Syiren

How are you feeling?

Tired, but otherwise in a good mood. smile.gif

i feel great. thank elune that its raining, i've been waiting for a decent storm to happen for a while now. i just went outside in it and stood for a bit, so i feel good

Sick every hope that I had for my future and the desire to work for my future was taken from me. Sometimes I wonder if it was even real hope at all or just some cruel joke of his

Antsy. I'm really hoping one thing goes my way today and its going to eat away at my nerves until it happens.

Irritated. Got bitten by two fire ants multiple times on my foot and they bites have swelled up and are itching like crazy.

Edited by polaristar

congested so congested i feel congested

need to work on thesis edits but it's hard to concentrate with this much in my head

Really drained? Also low-key embarrassed. Why should I be embarrassed by doing my job...because people in my country are really censorkip.gify. Or maybe they really don't give a censorkip.gif about me and I'm just being very egocentric. I'll go with the latter, makes me feel good.

Feeling great, because the Chuseok holiday begins tomorrow (Chuseok is the Korean Thanksgiving Day) ^^

Tired, drained and mentally exhausted. Also my depression is rearing its butt-ugly head. dry.gif