Alexander_Drake

You As A Dragon

((No grand plan, sadly. Come at me with it))

((I assume someone will post soon other than me. Other than that, here I go.))

---(Alex)---

Blade snuggled up with her hatchling was quite adorable. It was the spitting image of her, minus the wings. Then I thought: What emotions are they feeling now? So, I checked. What I saw made me happy. There was a bright glow of hope radiating from both Blade and her stepchild, along with the green of friendship. The silver of loyalty sparkled within both mother and child, and at that point I told them both, "We should get going. Who knows what we need to do now? Let's go back to the alpine Weyr. Ludwig, Lumina, and some other genuine dragons are there. I think there aren't any human dragons there. We shall see how they fared without me! Plus you get to meet some friends."

((Edit: This was made before Blade's second post after Flameheart's hatching. The following was made after that.))

"Ack! Gimme... Oh, too late. Eh, it's ok. I have more chocolate, and more money. The town near the Alpine Weyr has a top-notch confectionery, we can all have chocolate there. Let's go! I will lead. Just let me get my bearings." I used the sun to find out which way to go, then took off, saying, "Carry Flameheart! He will know to grip your back while you fly."

Edited by Alexander_Drake

Me

I couldn't believe it. His Moonstone Ability awoke! At the wrong time, too. Now I was uncovered. Well, I wasn't going down in flames too easily.

"lie? How could I lie? You never asked. You never wondered if I had a family. Never. How could I lie? I never had a chance to say the truth. I am a different person now. Although, nothing changes Tul over there being a....well, accident." I saw the expression on his face. He couldn't say a word.

"Now, that I am 'uncovered' and pretty much the bad guy, I suppose I take my leave."

"What will you do about Furisa?" Yopple said, with a surprisingly harsh tone.

"Take it. I am done with the daddy buisness." And with that, I left. Once I was far away in the sky, I knew one thing: I was the bad guy. The one who tried to crush the good guys. Now, all I needed to do was get the rest of my dragons, form an alliance, and shine a bad light on ALEX and his crew...hahaha.

I never heard the cries from Furisa. I possibly never will

((I will edit once I know of this idea Blade has.. For now, 'tis another charrie!))

???

Holy living whuppies. That was...intense. Yet soooo satisfying to watch. a soul had been watching the scene from a sand dune, loving the new fate of an old enemy. That censorkip.gif*** deserves it. After what he did... The word was gonna be spread. Esko Arkus wasn't the man this land thought he was. I know. I got a first hand account. The soul decided to follow this group around. When the crew took flight, so did she. Well, there is one up to being dead and stuck floating around for eternity

((Time to start guessing who I brought in!))

((Nope. Instead of an adorable thing, she looks human, just with a ghost tail.))

((I said 'she' in the first thing -.- you just realized?))

((Can Esko actually post some ding-dong stuffs? Come on bro.))

Edited by Alexander_Drake

((But I have no idea what to make him do?))

((Aaaaahhh so many OOCs! xd.png Also, I feel kind of bad, having Esko unintentionally become an antagonist. Hm... I might go with my Ice Clan idea anyways. Speaking of which, let me know if you'll be using that at all, Esko.))

Alex turned and flew off, with our destination still being the Alpine Weyr. I lay flat on the ground and nudged Flameheart onto my back with my nose. There was quite a bit of scrambling, but he managed to find a nice nook between my back scales to hold on to. It also took me a couple of running leaps before I managed to get to the air. I kept glancing over my shoulder to make sure Flameheart was still there, and he squeaked at me every time.

" As long as you don't fall off." I said, not quite processing that he couldn't understand me. He just squeaked in response, and I smiled. Maybe I'll teach him a few words along the way.

((Should we do a time-skip?))

((Sure. One time-skip to the Alpine Weyr foothills [Lumina, Ludwig and Irupi will all be there], coming right up!))

-------TIME----------SKIP-----------

---(Alex)---

As we neared the mountain that the Alpine Weyr was located upon, I recalled that Lumina was rather partial to chocolate, and so I changed course to head to the foothill town's confectionery instead. As I neared, I saw a couple large, blue shapes, one very dark, one light blue, and another with lilac highlights.

When I landed, I saw the familiar faces of Ludwig and Lumina, though both were quite a bit heftier than when I had left. Lumina was also chatting with an even fatter male Daydream. All three were happily eating chocolate.

I asked Lumina, "Who's your new friend? He seems nice."

Lumina told me, "His name is Irupi and he LOVES chocolate. Since I met him, I've had a lot of fun talking to him! He and Ludwig get along pretty well too, so don't worry. Erm, you probably noticed just how much, um, fatter we are. Yeah, we basically spent several days gorging ourselves with chocolate as a dare from Ludwig. Not the best idea, but, uh, none of us really mind. Want some chocolate? I see you have some friends. I'd be happy to give them some chocolate."

"Why not. I think after all we have been through, we deserve a break and some chocolate."

((I haz an idea!

maybe. Esko goes coockoo and gets so dragon warped that he develops a deep hatred for humans and tries to assemble a dragon rebellion and plunge the land into war? He could go to clans and try to recruit them? I mean, Ice dragons are strong, so why not have them along? they are one of the legendary trio, so yeah. Blade could still get captured and see Esko arrive. Esko would go to his old dragons first.))

Me

I was here. At the cave Omen talked about a while ago. They were in there. when I walked in, I was met by Blomoon, my ex lead guard.

"And you are? this better be good." the Bleeding Moon asked.

"Relax. I have a request."

"Huh. hey guys, let's see what this guy has got." my ex dragons gathered around.

"LISTEN ALL" I shouted around. "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HUMANS?"

I heard all sorts of things. All this hatred. Did they feel this way about me before?

"WHY do you ask us this?" my Royal Blue asked.

"I want to destroy all humans. So, I want you to join my rebellion.

I heard shouts of agreement. Watch out, Alex. Your death day is coming, so start counting down.That brought a wicked smile to my face. "THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!?! LET THE HUMANS FALL!"

Furisa

Furisa was to upset. Her daddy was gone! she cried and cried and whimpered. She crawled to Alex's leg. "Where is daddy?" she asked with big, tear eyes. "Why is he gone?"

Yopple

The Cassare/Magi sighed. What would they do? "Alex, what should we do about her? She thinks her 'daddy' is loving and caring. Alex, what now? Sir?" Yopple felt that Alex, though dragon now, was a good master. He was still human inside. And Yopple gave his loyalty to him.

???

Aww. poor wyvern. She doesn't know. She thinks he is her caring daddy. YEAH RIGHT. like THAT would ever be true. She floated by them, wondering if they would notice her.

---(Alex)---

"Your daddy is off doing other things right now. We are taking a break from going all over the world and are going to see your daddy sometime later. It may not be today that we see him, but I promise you will see your daddy again. He's just busy. Have some chocolate, it is tasty." I placed a bit of chocolate in front of Furisa. "Yopple, relax. For the next few days, we need to stay focused. Right now, take a break like everyone else. Chill, talk to Lumina, Ludwig, anyone you want to. I'm sure if you have anything that troubles you, they will at least listen, though their advice might not be the best. Just... Socialize. Eat some chocolate.

---(Irupi)---

Irupi was glad to meet Alex, who was apparently the father of Lumina and Ludwig, according to them. Alex certainly enjoyed chocolate, as shown by his large belly. Irupi would get along great with him. But he wanted to get off on the right foot, or paw, with Irupi. He approached Alex, and said, "Hey. Alex, is it? Lumina's been quite a good friend to me while we've been together. You must be a good father to have such a nice girl for a daughter. She actually taught me a few things about chocolate that I didn't know, like how caramel chocolate is way better than normal chocolate. I love chocolate, myself. I hope you and I can become friends."

---(Alex)---

When Irupi came over and started talking, I listened. "Well, you certainly seem like chocolate is your thing," I said, looking at his massive belly. "You don't seem like a bad influence on Lumina, she seems happy. I can understand why you two get along so well. Chocolate is a universal friendship-maker. Naturally Lumina would like you if you offered her chocolate."

---(Irupi)---

"Well, Alex, she offered me chocolate, not the other way around. But still, you are correct." Irupi patted his belly before saying, "Come and chat with us. I bet your kids missed you."

---(Alex)---

Irupi invited me to come and talk with Lumina and Ludwig, so I did. After all, they were basically my children at this point. I sat back on my haunches, front paws a bit off the ground, and said, "Did you miss me? I bet you did. Come on, say it."

I accepted some chocolate from Irupi, and Ludwig said, "Yes, dad, we did miss you. But guess what? I know how to fight now! Check this out!" Ludwig stood up with some difficulty due to his heavy body, then spread his wings before taking off rather slowly and clumsily. Apparently chocolate hadn't been too kind to his flying skills. Ludwig circled overhead a few times, picking up speed, then flew towards a nearby evergreen tree. he flew to one side, then swung his tail orb at the tree trunk. It went Thunk! and dented the trunk a bit. With a bit of effort, Ludwig turned back towards us, and landed almost gracefully next to me. He had to take a few steps forward to stop himself from falling over, but eventually slid to a stop.

He picked up some chocolate and ate it as his reward for successfully hitting the tree, sat back down, and said, "Well? What do you think? Oen taught me that a few days ago. It's really effective, when Oen told me to use it on him, I actually managed to knock him out on my first try. He wasn't too upset, and was actually proud of me for doing so well."

I said, "I figured that out on my own while in the desert. I had to fight some unkind Cassares, so I used the same tactic. Plus I beat up a muscular Red dragon with the same tactic... But nearly killed myself by cracking my tail orb. Do NOT pretend to be a comet and use that tactic. Ok?"

"Ok, sounds scary. I won't be an idiot."

((I have to go for about 40 mins, I'll make another post with Lumina doing things in it then.))

((Sounds like a plan! I'll find a way for Blade to get lost in a blizzard. Heh, I can imagine Alex forcing chocolate into Yopple's mouth. "Relax, dang you!!" xd.png))

Blade

It was a bit of a flight-and probably more of a drag for me as I tried to get Flameheart to use his telepathy---but we finally landed in a snowy alpine area, near what appeared to be confectionery. I was honestly surprised to see such a thing out here. I let Flameheart slide off my back, eying the other dragons. Were these Alex's friends?

Flameheart ran up and pounced on the tail of a rather fat blue dragon, with a fluffy pink mane. Then he ran up and pounced on... Lazuli!? How did she get up here? Oh no, wait... that wasn't Lazuli. I shook my head clear. Once again in the midst of strange dragons. I hoped there wouldn't be more drama.

My hatchling, after rolling around in the snow a bit, decided to try and steal some chocolate from other dragons. After several tries, I gently knocked him down with my tail. He didn't seem to mind, letting out a squeal and diving head-first into a snowbank.

" He's a lot more energetic than I expected." I mumbled. " So, who are these dragons? Can I trust them?" I added that last part quietly to Alex. He seemed to be getting along well with them, but I wasn't about to be hasty in establishing friendship. Flameheart, on the other hand, had better ideas, and started proclaiming the one word I managed to teach him.

He ran up to the fat blue and pink dragon. " FIRE!" He shouted. He then ran up to the female Moonstone. " FIRE!" He shouted again. He turned and pounced into a pile of chocolate. " FIIIIIRRREEE!!!"

I sighed. I was already regretting telling him his name, and what it meant. But at least I got him to say something.

Edited by skwerl56767

---(Alex)---

"Haha! Man, Flameheart is so adorable. I think he'll be just fine. All of these dragons, save for Irupi, are ones I know. So chill. Hey, Flameheart! Want chocolate? Come here and I will give you chocolate." I waved at him with a piece of chocolate in my paw, then waited with chocolate in paw to see if he would come over. He was much like a human child in the way he acted, which made me happy.