Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling very nervous. That storm is going to be way too close for comfort. sad.gif

The storm hits tonight so I'm more than a little nervous. sad.gif

user posted image

I am feeling like I want a pair of pliers and rip my wisdom teeth out. I am in pain. A lot of pain. I mean enough paint to think about flattening my head with an anvil. fortunately for me I don't have an anvil - just advil. I have a consultation appointment tomorrow.....

I'm a little bit under the weather because of a cold.

In a festive Halloween mood. Excited for all the game events that are going to be happening, but slightly dreading school.

Pretty good. Had a great lunch and today's been really good so far. A complete 180 from how I felt yesterday. smile.gif

Edited by Syiren

My stomach is hurting so bad right now. sad.gif

i'm feeling really heartbroken. i've just gone through a breakup and i'm starting to distrust a large handful of online friends. i really wish things were different, but they all make me uncomfortable now, and the breakup hurts a lot too. i'm just riddled with anxiety and it's making me feel nauseated and like my head is swimming. i just feel bad all around.

Edited by scoutbun

Freaking Fantastic. dry.gif I wish I could either restart today or skip over it entirely.