Fantasy Writer's Muse

Cold Iron & Pixie Dust [OOC]

if a mod says it's ok I'm in favor of new thread, it wouldn't be the first time I've seen an abandoned rp taken over by someone else

We need a new rp owner anyway to approve new people if they want to join and update the apps.

Edited by Switch

If we quote the plot stuff and just add it to our new thread it should be fine. We will be giving her credit and we will get to play.

So...should I wait for any possible thread restart or what?

The RP categories are really understaffed. I'd volunteer for the role, but I don't think I'd be so good at it. laugh.gif

I haven't seen DH in awhile...

Oh, I see her a good amount in forum games. There is a chance she is active enough to answer

OR

You could contact a global mod! Socky's sig said they were behind on pms, so Z is still avalible. Once I needed a thread cleaned, she answered rather fast

I'll find someone to contact, thanks for the suggestions Esko. I'll just request permission to remake the thread since that's what Padfoot was going with.

Or we could use the existing IC thread and avoid all of this. The thread can just be on auto-accept while Muse is gone.

Or we could use the existing IC thread and avoid all of this. The thread can just be on auto-accept while Muse is gone.

This would create too much chaos, I think. Everyone would join and it would be out of control. Making a new thread after asking a mod is the best solution in my opinion.

I've run every single of my rps on auto accept and there is not chaos to speak of. If the character is too powerful or has any other conflict, other players will speak up.

It's kind of as if we are all OP

If we make a new thread I'm worrying about plagiarization since we can't get premission from Muse

Using the existing IC thread is best. The mods informed me that Muse hasn't been away long enough for a new thread to be made, so from there we can use what we already have and start. And if we do go with auto-accept we can all monitor like Padfoot said and can cast our opinions to deal with things as a whole.

I thought Dotz was going to establish the setting with his character's bar.

Since we're up for starting again I'll see if I can get a post up tomorrow~

I'll use the bar as the set setting for the post since its been agreed on, its also good for character interactions to start out.

Edited by DarknessDragon197

yeah, the bar is prob the best place for character interaction. altho i'll need some other way to get interaction for dorijan.... unless i can come up for a reason for his dad to take him to the bar

...I would not be doing to first post, just not getting good vibes from being the first.

wahh im sorry D': i cant rly do it either i dont think...

Edited by Switch

I can try... But it would be just introducting post for my character. And maybe interaction with someone at the bar? I nied to know with who though

it would make my life significantly easier if someone wanted to interact with dorijan at the spa but i can deal if not ; 3;

Gawd dammit, I need to make mine...

So...I am a little confused for the dragon. Do they have human and forms or am I reading something wrong?

Edit: probably better for me to make a paragraph intro, just how to get the correct info out to you....?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf