Esko

The Uniques

e

((So yeah. This is an intro paragraph thing, like YAAD. So, yeah. Go away and type it.))

"Esko

I hate it. I hate it all. Homework, my worst enemy...but dad wasn't coming home until after I am in bed. It was 4:06 in the afternoon. Maybe a little procrastination...it wouldn't hurt, would it? What you think every time, dumbass. I squished out that thought, and got onto the iPad. Punched in my passcode, clicked on the Safari button...the process was almost natural at this point. Which was probably why my dad wanted Dragon Cave gone...it's only a phase, only a phase...plus, if he went through a grade drop, why did he act like I was the first? I never understood him. Never.

Haha, this was so fun. Out of all the rps in the Freeforms section, I loved You As A Dragon. As well as Seven Voices Academy, Shingeki no Scales, and a few others. But YAAD was nonstop. It had gotten to so many pages...and we won't stop at all. It's funny, how Esko went from the loyal follower to the big baddie trying to start a war. I tapped on the 'Last post by:' button for the rp, then sighed.

Alex almost cried? Over somebody refusing chocolate? Jeez, that moonstone must REALLY like Veronica. Oh well. I loved playing Larry and Veronica so much. It was awesome.

After I pressed the 'Post Reply' button, I sat back and ruffled my brown hair. How awesome would it be to have wolf ears and tail. To fly around on 3DMG. To watch Larry beat Vlyainne up. If I could actually expirience my ideas, of the Multiverse and stuff.

And you know what's weird? I feel like me, Alex, and Mouse are like a little internet friend trio, bickering but being friendly as well. I ajusted my wolf mask. Yup, I wore one, all day, every day. And nobody called me by my real name, they just called me 'Esko'. The teachers, the students, my dad...everybody. It grew with me. And I always wore the mask, hiding my true face.

So, that's that.

Later that night, I climbed into bed, though my plan wasn't to sleep. I would stay on my iPad, like normal. However, while I was typing, I grew rather tired. I lazed out the rest and locked my iPad, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

________-________--_______

I woke up in the middle of the forest. I was about to freak iut when I saw two people right on top of me...

((No, I don't wear a mask all the time in real life tongue.gif Just showing that you can add a teeny twist to your story.))

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

(( blink.gif It is! The legendary ROLEPLAY-CEPTION! That was awesome.))

---(Alex)---

So, I thought, That happened. I was referring to the story I had just written, a rather creepy moment of a fictional world overrun by dragons. In a nutshell, the story was about a dragon raised by a human to kill and/or eat as many dragons as it could. The particular story I had written was about the dragon, named Yervak, swallowing a plump dragoness whole. The narration went into some unusual detail, which was the creepy part. I didn't have time to dwell on it, it was getting late, and I needed to go to sleep. But... something didn't feel quite right, as I shut off my Windows Slate, my head felt fuzzy. Some sleep ought to make me feel better, I thought. My imaginary friend, a red dragon hatchling from DC, wandered over and climbed onto my mattress. Yeah, I don't have a bed, just a mattress, but only out of personal preference. As I closed my eyes, I imagined the red dragon nuzzling against me like a cat, licking my nose, then resting its head on my chest. "Good boy," I whispered aloud. And when I did fall asleep, I had some pretty weird stuff happen to me.

~~~~~

I could have sworn I was in my bed a moment ago, I thought. "Hey, who are you?" I asked the person near me. I didn't recognize them.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

((NO NO NO

Sorry to mention this now, but...

They are supposed to wake up in the exact same spot; a forest in another world. Now please fix it and wait for Mouse))

((Thank you. Now we wait for Mouse))

McKenzie~

I had just gotten home from the school Talent Show. Tired and forgetting I had tomorrow off (I love you, Prince Kuhio Day!), I printed my homework and wrote a few couple posts on Arora and my 1x1, and then went over to YAAD.

I didn't have much to post. TULVIR (*nudge nudge*) hadn't come back yet so much as I was aware. Stupid By The Ocean Blue had gained another 40 posts. Not really... I'm exaggerating. Anyway, I went into my mom's room to watch Supernatural (the TV in her room is the only one with Netflix) as I debated adding in another character to YAAD. I was doing and deleting posts quickly. I fell in and out of sleep multiple times. But finally my eyelids grew heavy as Crowley ran off with the Word of God and I fell asleep.

I woke up on top of something. The poor thing on the bottom had a familiar mask on, but... Nah, this was probably another one of my roleplaying dreams. They had never started like this, though.

My short, messy brown hair -screw it, it's always messy- flopped down, framing my face. I needed glasses, because it was getting harder to see... I pulled out a pair of emergency black square-rimmed glasses from my coat pockets. I fell asleep with my jacket on, that's right... I had Overlord Mouse's T-Shirt on last night too... I love that shirt. I made myself a custom t-shirt with a Painter's palette and paintbrush on it, like a logo, a few months ago ((not really, but I plan to)). Don't question the name, all Editors' names have the pronoun Overlord.

"I know the drill already... Just, never had this particular one before..."

((I do need glasses. I usually use contacts, but sometimes if I forget them I always have a pair of glasses in my pocket.))

Edited by MyaMouse

((You have one hell of a life there xd.png ))

???????

I was way too confused. Drill? Was I having a weird hybrid dream with uknown characters and Attack on Titan references? I quickly looked around. Man, these ARE some big ass trees. I mentally chuckled at the reference. Eventually, despite my small amout of chub, I got tired of holding these people on my stomach.

"Get ooooooofffff..." I partially mumbled, not fully awake. I turned to the boy. "I should ask the same question. Am I dreaming? No, in a dream, I could bend reality in my mind, but obviously I can't do that here..." I thought with my drowsy brain.

---(Alex)---

"That's because this is MY dream... Right?" I began to panic slightly. "Or it could be the best day of my life. Either way works. And hey, nice wolf... mask... hey wait. Are you who I think you are? One way to find out. What is my Moonstone's favorite food?"

((This is realistic to how I would act. Deal with it..))

((Kinda the point ;D

Also, it probably isn't clear, but 'Esko' is a girl mistaken as a boy. Happens in anime and manga sometimes...but still! Not EXACTLY like my real life, but pretty darn close))

I scratched the back of my head. Ugh, my hair was starting to get long and girl-ish again. I needed to cut it again...

Wait, Moonstone? That means...this guy must play on Dragon Cave! But...favorite food...

He seemed to regonize the mask. The same mask I often used...in my designs, if I could use a mask. Also the design of my signature wolf, Esko. The Yin Yang wolf, my creation.

If this guy regonized my mask...

I had to take the chance. "Chocolate?" I asked, trying to tone down my voice to make it seem more male. I looked at the other girl, with glasses. Huh. I recentley got contacts, though I have to clean my fingernails often to avoid getting pink eye. Though my glasses were in my pocket. I thought of the tight wrapping around my chest, to hide who I really was. Over time, I got used to the squished feeling they provided, and I didn't notice at all anymore.

---(Alex)---

"...Yeah. That confirms my suspicions. Nice to meet you, Esko." I grinned. "Best day ever!"

((After this, we let Mousie catch up))

I looked at him. He knew too! Did they see any girl? Or...it didn't seem like it. I smiled, though my mask was not translucent or anything. "Pleasure to meet you too, Alexander Drake!" I shook hands with him. He seemed genuinley happy to meet me. "Wonder why we woke up in the forest...hey, any idea on if we know her?" I pointed to the other girl.

((Okay, so nobody can find out that Esko is a girl until waay later on.

Also Alex, is Alex still in school? And what grade is he? I know Mousie and I are in middle school, seeing as we both told each other our age and found out we are the same age o-o But what grade is Alex? Or will we all make ourselves the same grade for the sake of simplicity?))

((Y'know, that actually explains a lot. Although I guessed a while back.))

Esko, or what I thought was Esko, looked my age, but seemed a bit shorter than I. ((I'm 6' 6.5")) "McKenzie. Esko, right? You both seem real, are we having the same dream? Oh, that's right. Y'all know me as Mousie. I kinda purposefully make my avatars like me... Would've thought you could've guessed. And you're Alex?" I looked at them both. "What do you remember? Last thing I remember is falling asleep making a new character for YAAD..." I rubbed the back of my neck. I talk a LOT, so rambling is common. I have a funny accent and my voice is what I consider contralto, really deep for a girl my age. I still sound like a girl, but my voice is weird. A'course it isn't really contralto, but I don't know the right term. Ah, not more rambling...

((Yay rambling! I do that all the time... But I don't often WRITE in ramblings.))

---(Alex)---

"This is so COOL! The only way this could get any better is if I had a dragon with me. That, and, maybe some chocolate."

((I do like chocolate IRL, I just don't get it all that often.))

"Oh, not chocolate again... I'm serious, I'm actually allergic to dairy proteins. Stop. You're making me want chocolate."

I looked around. It was weird. There were big trees that reminded me of Totoro trees, a clearing which we were standing in, and plants. Lots of plants. I sniffed the air. What? Food? Was my mom eating in bed again? Wait, how was I able to tell...?

"Seriously though, what's the last thing you remember?"

((Word.

Wait, 6'6.5"?! I am your age, and I am 5'6"/5'7"! I thought I was tall o-o

And how much does that explain? What did you guess a while back?))

I was stunned. "Mouse? Alex? From Dragon Forums?! Wow, both of you, right here! Hehe, I don't get chocolate often, for fear of my sis and I grazing on it." I shifted my feet. "So, rather strange we are together here, in a forest full of big ass trees. Maybe we aren't in a dream...no, that's crazy. But I can feel pain..." Hopefully my voice sounded high for a boy, not average for a girl. I didn't judge people based on voices, unless they sounded snobby or spoke in slang, but maybe the others did.

"I remember typing on my iPad, then shutting it off and falling asleep."

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

((I'm 5' something", and I'm almost as tall as my parents.))

---(Alex)---

"YES! This is so COOL! I know I keep saying that, BUT IT'S TRUE!" I was starting to get a bit TOO giddy with excitement at this point. A solid shaking from either friend would probably help.

((No, Alex's age. I always thought we was older even though th he acts like a kid. Although I had a hunch he was in high school.

Not 6, stupid Mousie. 5' 6.5". Argh, this is what sleep deprivation does to you. Confuddles your brain.))

"We're all asleep. This must be some type of dream. And I have felt pain in dreams before, and in YAAD they did, so... Screw logic? I do that all the time."

Esko sounded a lot like my friend Devin. Alex sounded my Rylan. Although comparing them to kids in my class was like finding hay in a needlestack. Wait, what?

"You actually wear a mask like that in the real world? That's so cool. I made myself a custom shirt that looks like the one my OC wears." I pulled back my jacket to show them. "Not much, but it was a lot of work. Ow, ow," I said as I pulled off my jacket and rubbed the bandages on my left arm. They covered my elbow and upper arm. They hurt every now and then when something pressed against it. Stupid jacket.

"Anyway, can you smell things from the conscious world? Because I smell food, but I'm not sure if that's out there, or in here..."

Edited by MyaMouse

((That means I am slightly shorter))

I watched them with interest. "Yeah, logic might be screwed. How else would we wake up, able to feel but in a forest that looks too much like The Forest of Giants from Attack on Titan. Weiiird..." I looked up. "Yeah, I wear the mask all the time. Everybody is used to it. I can smell..." Then a half eaten potato hit my head

((LOL, I just realized I don't need the fancy header to show who's perspective it is yet.))

"Uhh..." I stared blankly at the potato. Then slowly looked up.

I rubbed my head and looked up to see a brown haired girl with a few others..

My fangirling senses were tingling.

Was that...Sasha Braus? And the others...the Attack on Titan characters? My heart skipped a beat. Them?! They looked too real to be cosplay...I really WAS dreaming, wasn't I?

Another girl came up, one that looked too much like Mikasa. "How are these two not eaten yet? I would think that somebody out in the Forest of Giants would be caught already...extraordinary. We need to take them back to camp. Braus, alert the rest."

The other girl nodded and ejected off on 3DMG. It seemed impossible, since AoT was an idea born from a human mind. Where were we?

Mikasa held out her hand. "My name is-"

"Mikasa Ackerman! I know, I am a huge Shingeki no Kyojiin fan!" Which earned me a weird look.

The soldier faced us. "Follow me back to camp." And she walked off.

((Sorry if it is crap, stuck with mobile until god knows when ;-; My dad must have taken my iPad with him...wonder why he wouldn't leave it after a check..unless he plans on something else))

(('-'

Well I was worried about that. Just look up the characters on the wiki or something .-. ))

((Nah, it's fine. I just wanted to know when I was going to get to the part of the plot I looked forward to most [Keeping details secret so viewers don't get spoiled]))

"Uhh, I don't know what's going on, but, Esko, you go. Since you seem to be such a fan of them, I'll stay here with Mouse. Is that okay?"