TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The mysterious shape is enough for a talented girl like me. biggrin.gif

I want to see more creative solutions for unwanted mates and of course i want to see more lovely decorated caves. wub.gif

I loved this event!! happy.gif

It reminds me of an attempt at "arranged marriage" (we tried to arrange it and our dragon found his own mate)! LOL! xd.png

I hope that my dragon is very happy with his Nebula mate. wub.gif

user posted image

That tree is so neat!

The mysterious shape is enough for a talented girl like me.  biggrin.gif

I want to see more creative solutions for unwanted mates and of course i want to see more lovely decorated caves. wub.gif

Congratulations tongue.gif

Me too, I like the solutions and caves wub.gif

How does one go about posting a picture of their decorated cave here???

Can someone please explain how to do a screenshot until finally post it here?

Too tired for brainfuctions...

Hm. I guess my Lumina has a thing for holiday dragons. He's had kids with an Arsani and now has Shadow Walker lover. Funny. huh.gif

He's all busy rearranging his shiny pile while she eats some sweets and meats. I think they were made for each other. xd.png

Well, couldn't help it, I had to see what the offspring of my game's matchmaking would look like:

What a lovely color combination tongue.gif

Any despite my Canopy's request, no, I will not stop! xd.png

Posting pictures online: Capture Screenshot (PrtSc button on your keyboard) ---> google TinyPic ---> upload pic and copy URL ----> post on forum smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

hello my new mate wink.gif

user posted image

And another on board with the lizard love.

Why bother with picky females when there are cute little lizard pets running around?

How does one go about posting a picture of their decorated cave here???

Do [ img] the url here [ /img] without spaces and then post.

That should do it.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

What is the maximum amount of items of a type you can use? Because I've got 70 of each, and people seem to have more than that.

Still no answer...

GREAT fun rearranging the cave. And now I have a beg for the BRILLIANT spriters of this event. They are all beautiful and I thank you for them - BUT - everything "living" is facing the same way. I wanted a few "worshippers" to look fondly at my shadow lady - but - nope sad.gif Could you please think about this next time, please and thank you, wonderful spriters. wub.gif Thank you for listening and I hope I haven't hurt your feelings...

Arakanzo and his White Lady are so happy together that I've created a new signature image for them... Perhaps they will never have children but perhaps that suits them fine... They will always have 'us' time. <3

Edit - I think I possibly made him too small in comparison to her, I will admit I neglected to double check the size chart.

Edited by Starwind

Still no answer...

70 for all for me as well.

It wasn't easy to decide between the urge to experiment and the wish to use ALL THE PRETTY CRYSTALS and nothing else, haha. laugh.gif

This was a fun event, thank you all who helped make it possible! biggrin.gif

I got a Deep Sea dragon, but it's paired with my Copper, and the sprites are facing away from each other. *^*

Whoops, lopsided heart, but I'm too lazy to change it

user posted image

The Falconform Wyvern wasn't exactly what I wanted... but...

you gotta admit, they do look cute together

Edit- The picture disappeared for some reason sad.gif

Edited by Rain_Goddess

What is the maximum amount of items of a type you can use? Because I've got 70 of each, and people seem to have more than that.

The maximum amount is 70 of each.

What do you think someone has more of? Is it the scales? They appear in three categories, in different colors (mana, shinies, misc).

Awesome cave!

Thank you! happy.gif

Fantastic. 

Took me a moment to find the Canopy mate.  Pretty combo.  Everything looks strangely magically delicious.

Haha, thanks! Mmm food creatures biggrin.gif

And Laura-Borealis!!!!! Your critters! OMG!!!!!

Thank you! They were so much fun to make. smile.gif

love this! LOL

And thanks again to all the spriters- you did amazing things.

Thank you! happy.gif

Agreed on the spriters, your efforts are appreciated. wub.gif

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Thanks to all who had a part in this event. The sprites for all the objects are beautifully done and the caves were very creative. All in all it was a very nice event. I agree with some of the comments about things that could perhaps have been done a bit better, but I really have no serious complaint with anything. The good far outweighed any problems.

I am sorry that some are disappointed with the mate that their dragon attracted.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Astragnon i (my Water dragon) has attracted an admirer: a nhiostrife wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

He really likes blue and hoped to attract a lady who shares his passion for the color. Apparently his effort succeeded.

I have not done much decorating in the last few days as I was busy with other things. Maybe I will go back and add a few tweaks now that I have a few more of the blue items to work with. wink.gif

user posted image

Sadly my decorating skills leave a great deal to be desired and my cave does not begin to match the beauty or the humor of so many that I have seen posted in this thread. It has been a lot of fun going through and enjoying all the very different lairs.

Edited by purplehaze