Syiren

How are you feeling?

Exhausted. Socializing is terribly energy-consuming.

Tired, but happy.

At the current moment very flamboyant flamingos mad bc tHIS STUPID ALGEBRA ASSIGNMENT HHHHH

On August 13, 2017 at 6:24 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Exhausted. Socializing is terribly energy-consuming.

I second the motion. Yet I feel empty. I just want a few close friends around. And well, they are all busy. I'm busy.

i just want a vacation.

Starting to feel normal again. These last two days were not great for my body (not drinking enough, sitting in trains for 8 hours per day). Happy to be home.

I just bought some Christmas presents for my family and ugh, I just hate spending money. I don't actually mind buying gifts, because I know they're going to bring joy to them and I'm pretty proud of the things I chose, but I also just realized that I still have to renew my gym membership this weekend because they're having an amazing deal but it's still going to be ~200€ which just feels like such a terribly huge amount of money. I keep telling myself it's not that bad because it's a prize for the whole next year + the rest of this year, so divided it's less than 15€/month, but still... I haven't even been able to get that many work hours this month because I had so much uni stuff going on, so that makes matters worse. Ugh, I just wish I had a decent, steady income so maybe spending money wouldn't make me this miserable. 

On 3/20/2019 at 1:48 AM, sh20000sh said:

Really nervous. A job interview was scheduled tomorrow.

Hope you got the job. :)

I'm feeling anxious for a planning trip this summer, but currently I'm just tired.

Still annoyingly sick, but full of energy.

Resigned.

The power's out and there's not a durned thing I can do about it.

I'm nervous, excited and calm for my upcoming licensure exams. I have just started studying and the exams in three months.

Pretty good. I tend to feel really tired on sundays. It's a pretty normal kind of feel that I'm feeling now, all's well. :)

Very anxious. Some health issues in the family are coming to a head tonight and there's really nothing I can do, personally, so pixel dragon projects to soothe the mind it is, I suppose 😕

Jealousy gnaws at my heart... I feel like I am being replaced by a total outsider. It's probably just paranoia, but... the things I've heard from the ones I love really make me think I really am being replaced with someone "better".

Sick. I ate way too much ice cream, four different flavors, and then had cheesecake. If I don't die from sugar overdose right now, I never will.