Esko

The Uniques

Sleep was a welcome feeling at this point. I didn't resist at all. I needed the break from reality.

Angry words were on the tip of my tongue when he touched my head again and I collapsed. Suddenly I landed on a familiar boy with wolf ears and a tail. Then an obese dragon and a teenager with wings fell on me. I rolled out, hence Alex falling on Esko. I pulled Esko out and looked around. It looked oddly familiar...

I yawned and woke up. No sign of the men that brought us here. "What the...is that Esko running with Falconform Hatchies?" I pointed to a tall black haired man with two Falconform Wyvern hatchlings running. Then a Guardian catch him and shove him into a house.

"Guys, I moght know where we are now..."

"Dammit. I can't go see my Harvest hatchlings without the me from this rolelplay freaking out."

"Haha, that's what you get for making yor characers with the same looks as yourself. I look nothing like any of mine except maybe Cay," I giggled. "So what ARE we doing here anyway?" I looked around again, my right ear twitching. That was weird. I wanted to do it again! I considered running down the hill but decided against it. I took off my coat. "You can borrow it if you want so you don't get recognized... My clothes are pretty big and you're pretty skinny.." I said to Esko.

"Maybe... oh no. They don't want me to take my Harvests away from this version of me, do that? I hope not."

"Hey, I have dark brown hair, he has black." I snapped. The. i put on the coat. "Thanks." I grumbled. How did the bit of chub I had say I was skinny?! I thought her eyes were well...I sighed.

"Not sure if we need to meet ourselves or not, but to be safe, we can't. We can find Esko's campsite and stay there for a bit. Not like he is returning anytime soon."

((Well, skinny compared to myself... I'm about 190 pounds... *whines weakly*))

"Same eyes and ears. Dont even try to say you look different. And sure, we can go there. Lead the way." I looked at the cave and wondered whether to temp fate and try to get an egg. It would be cool to have a dragon like Alex... But it would have to wait. More Maximum Ride 'saving the world' BS. Then a question popped into my head.

"Wait, is Earth on the same time as we are? Today was a Sunday.. I have school tomorrow! And is this a dream.. Or am I still at home in my bed? Or is my conciousness just wandering? What about my family? Will they be worried or am I just sleeping to them? What if we overstep our time limit? What if we wake up? So many questions!"

"Well I do look different. No avoiding that fact." I started to run towards the direction I though was the cave. "Wow, in middle school, and I am on an adventure to the mountains! This is awesome! Longer then any dream I have had!"

Then I looked back at her. "If this isn't a dream, then According to my imagination, the dimensions run at different time intervals or whatever. They started the clock at different times, and they run different ways...but if I am correct, then if this were no dream, we would be torn from our lives, and our loves one probably would be missing us. And if we wake up...then we never met. If only those bloody men had not dissapeared!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

((Permission for a timeskip to the camp, unless you prefer to wait for Alex))

"Hey, wait up!" After I saw Esko running towards his camp, I followed, the chubby GoN weighing me down. "Dang it," I muttered.

((Alright, we have everyone))

TIME....SKIP...STUFF

Finally, we made it to the campsite. "Now, if I remember right, Cay didn't steal ALL the food." I rubbed my head. "And Esko had weapons, you know, in case. We can use 'em." In my area, I knew what was where. There would be areas where Alex and Mouse would come in handy, but here, this was my tent

((Yay.))

Seralth's stomach growled. {Hungry,} she said.

"Hey, it's like Forgotten destiny. Neat. Esko, got anything for Seralth to eat?"

"Oh, that's nifty! But can we speak it? Probably you, with your Pyro dragon stuff, but Mousie and I? Also, if I think....here! Some Specially Proccessed American Meat!" I took out some SPAM, as well as some grapes, apples, chocolate, and bread.

"Alright, Alex, DO NOT go crazy on the chocolate. We need to ration here."

"Oh, that's nifty! But can we speak it? Probably you, with your Pyro dragon stuff, but Mousie and I? Also, if I think....here! Some Specially Proccessed American Meat!" I took out some SPAM, as well as some grapes, apples, chocolate, and bread.

"Alright, Alex, DO NOT go crazy on the chocolate. We need to ration here."

"What?" I had already eaten about half the chocolate. "Oh." And the GoN had eaten the rest.

"Aww, cute little dragon." I petted Seralth.

((I keep forgetting I named the GoN, so I left it in this post to show that.))

I covered my face with my palms. "Alexander, you idiot..." I barely resisted slapping him across the face. "So what now? We have food and temporary shelter. Weapons and water. We've got what we need for survival, now how do we save the world?"

I covered my face with my palms. "Alexander, you idiot..." I barely resisted slapping him across the face. "So what now? We have food and temporary shelter. Weapons and water. We've got what we need for survival, now how do we save the world?"

"The one problem with having a baby dragon is you have to wait for it to grow up." Seralth burped, possibly in agreement. "Hahahah!"

I sighed. "Welp, as your punishment, Mouse and I get the rest." I split the stuff in between us. "Now we have to...survive until something happens, I guess. Maybe a Stone, whatever that is, will try to attack and we kill it? I know as much as you do." I sais while nomming on bread.

((Also, guys, we are bound. So, if we try to go too far from each other, we teleport back xd.png ))

I stood. "Fine. Me and Seralth are going off to find cool stuff." I walked off in the opposite direction of the village.

It wasn't long before I got a sinking feeling and ended up standing in front of Esko and Mouse again. "What the-?"

Poor Seralth didn't like it either, and started crying. {I don't like this place!}

Luckily for me, I could in fact speak Dragontongue. {Calm down. If you stop crying, Esko will feed you a snack.}

Seralth stopped crying. "Ok, I had to promise Seralth that you'd giver her a snack in order to make her quiet down," I told Esko, handing them the chubby GoN.

I picked up Seralth and gave it back to Alex.

"You promised her food we don't have. Go get your own," I said as I gave him some money. Then I grabed his wrist and started dragging him down the hill.

((Tell me how far is 'too far'? Is a village less than a mile to the north too far?))

Edited by MyaMouse

I picked up Seralth and gave it back to Alex.

"You promised her food we don't have. Go get your own," I said as I gave him some money. Then I grabed his wrist and started dragging him down the hill.

((Tell me how far is 'too far'? Is a village less than a mile to the north too far?))

((Nope. I walk a mile every day. I can handle that.))

"Come on!" I complained. It was hard to carry Seralth in one arm, she was heavy. "Oof. This is your fault. You knew Seralth would have a big appetite. But you didn't give her a bigger portion. So there." Seralth chimed in, saying, {Yeah, I was always hungry! I just waited until there was food available,} which I repeated in English to Mouse.

"ARG!" I smacked my forehead. "Keep that dragon under control, will ya? I swear, in a minute, and most of our food supply is gone. Wait, did you just TELEPORT HERE?!" I was dumbfounded for a few seconds. "Well, those d*ckbags must have bound us together. Now we have to walk together to the town. Come on, let's hope any money we have works." And I started walking to the village.

((Probably about a half mile or so. Being with how big miles and half miles are...))

((No, the bond, Alex.))

"I've got 37 dollars, and Zed did say the setting was in 2015. So our money should work. And Alex, we have LIMITED FOOD, and if you're excuse is 'she's a growing dragon,' Esko and I are growing kids. We all got the same amout of food. You just ate yours in one bite. Deal. With. It. You two," I growled, gesturing to Alex and his dragon, "are more immature than my 6-year-old brother."

The three of us started walking to the village I had made. It wasn't too far, about a 10, 15 minute walk.

I sighed. "SOMEBODY finally says it. A kick in the balls would also be sufficient." I grumbled. Alex was an awesome guy, don't get me wrong, but he could be a huge ditz sometimes.

Once we reached the village, I looked for someplace to buy food. "I was not too familiar with the food places at home while roleplaying, so I need you two to lead the way. I also have $5. We need to use this sparringly, or we will starve."

Our animal parts were already getting some weird looks, but I didn't give two censorkip.gif s and a censorkip.gif . I turned to Alex. "Oh, and if you want to buy any sweets, use your own money, not ours." And I followed Mouse