked at the screen. "Holy censorkip.gif , Shingeki no Scales is here too. And made by ME?! This is one hell of a situation here. Wait, hold it." I said, then looked closer. "That one roleplay's title is completley blank..." I clicked on it. All it showed was a blank topic and blank replies, consisting of me, Mouse, and Alex only. No words... "Okay, THAT is weird." I rubbed my head again.

((I plan in sending somebody else to poke them soon))

"Let me see," I said, leaning over to look at the screen too. "Um... It's all blank... What's up with that? And who made it? Esko, me, or Mouse?"

"Uh, lookie at the first post. Me. This is too weird." I turned to Mouse. "Hey Mousie, you're the masteress of all paradoxes and weird happenings. Why do YOU think DC exists here too?" I asked.

~~~~~

Ah man, Wayfearer's gonna kill me when he finds out I ran off. We can't just leave these kids alone on their own! They will rip each other apart! I need to find them and train them, even if he finds me and slits my throat.

"You? Okay, this is starting to make me wonder if I'm actually dreaming. No joke." Seralth waddled over and nipped my knee to prove me wrong. "Oww! okay! This is very much real!"

((AAAAAAAAAA

BLOCKHEADS IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE

ONE ADDICTION TO THE NEXT))

"Probably because it's set in the same time period. So TJ had already created it. And it's on Earth." I then turned to Alex. "Uh, Esko's got like thousands of topics, why in the world would he not make another one?" I turned to the Notepad app to cotinue writing my story. "Hey, I need a name for this. I've just called it the Puppeteer for this time but you guys could probably do better."

((THE QUESTION'S REAL

ALSO WHEN WE STARTED I ONLY HAD THIS IDEA AND NO WRITING BUT I'M JUST MAKING HER HAVE THE STORY PARTLY FINISHED

((This RP is the equivalent of taking the fourth wall and turning it inside out. blink.gif ))

"That sounds like a good name, unless it makes no sense for what takes place in the story..." I shrugged. "What else do you need for a good story title?" Seralth sneezed. "Haha."

"Well it's not about the Puppeteer, it's about the dolls escaping from the Puppeteer's evil grasp. Quite literally. Don't ask where I got the inspiration from...." I shrugged and continued typing, then read what I had. "The Puppeteer had many puppets, all of different shapes, sizes, materials, and ages. But few marionettes were made with a rare, pale, peach-colored wood called Soulwood, and whatever Soulwood was made into gained a living soul. Soulwood was especially good for puppets; the Puppeteer had found, as it morphed his puppets into more lifelike figurines, with humanlike joints that didn't show as much as the others, changed their painted features into humanlike eyes, thin lips, and round noses. Their hair, normally made of thin string, was refined into thin hairs coming out of their scalp. Of course, using such a wood caused unwanted side effects such as the puppets gaining a conscious and wanting freedom, but the Puppeteer could handle it.

The six Soulwood puppets' names were Clover, Cicily, Kenzie, Alex, Lawrence, and Liam. Clover had red hair which flowed to her knees but never tangling in the strings attached to them. Her hair was held back by a long strip of black felt on her forehead. She was the oldest doll along with Liam, and the two were like siblings. She had an adventurous personality, but not like Lawrence, who would leave all the dolls if he benefitted, even his two best friends: Alex and Kenzie. Liam was the second-oldest doll; one of his arms had a large crack from when he tried to escape and fell off the puppet shelf in the Puppeteer's room. The Puppeteer could not live with a broken puppet, but no one knew how to save a Soulwood puppet without breaking it's soul, erasing it's quality. He had a messy mop of red hair and black, almost lifeless eyes, but not from lack of a soul. He loved Cicily with all his heart, 'adopting' her and teaching her how to listen to the Puppeteer. Cicily had short brown hair and long limbs, and she was the newest doll; her wood was polished; not stained with use. She was like Liam's daughter, and she was much like his old self in many ways: a risk-taker and adventurous, and she felt like she needed to escape."

"That's all I've got so far. It won't be done soon... I wish I had a bigger attention span."

"That sounds better than my stories. Plus my stories are weird. You might not want to read them. They aren't gory or mature or anything, they're just weird." I picked up Seralth. "A lot of them involve fat dragons. Some of them involve other weird stuff."

"Yeah, my topics never end. Wonder if I tried making a post now saying 'hello, I am in annother dimension?' They would probably say 'hahah, lol right'. Especially Anders and Pi." I remarked.

Then I listened to her story so far, my tail slowing down until it stopped wagging entirley.

"Woah. That is pretty awesome. Hey, Lawrence is an OC of mine! And Alex....Kenzie...in reference to you two! Then where does Lawrence come in? I mean, anybody could be named Lawrence..." I rambled, getting quieter with each second of speaking. This was pretty awesome.

Then I turned to Alex. "Yeah, don't need to remind us. We just need to look at YAAD to know"

((Guy incoming soon))

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

"I'm not completely finished yet. I've only two paragraphs and it's not very easy to write when you have a quest to save the world," I quipped. "Hey, I wonder if I can charge my phone with my lightning-thing. 'Cause electricity? A single lightning bolt can provide a whole city with electricity for a day if I remember correctly. Or maybe it was a single household for a year. I forget. But it might overload my phone..."

"Of course your stories would involve fat dergons, Alex. You find them adorable. I just find your lazy. Very lazy. Although some are cute."

((Potato dragon...))

"Dergons? Why did you say it like that?" I felt like something was going on here. "There's one place I know where other people call dragons 'dergons'. It's where I post my stories."