Tazzay

Flight Rising

I hadn't touched Flight Rising in over a year, but then last week got inspired by Process to check back in. And I've been slowly devolving into obsession since lol. 

I just switched clans from Arcane to Lightning since I like their eyes. 

I recently acquired this dude:

39957912_350.png

and will be breeding him with this lady:

40088199_350.png
as soon as they come off cooldown from growing up. I keep looking at their potential progeny and drooling a lil bit. Those babies are gonna have some sweet eyes and color combos. 

I also just hatched a couple babes (an imperial, skydancer, and wildclaw) that are rather pretty. Yay for expansion! 

@hazeh Can totally empathize with you. I decided to check back in on a whim and suddenly it's six lair expansions, a truckload of new dragons and a gijinka obsession oy. X__X  Anyway those Coatls are beautiful, I'm sure they'll have gorgeous babies. XD

Trying to sell a whole bunch of dragons right now

I'm willing to lower the prices of these three if you don't intend to exalt them.

39868195_350.png

^ orca/orca/orca

Edit: all sold

Edited by Mangrit

Whoa, that Triple Orca tundra is awesome. 

I'm currently trying to hunt down a Toxin gene for this dude:

23512128_350.png

I used a couple scatter scrolls on him (he was rose/blue/storm) and ended up with this, and then blew a bunch of treasure and gems on the skink and opal genes. Once that happens, I want to find a lady for him with a Cyan opal gene. Eventually. 

And I still need to buy another opal gene for this girl

20132199_350.png

because it looks super rad. Sigh. 

Welp, I got paid today, so of course the first thing I do is turn around and buy gems. 

I'm...really bad at prioritizing my expenses. 

But on the bright side, my impulsiveness made one of my progens pretty. 

23374246_350.png

Edited by hazeh

I used to be on the Fire Flight,

I swapped over to Plague. :3

Somebody friend me already. ^w^'

Free Plague Eggs.

I just made account today (5-4-2018).

If you are on their please message me over there and let me know. 

Username over there: DreamDragon101

I decided randomly to start getting into outfits and whatnot (accents, too, but alas I can only enjoy them through previews, since I don't have anywhere near enough treasure/gems for the accents I want/need). I'm close to finishing my dragon Ambrosia (he actually may be done aside from the aforementioned accent). 

I actually wrote him a little story on his page, too, which I hadn't had any interest in until this morning suddenly. I am rather proud of it :D 

24499908_350.png

So is anyone else already having withdrawal symptoms or is that just me? 😅 I'm hoping everything goes smoothly for the FR team :v This can't be an easy job to accomplish, let alone stress free. 

Back recently in FR and fighting to get some food/space for my dragons xD 

Looking for someone interested to buy some Pizza Dragons. 

33274900_350.png33448905_350.png@hazeh ur dragon remind me of my Pizza Dragons subspecie xD 

28503538_350.png

Edited by BeLovE

Anyone else having a good Night of the Nocturne? I already have 7 other unfinished projects but every year I allow myself to hatch an egg, and I got my first multigaze. His colors were awful, but after only one scatter I got this!

48231249_350.png?mtime=XC5t_wABlj0

He's gonna be beautiful

dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=25&wings=28&auth=1dfc105328acdb888e670d3b548c43da629f89d0&dummyext=prev.png

Hello! I'm new to Dragon Cave but have been on Flight Rising for quite some time now. It's really nice to see a dedicated thread for FR on these forums. There's a nice touch of familiarity to help me as I settle into things here. You can find me on Flight Rising as Louca! Its the same as my Dragon Cave Scroll and Forum name too - to make things convenient, just for you. 🐌
I lie. I couldn't keep track of more than one name. It's for my own convenience but nonetheless, I hope it can make finding me easier if you ever have the urge to.

I suppose I'll share a bit about my lair and dragons! Feel free to visit my Clan Page whenever you like. I try to be as approachable as possible but regardless I want everyone to know that you're always welcome to leave comments/PMs/friend requests. I have nothing against any of those whatsoever.

Thanks to the handy dandy new tab feature I'm pleased to say that I have a nice collection of assorted dragons for you to view if you like. I no longer have to say "All dragons past X are for sale, All dragons before Y are perma projects" etc. Which is just a blessing, honestly. Allow me to ease your navigation; my Breeding Pairs tab is split into multiple pages right now. The first consists of pairs that I am happy to breed upon request! If you see a dragon pair you like the look of, and would love one of their babies, feel free to let me know! I am also always happy to nest them in a particular flight if you fancy a certain eye-type. The last page of this tab contains pairs who have a desired colour-range likelihood, but their genes are very messy. I will be breeding these exclusively to obtain a few dream dragons I've always wanted! I don't offer breedings for these pairs, unfortunately... Not that anyone would see potential in them as they in their current state.

If you're ever interested in buying one of my dragons, I have them all sorted into one nice tab; appropriately named For Sale. Be sure to flick through the different pages if you have the option to, as each one is devoted to a breeding-pair type.  You'll find different-looking dragons on each one!

I use my Hibernal Den religiously. In there you'll find both my completed projects and to-be-completed projects. Many of my unfinished dragons will have scries and extras in their bios so if you're curious to see my plans you're welcome to check there.

I hope this isn't seen as a shameless plugin for my Flight Rising shenanigans. It's more of a general introduction! I'm eager to get heavily involved here on Dragon Cave. I've spent too long just admiring the pretty pixel dragons from afar. I am happy to finally be a part of this game and can't wait to fall hopelessly in love with it, as I am certain I will - just as I have to Flight Rising. To finish this long post off, I'll reveal a few of my precious G1s.

Nix

Pip

Basil

Ari

Kai

On 6/26/2018 at 6:00 PM, hazeh said:

@hazeh

What is your username on Flightrising? I would love to see your dragons. 

Edited by DreamingDragons101

On 2/23/2019 at 4:41 PM, DreamingDragons101 said:

@hazeh

What is your username on Flightrising? I would love to see your dragons. 

Sure! My username is contagioushazard on FR :D 

On 1/3/2019 at 7:27 PM, Dragon_Arbock said:

Anyone else having a good Night of the Nocturne? I already have 7 other unfinished projects but every year I allow myself to hatch an egg, and I got my first multigaze. His colors were awful, but after only one scatter I got this!

48231249_350.png?mtime=XC5t_wABlj0

He's gonna be beautiful

dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=25&wings=28&auth=1dfc105328acdb888e670d3b548c43da629f89d0&dummyext=prev.png

Oh my GOOOOOD he's STUNNING!!!! That's an incredible scatter!!! ♥ 

I thought about joining this game, but unfortunately I had a pretty bad experience so I may never. These are very very pretty dragons, though. Wonderful artist, I have a few of her art books.

The prettyness is kind of making me reconsider lol

ANCIENT DRAGONS YYEEEEEEEAAHHHHHHH

Ayyy a DragonCave forum about FR! I'm CjNazzy on FR, Arcane Flight. I love Arcane, it's so weird and changey and I love it, even though I've considered swapping to Light or Shadow a few times. (Ik I sound silly and/or cringey but I'm awkward so Yer)

(I think Flight Rising counts as a video game? I apologize if this is the wrong topic for the thread, I'm new to posting here)

So I initially got into dragon cave because I saw people playing it on flight rising, and I was surprised because my custom Progen (one of the first two dragons you get), Gygax, looks very similar to the royal crimson! Here he is without his apparel, compared to the royal crimson

dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=4&breed=2&RUGkH.gif

Obviously Gygax has different patterns, but it was just kind of a neat coincidence that shows how much I like red dragons lol. So I put Gygax in the name of my Royal Crimson as well!

Just for fun, here's Gygax with his apparel as well for anyone who's curious:

41351448_350.png

Awww, I noticed the this thread has mostly been inactive.  I am in Nature Flight, my sister is in Wind.  She has been playing since the start of FR, I have for just over a year.  We run a hatchery together.  It was another member's signature that led me to here

In a week it'll be 7th anniversary of FR! Will you guys be ready to see what they launch out this time? Not more scattersights...