Fantasy Writer's Muse

Cold Iron & Pixie Dust [OOC]

For mine yes, though the human form is more of a secondary thing. Using illusion magic as well as a few other casting abilities made the form possible. Though a few other characters can shift from human to their natural from I believe, just depends on if you want your character to have a shift or not.

You can make a paragraph intro if need be, its up to you~

And for Switch, I'll gladly interact with your character by going to the spa first then heading to the bar later if that works well for you. ^^

Hey are you guys still accepting characters? Life's starting to slow down now so I'm trying to get back in the game wink.gif

I do believe we are~ Just make a character sheet and post it here and we'll see if its good for accepting ^^

Name: Felicity Williams

Race/ Species: Charmer

Charmers are a race of hypnotists (usually females) that are able to "charm" creatures (excluding humans, shifters, and creatures with strong independent thought/free will) into doing their bidding. It's not mind control, more like the creature is tricked into trusting the Charmer explicitly and willingly doing what it is asked. The charm on a creature can be dropped at any given moment at the will of the Charmer. Charmers are usually very charismatic and welcoming, therefor most tend to trust them. Charmers use an instrument (usually a flute) to charm the creatures, though in some rarer cases (though not unheard of) Charmers are able to charm without the use of an instrument. The only restriction is without an instrument the Charmer must be looking into the creature's eyes, while a Charmer with an instrument must make sure the creature is in earshot.

Appearance: Felicity has mesmerizing, pale blue eyes that seem to draw people in, and golden blonde hair that falls a few inches below the shoulder. She's rather small and stands at roughly 5 foot 3 inches. Most describe her as fairy-like since she is so graceful and seems to glide instead of walk. Her hair is usually left down or put in a braid, and her usual attire is a t-shirt, jeans, and sandals.

Personality: Felicity is kind and gentle with a heart of gold. She is very innocent though sometimes she can get on peoples nerves for being too cheerful. She is very charismatic and will talk to almost anyone, and it can be difficult to walk away from a conversation once she has started talking - mainly because she'll never shut up. She tends to ramble and sometimes she has a faraway look in her eye. She longs for adventure and with the rising unease in the city, she just might get it.

Background: Felicity comes from a normal family (well, relatively normal) who had no idea that Charmer blood runs in the family. When she accidentally calmed a vicious dog at the age of 12, her grandmother, a Charmer, took notice. She took Felicity under her guidance and taught her how to control and use her power. Felicity was devastated when her grandmother passed away a couple weeks before she turned 18, and still misses her terribly. Despite the fact that she can make a friend in anyone, she still longs for a constant, loyal companion that wouldn't mind her being different.

Other: Felicity comes from a powerful line of Charmers, and like her Grandmother, she has no need for an instrument to charm, but prefers to carry her Grandmother's flute around - just in case. Also, sometime in my first or second post I will establish her animal companion, a stray female kitten named Moon.

Phew. There we go. Let me know if I need to change anything wink.gif

Edited by polaristar

Thank you smile.gif I wanted to make a female since there was a good bit of guys already tongue.gif

There's thee shinanagans from me. Guys, meet Obsi and Richard!

Ooh~ Another dragon at play :3 And not all characters have to know each other right off the bat, I'm having mine get acquainted with others since it would add more character interaction for me.

Yup :3 And lil' Richard also has a secret o3o I will tell later

Also, maybe not all of them, but maybe Dotz's bartender knows one of my peeps? He could choose, if he wants smile.gif

Edit: HAI POLAR!!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Name: Damia

Race/ Species: Half Dragon (Chaos)

Appearance:

"Human"

Small, and slender boned at 4'6. Very pail skin, with hair in a shade of deep grey, almost fading to black at her roots.. she can not hide all of her draconic characteristics. Her eyes are still the slate grey dragons eyes, that are usually assumed to be contacts. Her teeth are also notably sharper, she often makes draconic noises. She wears something like this with blue replacing the red, her hood is usually down.

True form

Much the same as human, however her teeth are elongated, she has a single pair of horns emerging from her head. Her scales are the color of tarnished silver. Her wings when folded, reach below her knees. Her tail is long, but balanced, receding slowly to its tip. Her feet are clawed and scaled, as are her dainty hands. Her face retains all human features and coloration. Her clothing changes, the hood is gone leaving a large open space of her back for her wings, she also wears no shoes!

Personality: Territorial about her home, outside is "neutral" She likes to surprise others. She is unlikely to approach others, she is quiet unless she is on stage

Background: Damia hatched out of her egg alone, her mother long gone. A human couple, unable to have children took the child in despite the religious leaders of the community calling her "demon child" due to her eyes. As she grew older, the other children picked on her because of her difference. She was singled out for her strange eyes, and her unwillingness to fight. When the half dragon was 12, she came home from playing in the woods to see the paladins of the "church" of the region beheading her parents. The agony forced her first transformation, all she remembers is coming back to herself miles away, she never has found her old home again. Damia now has her own "lair" and works hard to keep adding to her hoard, witch is mostly silver, gems, and oddly plush toys. She currently works as a fire breather in various establishments, making quite a living. She uses her own "fire", witch can be hot or cold, and is always some shade of grey as it is non elemental. She uses different colored powders as an aid to cover up her fires origins, she just appears to be a normal human entertainer at a glance.

Other: NA

im p sure we're on auto accept that's what padfoot said anyway. otherwise nobody could join since op isnt around. so i think so ovo;

I haven't seen DH in awhile...

It seems you guys got it figured out... but, if you ever need me, I am always around. Here and everywhere else. Shoot off a PM, as I'm on daily and can answer smile.gif

huff just started and im already running out of things to do... maybe i should have tried to come up with a reason for him to go to the bar everyone seems to be there ; 3;

I think they would be as well, seems like a very uncommon mix.

You can go with what works best for you Switch ^^

Not just uncommon, but genetics could not be very comparable. I think she will be like a mule, stronger and heather than both, but sterile xd.png

Think its okay if she has a mooed and a bit of a custom house? I like describing things I can't afford myself

I do too. Slightly inspired my Dante of Devil may cry xd.png Just not as... Well... If you played the game you will get me xd.png