TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I for the life of me cannot get my cave to come up. I tried putting in http://dragcave.net/valentines15 with the img at front and back and it comes back saying I can't post it on this board and that there are errors?

http://dragcave.net/valentines15

If I give ypu the above url to link to it can somebody do it for me as I am just not getting anywhere with it. sad.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

I too, wish it was clearer. Going by the list wasn't much help seeing a lot of people got their mates 'randomly' anyway...

Edited by HollowSoul

I for the life of me cannot get my cave to come up. I tried putting in http://dragcave.net/valentines15 with the img at front and back and it comes back saying I can't post it on this board and that there are errors?

http://dragcave.net/valentines15

If I give ypu the above url to link to it can somebody do it for me as I am just not getting anywhere with it.  sad.gif

The link you gave only takes us back to our own personal caves.

The way I posted mine was to Print Screen my cave, then crop it in a graphics program. Save to your computer and then upload to something like Photobucket or a personal photosite. Then get the URL to post to this thread.

Edited by whitestar

my Falconiform Wyvern attracted a golden wyvern, but the attracted dragon isnt showing up for me...

Try a hard refresh

user posted image

Well, my Avatar of Creation fell in love with a Canopy dragon....

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Love is a strange beast, I must say blink.gif

Well, my cave decorations are final. smile.gif The lovely falconiform lady seems entranced by Gally's mana garden, and he is equally entranced by her. He's made a lovely bed for them of grapes and roses, and since he knows she's a meat-loving gal, he went out of his way to gather a pile of fresh meat for her, and even convinced a couple of crabs to walk up the beach carrying little mice as an appetizer. He purportedly picked up the penguins as meat as well, but I don't know... they look like they could hold their own if it came down to a fight.

user posted image

Meanwhile, neither I nor the fair damsel can convince Gally to take off the potato skins. He insists that he is a potato and that must be what finally convinced the falconiform to stay with him. She's tried to protest, to tell him that she loves him for him, not for his silly potato costume, but she confided to me that she actually finds the skins kind of charming, if just because it's all so silly.

I think this couple will be quite happy together, living in this quiet cave by the sea.

Here is my final cave

user posted image

I wish the event wasn't coming to an end.

I really liked decorating and redecorating.

Now I am going to have to do something else

with my time...like household chores xd.png

To the people saying that the attracted dragon was random, I'd like to clarify that it was actually the visiting dragons that were random. The final dragon was determined by a combination of how much of each group you had, and chance. The visiting dragons' purpose was to show what each breed was looking for so that you could adjust in an attempt to attract a breed you really wanted. Nothing more.

Yeah uhhh I know this was supposed to happen but it didn't for me, one way or another. I don't know how it was calculated, but I ended up with a falconiform dragon from having 5/70 meats. There should have been a lot more riding on the primary need rather than secondary.

Magic(28/70)

Meat(5/70)

Shinies(70/70)

Sweets(8/70)

Misc.(51/70)

Those are my stats. Still don't know how a falconiform, whose primary need is meat and secondary is shinies overpowered every single dragon whose primary need was shinies. Now look >8C That's a neverending bickering couple if I ever saw one. I dunno, maybe it's my ND's thing >3> At least it wasn't a holiday.

user posted image

Edited by grishiu

I would have liked that to be explained a bit better during the event to be honest...

Agreed. That would've been nice to know up front. While I liked the event I was one of those people who didn't quite get it.

WB

Its not yet midnight, I am confused why I don't still have time to finish up my cave with the extra slots I have....

So, I'm not entirely sure how this whole event worked, and I'm ashamed to say I didn't decorate my cave at all (just left everything as a single pile in the center, though I framed with with grapes at least) and I managed to attract a shadow walker. I'm pretty happy, though I'm confused - are they going to make babies? Do I keep the shadow walker? Is she just decoration? Also, I had primarily Misc, with a dash of Sweets and nothing else in the cave.

Edited by PythonPro

I'm pretty happy, though I'm confused - are they going to make babies? Do I keep the shadow walker? Is she just decoration?

I'm pretty sure they are just decoration - hopefully the badge will be clickable and everyone can see how you decorated/what final mate you got. ^^

I am sad to hear all the people dissatisfied with brimstones...as that's one of my favorite breeds for some reason. 

I love them - I just wanted my Mint to find a lady love that didn't look quite so tempted to eat him...

user posted image

Illior Lightbringer managed to capture this shy Canopy's heart. She looks a little overwhelmed by the reception- maybe greeting her with candy and roses was a bit much out the gate ;3 I decorated according to what looked nice rather than trying to deliberately attract anyone. Canopy wasn't what I imagined, but her colors do look nice with the other colors in the cave. She's just so tiny compared to him!

So, are our happy dragon couple gonna make babies...???? Would be cool to get an egg from the event. ;D

Who's the mate?

A copper. D:

I don't really like it's pose, and it's my least favourite color copper (don't know the names of them, but it's not green.)

Well, I'm not sure what else I could do with my cave, so this is probably going to be how it looks for the rest of eternity.

user posted image

This event was a lot of fun, and I hope other events like it pop up later this year. smile.gif

Oh okay I am with photobucket!! I am using paint to crop the pix with. Thanks for the advice smile.gif And Facebook smile.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

(( I have a good feeling im starting to get annoying at this point ))

The dragon my Pygmie managed to attract (a Nebula) didnt show up in the cave. Im not to sure if its the kind of breed or timezones, but ust to be safe tongue.gif