Esko

The Uniques

((I know it's crap...))

((Not necessarily))

((we should probably delete all our OOC only posts. :S ))

((Nah, it is fine

And if you get animal parts, I get wolfy ears and tail! Got it?))

I looked at her. "Surprised you guys aren't running." Then I looked at the soldier. "Sorry sir, but I have to go with my friends here. And they want to get out as soon as possible."

The soldier looked at me weirdly. "Um...well you won't be getting out alive if you stay here. Com-"

The soldier was grabbed by a strange figure suddenly jumping out of the bushes. Before the soldier could react, the figure took out a knife and slit his throat. It all happened in a split second. I could have created another Great Lake in my pants if I wasn't able to control it. The figure faced me. Then two others came behind us, disabling escape. One had a huge sythe, another huge swords.

"I would not try to escape. We are much more battle expirienced then you." The first person explained. "Now, if you let is explain, we can help get you out of here..."

((Nah, it is fine

And if you get animal parts, I get wolfy ears and tail! Got it?))

I looked at her. "Surprised you guys aren't running." Then I looked at the soldier. "Sorry sir, but I have to go with my friends here. And they want to get out as soon as possible."

The soldier looked at me weirdly. "Um...well you won't be getting out alive if you stay here. Com-"

The soldier was grabbed by a strange figure suddenly jumping out of the bushes. Before the soldier could react, the figure took out a knife and slit his throat. It all happened in a split second. I could have created another Great Lake in my pants if I wasn't able to control it. The figure faced me. Then two others came behind us, disabling escape. One had a huge sythe, another huge swords.

"I would not try to escape. We are much more battle expirienced then you." The first person explained. "Now, if you let is explain, we can help get you out of here..."

((Sure. It IS your signature features.))

"Okay, that was awesome. Explain away, I for one am all ears." I grinned. That sort of epicness was way beyond awesome.

"I dont want to disagree but I seriously doubt it," I mumbled.

"So you'd rather kill a bunch of kids than let us go? I knew you were coming. I could sense someone else were here. What do you want?" I held both boys tightly by their shirts.

((Maybe with initiation they get that? Or just it magically appeared when we fell into this world and it's just hidden (Mouse is wearng a hoodie that they could be folded under and Esko has his mask)?))

((Maybe with initiation they get that? Or just it magically appeared when we fell into this world and it's just hidden (Mouse is wearng a hoodie that they could be folded under and Esko has his mask)?))

((After the three dudes take us wherever we need to be, then we get them. Does that work?))

((Fine fine yes))

The leaderlike guy sighed. "You seem like a fierce one. Not too far off from your line. Neither are you two."

I looked at him like he had five heads. "What the actual frick are you talking about?" I said. This guy must have been kidding...line? Like, my imagination?!

"Let me explain, child." He said sternly, then continued. "You probably do not know about the Multiverse and the dimensions, being from that one world..."

I cut him off. "Yeah I do! My imagination!"

He looked at me. "It probably channeled through your mind. Anyways. There are several incarnation lines, each one different from the rest. Out of all these three, there are nine Legendary Lines, and of those nine, there are three who are seen as the most powerful. These three are called the Trio, and they never get along. This is where the problem comes in.

"There are nine creatures called the Dark Stones. They want the Multiverse bathed in darkness, and the Lines are supposed to protect the worlds from that. However, with constant bickering, the Spirit of Untold Evil, or the leader of the Stones, had the oppertunity to get them out of thr way.

"So he did by capturing the Incarnation and their world as well. Now, most of us are in cages, waiting out the days until darkness. But three can save us all; the Uniques from the Trios."

He paused for effect. The continued. "So, the Uniques are at least somewhat different from their line, not carrying all the characteristics, but still holding some. But, being different, they can hide from the Stones and throw much more power at them. Only these three can stop these horrible creatures. You three, are the Uniques of the Trio."

He looked at us. He then went to McKenzie. "You, McKenzie, are the Unique Sharpshooter, ones with deadly aim and mastery of Thunder magic."

He went to Alex. "Alexander, you are the Unique Pyro, ultimate dragon tamers and controllers of Fire."

He finally went to me. "You, are the Unique YinYang, not only symbols of balance, but commanders of Light and Darkness, with Ice magic as a backup."

He then backed up to face all three of us. "Not one Trio is more powerful then the other. However, there is a misunderstanding that YinYangs are the most powerful, which in fact, we are not."

I interjected. "We? Who's we?"

He looked at me again. "The three of us. We are all YinYangs, all going by the name of Esko." The three men stood side by side.

"Now. We must unlock your full potential. Here." Each man tapped our foreheads. I fealt something growing out of my head and butt, and a surge of power inside of me. What was going on?

((Urg, too lazy to write more. They are even kinda vauge when explaining it at first. Just the basics.

Also, you guys should feel the animal parts quickly grow, as well as a surge of power in you. Alex, when you open your eyes, a chubby GoN hatchling will be in your arms, while. Mouse, you will find a bow and quiver in your arms))

((*rushes into a wall*

I dont want thunder.. Or... Hrm.. Tough choice))

"All go under the name of Esko. Great. Well, I need something new to call you, Eskowolf."

Suddenly I felt a surge of power and my poor hearing heightened. My ears enlarged and became furry. A long tail grew out of my abdomen, above my pants waist but not on my back. Although, I kinda wear low pants.. My vision grew blurry and my head began to hurt. "Ow, ow ow ow..." I clutched my head and removed my glasses. Suddenly, I could see! My headache went away. "Woah... I've used glasses since forever... I can't remember when I didn't..." I pocketed my glasses. "I can see without them! And Eskowolf... You've got wolfy ears. Oh boy. And Alex has wings." I turned to the two. Suddenly a bolt of lightning crackled across my fingertips and I clutched a bow in my other hand. "Cool..."

Edited by MyaMouse

((Yay!))

I wasn't totally unfamiliar with the concept of transforming, indeed, I had written a story where 'I' had turned into a dragon. No, not YAAD, but that was the spiritual successor.

Anyway, I did feel what I assumed to be a tail and wings growing from me, along with what felt like an intense adrenaline rush, and when I looked, indeed, a draconic tail and a pair of dragon's wings had grown. "Cool." The wings were flesh-colored, but my tail had blue scales on it that matched my eye color. "Probably because that's the only not-very-skin-colored color on my body. I wouldn't want a tail that blended in with my skin. This is way cooler." My pants may have had a hole ripped in them from my tail, and the same with my shirt, but whatever, I couldn't care less about my current clothes. "So... now what?"

"Dude. There is a fricken GON HATCHLING IN YOUR ARMS!" I shrieked, jumping up and down. I heard Mouse remark about my ears and tail...

Woah, that was badass! My ears and tail were patterened like my own OC wolf's; my left ((thanks for the correction)) ear was black, the other was white. My poofy tail was white with black stripes. And the best thing was that I had a huge sythe in front of me.

"WOAH! Nobody at home would let me handle this hunking piece of weaponry!" I was so excited, I could go total fangirl. But...I had to hide it. So I simply looked at McKenzie. "If you can call me Eskowolf, I can call you Mouse. Deal?"

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

((No, the one in your avatar is black on the left.))

"I'd prefer that, but Eskowolf can still get confusing. Eh. Deal."

I shook his hand, and a shock of electricity shot through him, at about the strength of a joy buzzer. I laughed, smiling. "This'll be fun to try to master," I grinned. Then I held up my bow. A quiver was slung across my back. "I actually practice archery at home ((no lie!)) so this'll be fun too."

"There is?" I looked down. "Oh my god there is! Oh, it's adorable! ...And, kinda fat. But that just means it's even cuter, doesn't it? If I can name it, I'll call it... Hmm... How about Seralth? I like that name. It sounds mystical. GoNs do have strong magic power, right?" I petted Seralth's head. "Aww, you're so cute."

I pulled my hand back when I fealt the shock. "OW! Hey!" I stomped my foot on the ground. In response, some large Ice shards jutted out of the ground. "Woah! I have ice as well as Yin Yang powers! Awesome!" I jumped up and down.

Then I looked at Alex. "Oh god, chubby dragons galore."

"Haha. Of course my dragons will be chubby. It only makes sense." I petted the GoN some more. "Such a cutie." The GoN did try nibbling my fingers, which was also cute. "I hope I'll get enough food to feed you."

Edited by Alexander_Drake

"D'aww." I gazed at Alex's dragon. It really was adorable. Then I turned back to the Eskos. Ugh, still gotta get used to it. "What's the catch, you? Giving us what we want- Esko with his wolfy ears, Alex with his dragon, me with my eyesight and hearing back... You arent splitting us up, you know, so you can keep your inter-race-line-whatever squabbles to yourselves and we'll keep ours."

"Adorable." I rubbed the dragon's belly. Then I looked at the Eskos. They were my creations...unless I really WAS a channeler. And if all these animes existed, then that meant that their creators are channelers too. Wow. I could have a brainsplode then and there.

The leader tsked. "Of course we are not seperating you. And it is not giving you what you want. It is activating your powers. We cannot seperate you, on order...you are supposed to save the Multiverse."

"But I don't want that kind of responsibility! I just want to take care of dragons." I petted the GoN some more. "I can't fight if I have this GoN to take care of..."

Who am I, Maximum Ride? Next I'm gonna hear voices and the sun's going to explode.

"Save the world. No, save multiple worlds. Now you're going to say that the only way how is to fight people and use our bond to save everyone. Did we sign up for this? Or is this another piece of destiny bull****e? Destiny. Pfft." I actually broke down laughing. And if you're wondering if I'm always this sarcastic and mean- only when I'm nervous.

"And I thought I was weird. Okay." My GoNs hopped out of my arms and started chewing Mouse's pants. "Hey, stop that!" I picked Seralth back up.

"Well you cannot stop being Uniques. Unless you want the Multiverse to be all darkness, which nobody can survive in, then you must."

He walked to Alex. "Young Alexander. You must raise the dragon not only as a caring companion, but as a battle partner. Understand?"

Then he turned to Mouse. "Do not sass me, young lady. This might be some destiny, but it is how you were born. Deal with it."

"Well you cannot stop being Uniques. Unless you want the Multiverse to be all darkness, which nobody can survive in, then you must."

He walked to Alex. "Young Alexander. You must raise the dragon not only as a caring companion, but as a battle partner. Understand?"

Then he turned to Mouse. "Do not sass me, young lady. This might be some destiny, but it is how you were born. Deal with it."

"I HATE the idea of making dragons fight! But... Seralth and all the other dragons will die if I don't do that... so... argh, I don't have any choice."

"Making other dragons fight? You would only fight other dragons if the Stones made dragons fight you." He explained.

"Alex...we need to do this. One way or another, we have no choice. It is this or death."

"Making other dragons fight? You would only fight other dragons if the Stones made dragons fight you." He explained.

"Alex...we need to do this. One way or another, we have no choice. It is this or death."

"Okay. Fine. Now what?"

The man sighed. "Now, we get you out of here. The Forest of Giants is not a place to be."

While he spoke, I snuck a glance at the dead soldier, with an oozing red line across his throat. He didn't mean harm...but before I could protest, the three guys touched our foreheads, sending us into sleep