AppleMango

Travel Through Asia

Sure! Go for it! smile.gif haha but it might be a bit, as I've still got to get my dragons smile.gif

OK - I will breed for you as soon as I have a free slot (waiting for someone to pick up and I also have a misclick to dump !)

OK - I will breed for you as soon as I have a free slot (waiting for someone to pick up and I also have a misclick to dump !)

Thanks, fuzz smile.gif

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Mumbai (ticket will be owed as soon as airpot opens for public), Bhaktapur

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: AppleMango, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: New Delhi, (visit to Tokyo will follow as soon as there's a flight available)

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Quinney, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Istanbul (the plane to Bhaktapur left over a week ago !)

How come Turkey is in the Europe project as well - not that I care - it means I get to TRAVEL again at least xd.png

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Quinney, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Istanbul (the plane to Bhaktapur left over a week ago !)

How come Turkey is in the Europe project as well - not that I care - it means I get to TRAVEL again at least xd.png

Probably because Turkey, like Russia, lies partly in Europe and partly in Asia. In terms of actual land mass, both countries are predominately in Asia, but they are in both continents. Admittedly, Russia is thought of as more European while Turkey is thought of as more Middle Eastern/Asian, but still... no one argued on the Travel through Europe thread when Turkey was suggested for it. (Says she who grabbed Ankara in that thread.)

Anyone interested in a trip to Sri Lanka? I haven't bred my Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte couple lately, and I'm looking to visit one more Asian capital so that I can open up Colombo as well.

Edited by catstaff

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: PhantomoftheWolves, Quinney,

Capitals travelled: Ankara, Damascus

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: catstaff, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Bhaktapur (Colombo to follow as soon as the travel bureau officially opens for business.)

And with my tenth city now traveled, my reserved city of Colombo, Sri Lanka will be open for tourism shortly. If there are no objections, Colombo will be represented by Striped River Dragons.

Anyone interested to travel to PYONGYANG?

YES, that once in a lifetime travel at last.

Don't worry i wont send you nuclear warheads as long as i get ticket to your country.

Safe return from pyongyang not guaranteed. *evil laughter*

Air N.Korea?!

Anyone interested to travel to PYONGYANG?

YES, that once in a lifetime travel at last.

Don't worry i wont send you nuclear warheads as long as i get ticket to your country.

Safe return from pyongyang not guaranteed. *evil laughter*

Air N.Korea?!

Offered Ramallah smile.gif I am DESPERATE to travel !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket, Dismissed

Capitals travelled: Ramallah, Pyongyang

(Dismissed - it is usual to keep your first 2 gen egg - but - well, I just couldn't pass it up even after I noticed that you hadn't ! xd.png)

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket, Dismissed

Capitals travelled: Ramallah, Pyongyang

(Dismissed - it is usual to keep your first 2 gen egg - but - well, I just couldn't pass it up even after I noticed that you hadn't ! xd.png)

Given how rare pb golds are, okay maybe i would have kept it ?

but...

if i had kept it, i would have went greedy and tried to make it into a neglected. so it would be safer in your hands smile.gif

Even if i dont nd it, it would probably never get to breed or get a name.

Would anyone like to travel to Bishkek? I´ve got one ticket left. It was reserved for Tiga, but she hasn´t shown up since Saturday. It´s an ER already. sad.gif

Lonely Bishkek egg!

I´m also taking IOUs, just put in a dummie egg. smile.gif

Would anyone like to travel to Bishkek? I´ve got one ticket left. It was reserved for Tiga, but she hasn´t shown up since Saturday. It´s an ER already. sad.gif

Lonely Bishkek egg!

I´m also taking IOUs, just put in a dummie egg. smile.gif

offered a ticket to Damascus

I already got a Damascus egg. blink.gif Just offer a dummie egg (or a nice Terrae wink.gif )

Given how rare pb golds are, okay maybe i would have kept it ?

but...

if i had kept it, i would have went greedy and tried to make it into a neglected. so it would be safer in your hands smile.gif

Even if i dont nd it, it would probably never get to breed or get a name.

But how will you carry on in this project if you don't....

Ummmm

i offered a terrae from a personal breeding project

Accepted, thanks. Really nice Terrae biggrin.gif

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: idril, PhantomoftheWolves

Capitals travelled: Bishkek, no return ticket needed (yet)

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that I started my new course recently so I will be busy with school, so if you want something, please PM me.

I will be as active as I can, but will be focusing on my studies, but when I get a PM I get a notification on my phone so I will always see those. smile.gif

LumosSeeker - I am about to update the list to add your new city/dragon. smile.gif

Imperial Fleshcrownes are already representing Malé, so I'm afraid you'll have to choose another dragon. Sorry sad.gif

Edit #2 I'm not sure if anyone has travelled to Malé yet, so if you want I can send Pavasaris an activity check to make sure they want to continue with the project and if they don't you can have them(possibly, it depends what fuzzbucket says.) If you do, I will still reserve the dragon that you'd like just in case you can't get Imperial Fleshcrownes.

fuzzbucket - Did you get that ticket to Malé? If you did, and Pavasaris doesn't want to continue this project, would you be happy if Imperial Fleshcrownes changed city and the one you had wasn't really a part of this project so much anymore?

Edited by AppleMango

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that I started my new course recently so I will be busy with school, so if you want something, please PM me.

I will be as active as I can, but will be focusing on my studies, but when I get a PM I get a notification on my phone so I will always see those. smile.gif

LumosSeeker - I am about to update the list to add your new city/dragon. smile.gif

Imperial Fleshcrownes are already representing Malé, so I'm afraid you'll have to choose another dragon. Sorry sad.gif

Edit #2 I'm not sure if anyone has travelled to Malé yet, so if you want I can send Pavasaris an activity check to make sure they want to continue with the project and if they don't you can have them(possibly, it depends what fuzzbucket says.) If you do, I will still reserve the dragon that you'd like just in case you can't get Imperial Fleshcrownes.

fuzzbucket - Did you get that ticket to Malé? If you did, and Pavasaris doesn't want to continue this project, would you be happy if Imperial Fleshcrownes changed city and the one you had wasn't really a part of this project so much anymore?

I didn't yet - Pavasaris was going to pay me shortly. Their dragons weren't interested a couple of weeks ago.... I PMd a couple of days ago - but - well, if necessary...

ETA I am NOT happy with breed changes after anyone has received an egg, by the way - this happened to me with the Europe project (on that occasion there was no way around it; the breed had to be changed) and it meant I had to rejig a lineage sad.gif Once someone has traded for a ticket and got it, I think the breed should stay. This time - I don't have a ticket for Malé, so it isn't as serious - but Pavasaris has ALWAYS been reliable, so I wouldn't do anything unless they ask you for an out - in which case, THIS tie the breed wouldn't be an issue as no-one has a ticket..

Edited by fuzzbucket

Oops! My bad! I hadn't realized that Imperial Fleshcrownes were already taken! unsure.gif Sorry in advance to Pavasaris!

I only have a 2G right now, but I was able to get another ticket ready - I can always pick a new breed if necessary (If I do, I'll take Blacktips then) smile.gif Let me know what I should do smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I'm not home right now but when I get home (in like 5 hours) I will change blacktips to reserved and PM Pavasaris.

Although from what fuzzbucket has said it's likely that you won't be able to get Imperial Fleshcrownes though, so it's up to you if you want to wait and find out, or you'd just like to open your new city with blacktips. smile.gif

I'm not home right now but when I get home (in like 5 hours) I will change blacktips to reserved and PM Pavasaris.

Although from what fuzzbucket has said it's likely that you won't be able to get Imperial Fleshcrownes though, so it's up to you if you want to wait and find out, or you'd just like to open your new city with blacktips. smile.gif

I think it's active rather than reserved smile.gif

Ok sounds good! I'm going to let Pavasaris keep Imperial Fleshcrownes, as it was my fault for not seeing they were already taken! I'd feel bad for coming in and taking the dragons!

I'll actually use Embers (not Blacktips) for Mumbai smile.gif Hope that's ok!

I keep changing my mind, I'm so sorry! Last time, I promise!

And fuzz, I'll owe the first ticket to you when it's available next week! (sorry you have to wait a bit longer! sad.gif )

Edited by LumosSeeker148