TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Pretty sure you could pick anything from your scroll. Well, maybe not a chicken. Now I'm kicking myself for not trying that! laugh.gif

Did anyone try to use a chicken? Or a cheese, paper, or other silly dragon?

I wish I decide to look to see if I could have pick my only male zombie.

Otherwise, I'm happy that I pick my vampire. (who I decide is a little bit rude and a little bit shy, considering he never looks at his new mate. laugh.gif)

@raichuluxray: Same, although I actually got some female GW with no mates, I could always use them. (and then be amuse because Zin is the great grand 'father' of the vampire that bit one of their siblings/nephews.)

user posted image

and because I feel like it, have a story:

After the days of revolving door of females that showed up, but always leaved in a hour or so, Zin'rokh the Destroyer of Worlds was on the opinion that he wasn't going get anyone to stay. Although, he did admit that he is surprised to actually see ANY ladies show up. The little yellow dragon that stood near him said, "Come on, sir! There is no reason to think that, you will get a mate! I know it!"

"Yeah, riiight," Zin'rokh snorted dismissively and pointed to himself, "Why would anyone want to be my mate? They would have a mate that has a family of vampire children, and any other egg we could 'adopt' is likely going to get bitten." He laughed bitterly as he finished speaking, the minions look sad, even the princess and princes.

A lizard nearby spoke up, "I won't be so sure, master, I would imagine there is a lady out there that would love to have your lovely teeth ne-" The lizard was smacked with a potato by another lizard before he could possible go vulgar or creepy. Zin'rokh just stared at the knocked out lizard before he shook his head.

"But sir...."

He hold up a claw to stop the yellow dragon, "It's fine, even although, I didn't think I would have fun with this when I was forced by that stupid Valentine. But I had fun even if I would never get anyone," He gave a toothy 'grin' and continued on, "Besides, it means I get to rub it in their face that it didn't wor-"

"Hello?" Everyone but Zin'rokh who frozen in shock turned around to see a golden wyvern has arrived, and... wait a moment, she was carrying some flowers and a pendant. "I wasn't sure that you won't have someone by time I come back with my gifts for you." .....what. WHAT! This has never happen before, the other females usually just look at the cave and say it's nice, but they want more stuff. Could it be... could Zin'rokh be wrong and there actually a female for him?

"I....Thank you," Zin'rokh stared in shook, he didn't think it was actually possible, "I...uh, offer you these two blue flowers and those things that those little dragons are carrying are more g-g-gift for you."

Gifts were exchanged and the lady smiled at hers, "They are lovely, what's your name?"

"Uhh.... Zin'rokh the Destroyer of Worlds." Zin'rokh as he stared at the roses in his claws still somewhat in shock.

Elsewhere,

A Heartseeker cheered and laughed happily, "Yes! It worked!"

"Yes, it's good we didn't need to do anything to actually need to step in much, Eros," smiled Calling Heaven Above, a Radiant Angel Dragon.

A little heartstealing hatchling pouted, "Aww, I was hoping we would had more fun helping."

"Maybe next time, little Nimoe. Maybe next time."

(pardon any and all grammar mistakes, tense mistakes and anything else. )

Is there any way to choose what the background cave looks like? I've just got the plain grey cave, but I'd love to use one of the others I'm seeing. Thanks. smile.gif

Sadly, there isn't. The cave you get depends on where your selected dragon is from. For example, mine was caught in the Alpine, therefore I got the Ice cave.

The plain Cave is for dragons caught before Biomes and bred ones.

If you cannot see the mate in your cave, do a hard refresh! CTRL+F5 for Windows, CMD+R for mac!!!

I'm starting to feel like a broken record xd.png I think I've lost count of how many times I've already mentioned this

Aghast that the blue nebula lady who professed her love to him does not suit his home's colour scheme, Sangrian has neatly scattered her bloody remains in his cave... and has decided a pet is a superior acquisition.

O.O

That's one way of dealing with an unwanted mate... both hilarious and extraordinarily messed up. xd.png

@snubs Yes, that's been mentioned approximately 1.5 billion times. The current theory is that the Heartstealers stole the o and replaced it with a p.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Tar Kodu'go attracted a Nebula!

I like Nebulas but she's blue - the red one would have fit so much better! biggrin.gif

Also, she seems to be a tad shy so far... but I should probably stop staring and leave them alone! xd.png

user posted image

If you cannot see the mate in your cave, do a hard refresh! CTRL+F5 for Windows, CMD+R for mac!!!

I'm starting to feel like a broken record xd.png I think I've lost count of how many times I've already mentioned this

Thanks. *blushes* I don't really understand how this forum and its search engine works.

user posted image

poptartFINALTINY.gif PARTY TIME poptartFINALTINY.gif

Many thanks to all the spriters!

Your food-creatures creep me out!!

LOL It's so epic!

Edited by lightningsky

user posted image

*I* may have left the cave, but that doesn't mean y'all ain't gonna have no supervision. dry.gif

She's facing away; does that mean she's shy or having second thoughts? D:

This dragon is awesome!!!! smile.gif

And it seems your nebula lady is as shy as mine is... xd.png

O.O

That's one way of dealing with an unwanted mate... both hilarious and extraordinarily messed up. xd.png

Ahaha. It's the truth.

To be honest, I already had most of the red blocks and red scales around because I thought they looked pretty. I had the 'huh, that could also be a bloody chunk of meat' association before, though I just filed that away as a neat secondary interpretation.

Then the mate's colour scheme disagreed with my entire setup... and I instantly knew what to make a bit more of. laugh.gif

(I actually did not have a mate preference for my dragon at all, and I am definitely not opposed to nebulas, but the lady was sticking out like a sore thumb and it was both way too easy and too funny not to take the next few steps.)

Thanks. *blushes* I don't really understand how this forum and its search engine works.

That's okay, I just made it huge this time so hopefully more people will see it wink.gif

Ahaha. It's the truth.

To be honest, I already had most of the red blocks and red scales around because I thought they looked pretty. I had the 'huh, that could also be a bloody chunk of meat' association before, though I just filed that away as a neat secondary interpretation.

Then the mate's colour scheme disagreed with my entire setup... and I instantly knew what to make a bit more of. laugh.gif

(I actually did not have a mate preference for my dragon at all, and I am definitely not opposed to nebulas, but the lady was sticking out like a sore thumb and it was both way too easy and too funny not to take the next few steps.)

LOL!

I actually have the same problem with my nebula, the colour doesn't really fit, but yeah, I let her stay... biggrin.gif

When he saw he got a mate, he also gave her a winter rose.

user posted image

Just saw that your dragon and mine apparently had the same idea. biggrin.gif

It's the perfect rose for this lady. smile.gif

user posted image

poptartFINALTINY.gif PARTY TIME poptartFINALTINY.gif

Many thanks to all the spriters!

Awesome cave!

Aghast that the blue nebula lady who professed her love to him does not suit his home's colour scheme, Sangrian has neatly scattered her bloody remains in his cave... and has decided a pet is a superior acquisition.

user posted image

user posted image

I think we're on the same page here.

#lizardlove

Oooh I finally got it loaded and decorated and my Black has attracted a 'white dragon admirer'. Nice match! Hopefully this is his mate.

Edited by Dubious

Man people are getting so salty over this. tongue.gif I had no cares what my gold ended up attracting. I just decorated his cave like he was a diva xd.png Ended up with a shadowwalker. Kinda sad it wasn't a brimstone actually. I would have laughed if he got a girl more macho then him.

Then again I hate no dragon released in cave. They all are cool in their own way so I guess that makes me biased. tongue.gif

Edited by Reidragon

Didn't like my deep sea

Solution?

make his hoard spill out of the cave! xd.png

user posted image

But at least the Deep Sea found interest in your poor Neglected.

After all, the guy is... Neglected.... yes?

I loved this event!! happy.gif

It reminds me of an attempt at "arranged marriage" (we tried to arrange it and our dragon found his own mate)! LOL! xd.png

I hope that my dragon is very happy with his Nebula mate. wub.gif

user posted image

Just scrolled through the thread and I saw so many great looking caves! You all had so many fantastic ideas and invented very funny and highly creative combinations - I love that!

Also, thanks to everyone who worked on this, it was great and I had lots of fun!

Man people are getting so salty over this. tongue.gif I had no cares what my gold ended up attracting. I just decorated his cave like he was a diva xd.png Ended up with a shadowwalker. Kinda sad it wasn't a brimstone actually. I would have laughed if he got a girl more macho then him.

Then again I hate no dragon released in cave. They all are cool in their own way so I guess that makes me biased. tongue.gif

Happened to me. (The more macho bit, I mean. tongue.gif )

I had to breed them for the occasion.

I think it was a fun event.

That said, if I had known that the final mate would be completely random, I would have taken a different approach to decorating my cave and just gone with the way I wanted it to look, rather than figuring out where to hide more meat!

Since the mate is set now, I have slowly been removing items from my cave, and then hopefully I will have time to decorate it the way I want it to look before it ends tonight. (I really wish there was a "RESET" button!)

Wow, I am impressed with the diversity of cave-arrangements. From absolutely adorable to really really funny!

My Glaucus drake has finally found a girl smile.gif at least the description sounds as if she's going to stay:

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Spi Cendor has attracted an admirer: a canopy dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

I didn't even find her at first, as she is so close in colour to the rainbow coloured bird (it first has been on top, now it is next to her) rolleyes.gif

user posted image

I am curious how and when they will produce offspring cool.gif

Thanks for the event; it's been a lot of fun for me.