Fantasy Writer's Muse

Cold Iron & Pixie Dust [OOC]

We have a good amount of characters accepted to start with and no one tried to join while op has been gone that I'm aware of. Though if we bring it back the interest might go back up again. All we need is a first post, I know the op was thinking about starting in a café or in a government type area, though they didn't specify which was being used.

We can go with that, would make character interactions happen at a good pace for those that want to start there.

But if we're going to go ahead and start who will do the first post?

...and then I'll post ^^ At least I'll try. I think we're ready to start on our own.

I think now is the ideal time to let you guys know I won't be joining. The OP PMed me some time ago and told me I wasn't welcome here. I hope you all have fun!

...whaaaaaa? D: B-but... why? ;-;

Remember when I asked this group if they'd be interested in another RP which later became Sundered Skies? I neglected to ask the OP first, and while I meant no disrespect, it came off that way. They were nice about it, but it was still kind of a let-down. Oh well; I know what not to do now, so at least I learned something.

I will be creeping on y'all though. You've got some interesting characters. laugh.gif

:c wahhhh oddi

uh the bar might work but like.... Dorijan never goes out without his dad and idk if he's the type to go to a bar let alone take dorijan with him... I mean I could maybe figure something out

We can work something out, could have my character interact with yours before hand if ya want, up to you~

Though I'm tempted to put a post up now while I still have power, we have some severe storms where I'm at so if I disappear for a while it'll more than likely be to power outage.

if u wanna interact with him that sounds good. ovo; and that stinks I'm sorry I hope you don't lose power :c

Anyone else can post if they want. I wasn't as free as i hoped today.

Seven pages and this has not started o-o

I will make a sheet as soon as I have inspiration, which miiiiight take a bit

Yeah :l

Take the time you need, no rush~

If I have time I'll get a first post up tonight to get things running.

This would mean creating a RP based off this one, as the OP seemed to lose interest in it. So it would be kinda new project, new OP, new storyline, etc

Yeah I vote for a new thread. We can keep the setting and idea but have a different name.

Don't want to plagiarize.

I suppose I cast my vote for it as well, gives us a clean slate to go with and can let us begin better.

That's what I was thinking, I won't remake the whole thing or take part until its completely alright to do so, I'm all for the idea of starting it up again from new but if its against the rules I'm fine with leaving it as it is

Edited by DarknessDragon197