Esko

The Uniques

((The name Esko probably does NOT mean ass-hat xd.png ))

"ARG!" I put my hand to the back of my neck as I fell on my knees. Damn, that HURT! I looked up and glared as I stood up. "Well look who's being the ass-hat now." I remarked, batting my tail with hers. Probably not in a friendly way.

"Yeah, confusing censorkip.gif ? Deal with it. Now, unless Alexander here doesn't have ears, he should've heard about his powers." I added. Then turned back to the newcomers.

"Ok, if I wasn't bound to you guys, I'd be out of this right now. You two are censorkip.gif ing me off and I really wish I could shut you both up. I am very, very tempted to slap both of you right now. And since you were so kind as to remind me of my tail, I think I might use that. But I don't want to. Because that's Esko's job. Being a censorkip.gif."

Edited by Alexander_Drake

McKenzie~

I closed my eyes and let go of my anger. Seems cliche, I of all people know, but it was the only thing keeping me from making them crumple and then shooing off Forgotten Destiny Alex.

"Come on, ass-hats, let's leave this probably-confused character alone for now. Y'all need to train, and I need to learn how to use this." I held up my hand, electric bolts crackling across my fingertips. I wanted to tazor them into submission and just leave, but I didn't need any more bull****e on my reputation.

I emmitted a deep growl. "Well you were JUST reminded of your tail. Couldn't you feel it?" Man, I was rather censorkip.gif y today, wasn't I? Oh well, they would just have to deal. I listened to Mouse and grunted.

"Yeah, shall we stop arguing over stupid things and train? That's what we were SUPPOSED to do. And yes, your lilac cushion needs to get of its ass and train as well. Or no food later!" I warned. Both Alex and the fluff would fall for food. Ice had started forming on my fingertips, resembling claws, and I walked out of the tent.

" censorkip.gif , Esko's part Vylainne," I joked, because of his ice claws. Well he had the attitude to match, too. "And did he really just threaten me and Seralth with a lack of food? Does he WANT to get smacked?" I just sat there and laughed for a bit. "As for the other Alex... Why should he leave? I mean, he's ME. In body, well mostly, and mind. And I think Seralth went and got him and the Harvests because we were arguing too much." To prove my point, Ocevo jumped up next to Mouse and rubbed her head on Mouse like a cat.

((Part Vlyainne xd.png love it!))

"Part Vlyainne, huh? Well Vlyainne killed Shetne. Wanna try me kid?" I showed him the ice claws, which could pierce his neck if I wanted to. But I had a feeling that Mousie would slit my throat if I did that.

"Are you saying Seralth has a brain? Hard to believe." I grew an ice bit on his shoulder, to see how he would react.

McKenzie~

"Argh, the words... Alexander Drake, we're wading into some deep trouble with this destiny censorkip.gif, are you sure you want your doppelgänger to be murdered at the hands, er, paws, of some evil stone who is in the form of the GoTE, or a misfire from you two when you're trying to train?"

Then I thought of a puzzle only the elite could pass. It was a great question... And sure to boggle the poor kid.

"All right, Alex, I will only permit you to come with us if you can solve this riddle. Are you ready? The second sentence is false. The first sentence is true. Which one is true? Think carefully, you only have three tries."

"Okay mouse. Let me think... Second one is false, first one is true... Oh man. Hmm... Well... Damn. Wait. I have three tries. But there's only two options. So no matter what I guess, one of them will be right? As long as I don't guess duplicates, at least."

McKenzie~

"You could say that..." I replied, grinning devilishly. He would never figure it out. It took my teacher 2 tries and a google search to figure it out, and I still had to tell her what it was. It's very hard unless you're paying attention and listening carefully. There were a few others I could have tried, such as the simplified version of this, 'this sentence is false. Or is it?', or the infamous 'Mary's mother had 4 children' one. That was my favorite. But it was too easy.

((Until we reach an RP where Alex's character's name is not Alex (or an RP he's not in) I'm gonna call the Alex from this RP (you) Alexander Drake, unless you want another name))

((So, after this world, where do we go next? YAAD? Seven Seas? 777?))

I watched, amused. Wasn't Alex in 9th grade? Sure, I probably couldn't solve it either, but if Mouse could, surely he was smart enough! Then again, he didn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer a lot of times....I still watched in amusement as Alex studdered. "You know, Mousie-Mouse, he has to come with us ANYWAY, since we are all bound." I stated, throwing a coin in the air and catching it repeatedly

((So, after this world, where do we go next? YAAD? Seven Seas? 777?))

I watched, amused. Wasn't Alex in 9th grade? Sure, I probably couldn't solve it either, but if Mouse could, surely he was smart enough! Then again, he didn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer a lot of times....I still watched in amusement as Alex studdered. "You know, Mousie-Mouse, he has to come with us ANYWAY, since we are all bound." I stated, throwing a coin in the air and catching it repeatedly

((I'm hoping Dragonclan or YAAD.))

"Umm... I'm going to guess that the first sentence is true. Just because."

"Not Alex Drake, idiot, Forgotten Destiny Alex. The one with Ocevo and... I believe it was... Ri...chard?" I said in response to Eskowolf.

"Nope, because the second sentence which says the first sentence is true is false. Or is it?" I stated smugly. If I could confuse him enough, he'd never be able to guess, not like he would be able to get it anyway.

"Nope, because the second sentence which says the first sentence is true is false. Or is it?" I stated smugly. If I could confuse him enough, he'd never be able to guess, not like he would be able to get it anyway.

"Uh... Wait... How about... The first sentence is false? And I'm not saying the second one is true, either." I wasn't too panicked, as Esko had mentioned that we were bound and thus they had no choice but to bring me along.

"I just... Never mind. You have to come, Alex Drake, I'm talking about this Alex, you have to guess for him if you want him to come," I groaned, "Because you wanted him to come. Argh. Why did you have to name everyone Alex? I mean, Cayline's not named McKenzie, is she? So you can tell the two of us apart!"

I groaned in frustration. This was stupid.

"Anyway, my riddle. That doesn't answer the question, but the first sentence may or may not be false. It surely isn't true, unless you take into account that the second sentence that says the first sentence is true means that the first sentence may be true. Or is it?"

"Anyway, my riddle. That doesn't answer the question, but the first sentence may or may not be false. It surely isn't true, unless you take into account that the second sentence that says the first sentence is true means that the first sentence may be true. Or is it?"

"Okay, last chance I suppose. Uh... Well... How about BOTH are false?" My brain was in fact hurting a bit, I was literally getting a headache from this.

"Okay, last chance I suppose. Uh... Well... How about BOTH are false?" My brain was in fact hurting a bit, I was literally getting a headache from this.

"Nope, sorry, it's a trick question. It's paradoxial. It's unsolvable. Y'know, I would've sworn you of all people could've gotten it. I trick you all the time." I grinned. "And yes, 'it's a trick question' would have been accepted. Good job. Sorry, FD Alex, but it seems you cannot join us." I put one hand on my hip and smiled. "Although, I'm not sure if you would've came anyway. You don't seem like the type of person who likes to put his life on the line."

((Come to YAAD chatzy))

"No wonder it made no sense." I remarked, standing up. "Well, Alexander Drake, you don't get to keep Alex. Sorr guys, but shoo." I waved my hands in a fashion that meant 'go away'. I was starting to show a jerk side, a side I would have never shown on the internet. It would get me a warn, anyways, knowing Socky ((or Z, whoever came first)) but it would usually never come out.

((Oh, and yeah, Mouse and I decided that the next world we go to is 777 world. After we defeat the phony GoTE, that is))

((Blame Chatzy

We should make that into a thing

#blamechatzy

Eugh no stop Mouse you're just making yourself more uncomfortable))

"Nope, sorry, it's a trick question. It's paradoxial. It's unsolvable. Y'know, I would've sworn you of all people could've gotten it. I trick you all the time." I grinned. "And yes, 'it's a trick question' would have been accepted. Good job. Sorry, FD Alex, but it seems you cannot join us." I put one hand on my hip and smiled. "Although, I'm not sure if you would've came anyway. You don't seem like the type of person who likes to put his life on the line."

((Come to YAAD chatzy))

"I knew it was a paradox, but the way you worded it made me think it was a double-fakeout and that it WASN'T a paradox. You jerk." Seralth got up and started nibbling Mouse's shirt, trying to tear it. "That's what you get."

"I'm not gonna be an ass and shock Seralth," I replied, "But I will act like a parent and disipline this kid if you don't. If you're just going to use her for your own petty means, I'll leave her with the Eskos." Electricity crackled across my fingertips in annoyance. I used my non-pikachu'd hand to pluck Seralth off and placed her on Alex's back, gave her a piece of chocolate, and turned around.

"I'm not gonna be an ass and shock Seralth," I replied, "But I will act like a parent and disipline this kid if you don't. If you're just going to use her for your own petty means, I'll leave her with the Eskos." Electricity crackled across my fingertips in annoyance. I used my non-pikachu'd hand to pluck Seralth off and placed her on Alex's back, gave her a piece of chocolate, and turned around.

"If you do that, I don't know what will come of it. All I know is that Seralth would probably agitate a few of the other dragons in the village, hatchling or otherwise."

I sighed and put my face in my one hand. "Alex, we would not LEAVE her in the village. We would find those Eskos, and drop off that fat deposit saying you could not handle it! That simple. Now stop being a petty wimp and train." The ice was growing on my hand. It was really cool, at least to me. And maybe this whole adventure thing would help me burn fat

I sighed and put my face in my one hand. "Alex, we would not LEAVE her in the village. We would find those Eskos, and drop off that fat deposit saying you could not handle it! That simple. Now stop being a petty wimp and train." The ice was growing on my hand. It was really cool, at least to me. And maybe this whole adventure thing would help me burn fat

"That's not what I meant. I meant, Seralth would run off again and being back a bunch of friends. Simple." I stood up, thought about what I was going to say, and then decided better of it, sitting back down without a word.

My ears perked. "Well, I apologize, I must have misheard." I said, mocking Alex from YAAD. "Mousie would probably then warp your brain with more smartass stuff to chase those friends away, hm? Or I would do so myself. My ice powers might be uncontrollable, but I can still impale someone." A devilish grin formed on my face, hoping to scare a spot on Drake's pants. "Feeling like bringing more 'friends', you or your fat sack?"

My ears perked. "Well, I apologize, I must have misheard." I said, mocking Alex from YAAD. "Mousie would probably then warp your brain with more smartass stuff to chase those friends away, hm? Or I would do so myself. My ice powers might be uncontrollable, but I can still impale someone." A devilish grin formed on my face, hoping to scare a spot on Drake's pants. "Feeling like bringing more 'friends', you or your fat sack?"

That did it. I had been trying to be conservative, but Esko had pushed me too far. "You shut up," I said, grabbing Esko's ice claws. Not to my surprise, they began to melt as my hand became wrapped in flames. I let go after a moment, not wanting to cause any actual harm, but I had made my point. "Fire trumps ice."

"Both of you, shut UP!" I shouted, and the two were flung away from each other, and were surrounded with a bubble of electricity. My hair was wild, although it had been before...

"I'm sick and tired of the both of you. You're probably sick and tired of me. We all thought this to be a blessing but it seems to be a curse. And you're making me frustrated.

"Electricity trumps fire AND ice, since water, melted ice, conducts electricity, and fire is created by electricity. So don't even think about trying anything or I'll roast you alive and we can all perish in darkness.

"Esko. Stop being such a smartass and a jackass and just a plain ass and calm your face DOWN. I DON'T need your help keeping Alex from recruiting an army of already owned dragons.

"Alex, you need to work on your self-control. That's what's driving Eskowolf and I nuts. Who knows when we'll be able to get food again?

"I have some things to work on too. But if you care about ANYONE in this world, may it be online or off, we HAVE to work together to save them. So work with me here, alrighty?" I said.