Fantasy Writer's Muse

Cold Iron & Pixie Dust [OOC]

I always thought as Chaos as the element between Dark and Light. An unpredictable power that requires control and a semi-sane mind. A willingness to do light AND dark spectrums, something that implements Light and Dark in balance, while keeping them apart.

Oh man this started? Is it too late to jump in? I already had a character accepted early on but I thought this had died...

I always saw chaos as undesirable probability manipulation

Oh man this started? Is it too late to jump in? I already had a character accepted early on but I thought this had died...

not too late! all that's happened is we're all at a bar. No major developments. ouo;

Edit: and Damia could burn his clothes off xd.png

Yes. All the yes!

She has to shift to do soothing that large though but.. All the yes

It can be between the two, but her manifestation is more neutral. Didnt want her too OP

Edited by Dragonessdown

In my mind, Chaos is neutral to the sides of Light and Dark... Light and Dark are different from good and evil.

Eww....don't associate light and dark with good and evil, please.

It kinda sounds like your deadening the development of characters by limiting it to black and white. It's too linear.

There are too many other variables that go into the personality and moral alignment of a character.

For example, Sideway would be considered a dark fae because he feeds directly off of humans and can kill them as a result.

This being said, I wouldn't call him an evil character becasue he uses his sex vampirism to protect the girls that work for him.

Maybe you are referring to the moral alignment system used in most table tops? Even that only refurs to Chaos implying freedom, adaptability, and flexibility throught the means of recklessness, resentment toward legitimate authority, arbitrary actions, and irresponsibility.

I'm sorry, I just don't under stand how Chaos powers work other than the literal causation of disorder.

@dragonness: It's a really creative power, I just don't understand how chaos is a part of it.

OOOOO! Unless the actions of surrounding chaos act as a power source for her black flame constructs?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around it.

Yes. All the yes!

She has to shift to do soothing that large though but.. All the yes

Well, actually, a Magma in human form, but still

I need permission to make a third, though

@dragonness: It's a really creative power, I just don't understand how chaos is a part of it

You will see

Woop woop, introduced a new character!

Just so you know, here is some info - he is a male Strzyga, kind of a Slavic vampire. Here's some info from wiki:

"A strzyga (Polish pronunciation: [ˈstʂɨɡa]) is a female demon somewhat similar to vampire in Slavic (and especially Polish) folklore. People who were born with two hearts and two souls and two sets of teeth (the second one barely visible) were believed to be strzygas. Furthermore a newborn child with already developed teeth was also believed to be one. When a person was identified as a strzyga he was chased away from human dwelling places. Such strzygas usually died at a young age, but, according to belief, only one of their two souls would pass to the afterlife; the other soul was believed to cause the deceased strzyga to come back to life and prey upon other living beings. These undead strzyga were believed to fly at night in a form of an owl and attack night-time travelers and people who had wandered off into the woods at night, sucking out their blood and eating their insides. Strzyga were also believed to be satisfied with animal blood, for a short period of time."

Yeah, I kinda took that and changed it a bit. Also, males are also present in Slavic mythology, as far as I know, just FYI tongue.gif

Edited by zamboza

Hey, I CAN I have a third character, please? I have the perfect opening if I can, in accordance to zammy's post there ^-^

Edit: I will make a post later tonight, out fishing right now o3o

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Hmm, well the original OP said no more than two starting out. Given more time I suppose you can have a third as long as you can keep up with all three. ^^ But since we're still fairly staring out lets keep it to two for now.

Edited by DarknessDragon197

I love that character oh my goodness~ ^^

*feels proud of himself* xd.png

I see no objections Esko, so I guess yus :3 you want to make somehow your character connected to mine? biggrin.gif

EDIT: Oh right the OP :I

Edited by zamboza

Woop woop, introduced a new character!

Just so you know, here is some info - he is a male Strzyga, kind of a Slavic vampire. Here's some info from wiki:

"A strzyga (Polish pronunciation: [ˈstʂɨɡa]) is a female demon somewhat similar to vampire in Slavic (and especially Polish) folklore. People who were born with two hearts and two souls and two sets of teeth (the second one barely visible) were believed to be strzygas. Furthermore a newborn child with already developed teeth was also believed to be one. When a person was identified as a strzyga he was chased away from human dwelling places. Such strzygas usually died at a young age, but, according to belief, only one of their two souls would pass to the afterlife; the other soul was believed to cause the deceased strzyga to come back to life and prey upon other living beings. These undead strzyga were believed to fly at night in a form of an owl and attack night-time travelers and people who had wandered off into the woods at night, sucking out their blood and eating their insides. Strzyga were also believed to be satisfied with animal blood, for a short period of time."

Yeah, I kinda took that and changed it a bit. Also, males are also present in Slavic mythology, as far as I know, just FYI :P

woooo more slavic monsters! \ouo/ if it's not obvious, vodnik is a Vodyanoy (vodnik is another name for a vodyanoy but has been/is also a real surname.)

Edited by Switch

Hmm, well the original OP said no more than two starting out. Given more time I suppose you can have a third as long as you can keep up with all three. ^^ But since we're still fairly staring out lets keep it to two for now.

Oh well bummer .-.

The Magma is supposed to be somehow related to Obsi history wise.

Imma make a post later

Once we're more into the story you can make the character, just not when we're still starting out a bit. So you'll still get the chance ^^

Ugh I don't know how to start! I always have this problem. Any advice guys?

Well you could write your character going about the later part of their day & going to the bar, or it might be easier to catch up if you write that your character was already in the bar and react to the demon guy? ouo

Permission to have Sarkan grab Black and fuse magnet and electricity for an EMP?

Permission to have Sarkan grab Black and fuse magnet and electricity for an EMP?

Wouldn't that be a bit too much? x3

The EMP is just for any recording devices in the bar. If not Sarkan will just make everyone leave in a normal human way.