TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I love the hatchie colors!

Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanzaa, have a Merry day!

The wrapping papers for the presents are all so cool, but the asexual flag colors being there warms the jaded edges of my asexual heart.

Now to finish my breedings and snag some of the pretty new releases.

Omg I got way too excited when I saw one of the present boxes has the ace flag colors. So cool!! The egg this year is gorgeous too. <3

The new eggs are occasionally dropping in the cave with a 7 day timeframe, so it's not just people abandoning them. I keep reflex clicking xd.png

I'm under a time crunch, so I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but does anyone know if we'll be able to send the presents for the three days that the eggs are dropping? There's no way I can send them out today.

Thanks for the awesome holiday event, TJ and everyone who put work into this! I've had a lovely time and I can't wait to see what these colorful eggs contain.

The new eggs are occasionally dropping in the cave with a 7 day timeframe, so it's not just people abandoning them. I keep reflex clicking xd.png

The ones in the AP really are just people abandoning them. Remember, abandoned eggs gain a day, but since the timer doesn't go above 7 days it won't show more than that. And Holiday eggs are always put in front of non-holiday eggs, which is why they're not going into 'limbo' but appear right away.

New eggs drop into the biomes, AP has always come from a scroll in some way.

Ohmygoodness these hatchlings are just adorable. I'd freeze them right now if they weren't CBs.

I love this method of gift/message giving! Personalized messages are fun. <3 I've sent out a few.

Am I the only one who sees the asexual and bisexual pride flags in the last two present boxes?

I've actually been pleasantly surprised that loads of people are seeing this :3 I'm not sure if it's intentional (I'd sort of expect other flags if it was?) but I like it anyhow.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Love the new eggs. I can't wait to see what they hatch into. smile.gif

Merry Christmas! This release was a super duper awesome surprise <3 I seriously did not expect it =O I'm sick with the flu right now, so this was a great way to make me feel better XP

Tiki, thank you sososososososo much for working on these with me <3 I've wanted another release from you for a long time, and now we get to share one 8D Congrats to you for your first holiday, too c:

9 months and 23 days ago, we started these guys. It's hard to believe how long it's been! I'm so glad all that time payed off XD

I must say, it was quite amusing to me when people connected my egg shading style from the Desipises to these. It made me giggle with delight, that's for sure XP

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a prosperous new year, everyone! I hope you enjoy the release c:

Edited by PieMaster

Hehe..the hatchie's stance reminds of the Peugeot brand.