Fantasy Writer's Muse

Cold Iron & Pixie Dust [OOC]

Yeah I get you~ I'm trying to think of a way to get my character to interact with her cause why not xd.png

That would be... different. I don't know what her reaction would be yet xd.png. She's very easy for me to write, versus my others that I usually have a plot destination in mind. I just dropped her in, and let her go!

So... I think we should plan what are we doing next and what major events will be going on soon. It's all nice now, but having a plan is always a good idea :3

True, I haven't thought up of much just yet but if anyone has ideas feel free to share em and we'll see what we all come up with~

Hey guys.

Seems my life got hella busy as soon as we started.

Four shows in three days doesn't leave much time for online role plays.

Im going to try to post today, is everyone still in the bar?

Edited by padfoot

eep sorry padfoot :c yeah we're all still there im 99% sure

also for major events the obvious one is the whole government and humans kinda finding stuff out but there are different ways to do that so idk specifics.. ouo;

So, I have an idea to spice up things a bit at the bar.

I thought of making a character (a creature from slavic mytholoy) who wouldn't care much about hiding the fact that he is 'different' and would cause a commotion at the bar because of his disrespectful and bossy personality. And he'd be a bit creepy. Then the normal humans would contact someone and chase after magicals would begin. Waddaya think?

I like it, I can also add the guy from my first post to help stir things up as well. So you're thinking about having a mythical vs. Human fight start up sometime?

Zammy, you genius.

Ooh, a fight between the two, me like.

Neither one of my characters are fighters...

I'll come up with something else for them.

Ah, alrighty then

Due to getting sick rather unexpectedly my posting might be a bit less this week, I'll try to post and keep up the best I can.

Just don't make Sarkan burst from his shell...

That will be hard tongue.gif And that's also the point, I want the humans to see the 'bad' side of the magical so they have an excuse to not like them biggrin.gif

I'll make a post later today. Maybe after I get from school, maybe while in it.

dorijan cant really fight. he potentially could but he's too inexperienced atm. he could probably use his magic defensively tho.

Now I have so many ideas for the fight xd.png Like what if a human video tapes the fight and manages to slip away and the government is then sent after em. I'll just leave that out there in case it catches someone's fancy xd.png doesn't have to happen per say.

Damia will protect Dorijan likely. She's interested in him, not in a romantic way.. more like a pet xd.png She likes to "play with her food" xd.png Hunters certainly could barge in after her, she did destroy a city and almost whipe out a religion... She has no clue though.

What is your version of Chaos? I'm big in role playing Chaos as a power and curious your version.

Good question

Considered non elemental, it has no strengths or weakness to other elements. It dose however, give a wide range of manipulation. Examples being Damias main weapon, the black fire she calls soul fire. She can breathe it, she can create it out of thin air. Unlike true fire, it only burns what she wills it to. Like she could "burn" your clothing off, leaving you unscathed. (I may do this now xd.png) She also can manipulate it as energy, creating shields, bridges etc... Its quite versatile. In her human form, her powers are EXTREMLY dampened. She can only manage weak shields and tiny amounts of flame...

Yay for text walls.

That's rather interesting. Though what I'm curious about is since my character is a dark entity could Damia gain a bit of power from her, manipulate her skills to some degree or would the two not be completely effected by the others abilities? Reason for this is Chaos at times could be classified as a "dark art" but I'm curious as to how your character deals around similar beings.

There is little to no interaction. Chaos is just.. Chaos. Constantly in motion, never resting. The wielder can be good or evil, but the nature of the power is just movement of a kind.

Did that make sense?

Good question

Considered non elemental, it has no strengths or weakness to other elements. It dose however, give a wide range of manipulation. Examples being Damias main weapon, the black fire she calls soul fire. She can breathe it, she can create it out of thin air. Unlike true fire, it only burns what she wills it to. Like she could "burn" your clothing off, leaving you unscathed. (I may do this now xd.png) She also can manipulate it as energy, creating shields, bridges etc... Its quite versatile. In her human form, her powers are EXTREMLY dampened. She can only manage weak shields and tiny amounts of flame...

Yay for text walls.

Oh, that would be funny xd.png Considering the idea earlier, I ALSO would like to bring in a guy that stirs up a fight...if I am not counted as 'starting out' anymore

I would have that guy as a Magma dragon, but you don't get that atm

Edit: and Damia could burn his clothes off xd.png

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf