TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Anyone thinks the egg looks like a big open area with snow falling to the ground with trees in the left?

Also got some cool codes. tongue.gif

Edit: Everyone thinks the dragon on the trophy is this years dragon, I think it looks like an ice dragon...

Edited by LupusEques

Anyone thinks the egg looks like a big open area with snow falling to the ground with trees in the left?

Also got some cool codes. tongue.gif

Yes, and it's beautiful.

Merry Christmas! and thanks for the event! how long the gift event will last?

Edited by Naruhina_94

Silly pygmies xd.png Maybe that's what the badge is of - a Nilia pygmy with the scale laugh.gif

The badge is an Ice dragon with the scale.

AWESOME DAY! Whole family was here and I got to spend 2 days with my kids and grand kids. Then I get to the cave and catch my 2 eggs so fast and I see pressies!

Have a Merry Christmas all

Edit: Everyone thinks the dragon on the trophy is this years dragon, I think it looks like an ice dragon...

It was confirmed by TCA in another thread that the trophy is an ice dragon. :3

Edit: And just above. LOL

Edited by Jazeki

Presents! Oh gosh do I have some present sending to do. And I have yet to breed most my dragums.

Cute fight-y pose for the neat coded new dragons. =3 Gratz' PieMaster and tiki. Loving the colors so far!

Love the eggs; can only wonder what the dragons themselves will look like.

Perfect first two new eggs to catch...ON MY NEW LAPTOP!!!

I can tell already from the hatchlings that this dragon will look marvelous! ☻♥

Merry Christmas everyone! I've been naming my Christmas babies and happily awaiting to see these gorgeous new dragons. Guessing a snow globe like dragon with how the eggs look, I can't wait. biggrin.gif

Has anyone else noticed the bred Solstice dragons don't have the same wing coloration as their parents? Or is that old news?

I really, really like this event - sending out cards again is so much fun! (:

And the new dragons look promising, I'm looking forward to them.

There has been a "nice card messages I got" thread (or something called similar, I don't remember the exact name) last time - does anyone know whether there's something like that again for this year? (:

I'm thinking the new dragons are gonna be tree related with their colors and tail shape, but who knows, I can't wait to see them grow up!

I sent presents to the people I got dragons from and people who helped on my dragon requests this year, maybe they'll send one back happy.gif

The hatchlings on the first page are sick. sad.gif Who owns them? They need to fog them.

How long is the present giving going to last?

The hatchlings on the first page are sick. sad.gif Who owns them? They need to fog them.

How long is the present giving going to last?

TJ owns them and as he can do practically everything he wants to on this site his hatchlings cannot die, so there won't be a problem. (;

As for the present giving, I do not have any idea.

Merry Christmas everyone! I've been naming my Christmas babies and happily awaiting to see these gorgeous new dragons. Guessing a snow globe like dragon with how the eggs look, I can't wait. biggrin.gif

Has anyone else noticed the bred Solstice dragons don't have the same wing coloration as their parents? Or is that old news?

Semi-old news - this was known (and explained) shortly after the new generation grew up.

Odeen's explanation of the new wings.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh my... These new eggs look gorgeous - like matted glass baubles with a reflection of winter landscape. I would like to hang them on my christmas tree rolleyes.gif Hatchlings remind me somewhat of green-furred squirrels. Very annoyed green-furred squirrels. They are adorable.

Breeding the old holidays and catching new ones was awesome, playing for mana and following the storyline is cute, but sending presents to others is an amazing addition to the fun. Merry Christmas everyone and thank you to everyone involved in the events!

I'm having so much fun sending presents that I forgot to look and see what the hatchies looked like! Very cute! I can't wait until they grow up!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm already excited for the new Christmas dragons to grow up.

Naughty Nilias... tongue.gif

I am so enjoying this (I know, broken record - but I am!!!)

I thought the badge looks like an ice dragon under a cloud with snow falling?

And I am guessing that the gift-giving will end at 00:00 on Monday, same time as the new eggs stop dropping, and the event ends.

Edited by daba555

Refreshed and now the tags are in three columns. Huzzah!

I caught the new release eggs a few hours ago, and I can't wait to see what they are when they mature! I also am having fun with the present sending! I have enjoyed this event a lot!