AppleMango

Travel Through Asia

Asia seems - unreasonably quiet lately sad.gif

So it does. Europe has the same problem. sad.gif It's all the members that don't breed and post in/read the thread regularly. That way the "usual suspects" like us end up exchanging tickets with each other, and after that sitting on perfectly fine tickets for days on end without anyone else bothering to offer for them.

So it's resorting to PMs, and compared to the thread that's quite tedious business.

*serves tea, sweet lassi and cookies for the few brave souls who are still using the thread regularly* wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Yeah. I'm stuck in Europe - the person who owes me a ticket seems to be MIA, and I have BEEN everywhere that's active - and even all the inactive capitals sad.gif

I had great hopes of Asia....

Hmm, yes, nowadays it´s better to PM people befor you breed.

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: IchibiGaara, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: New Delhi, Seoul

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, Pavasaris

Capitals travelled: Ramallah, Malé (when the heatwave is over xd.png )

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: AppleMango, Idril

Capitals travelled: Tokyo(Later), Bishkek

Edited by AppleMango

Apologies for my absence, the gemshards kind of took over my life!

Another day and I'll breed a ticket to Ankara, and hope that the neglected weeds haven't overtaken its airport and closed it!

Who'd like to travel to Kathmandu? smile.gif Have another ticket here!

(Just FYI - I've had horrible luck breeding these Luminas - every time it's been "no interest" sad.gif ) - Gone to quinney as part of a previous trip!

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, quinney

Capitals travelled: Kathmandu (paid as per previous IOU), Ankara (already traveled!)

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: idril, PhantomoftheWolfes

Capitals travelled: Damascus

Ramallah has a plane on standby, when someone wants a trip. It isn't taking off till there is demand xd.png

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: AppleMango, idril

Capitals travelled: Tokyo, Ulan Baator

Because of the no-show of the last passengers, tickets will only be given out on request in the future.

Edited by Idril

Ankara is still available.

PM some people. I would. I HAVE done, several times !

PM some people. I would. I HAVE done, several times !

I've PM'd PhantomoftheWolves for a Damascus egg.

I've PM'd PhantomoftheWolves for a Damascus egg.

I PM DOZENS of people, track - and delete unread ones when I get an answer xd.png

I PM DOZENS of people, track - and delete unread ones when I get an answer xd.png

I didn't know you could delete messages once sent. I'll go and delete the one I sent.

Anyway, still not heard anything so putting the hatchie here.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/f08a3a213bf98...a8d588e8b597db9

If it doesn't get claimed, I may AP it.

Applemango, I have my 10 now so chosen red dragons for Istanbul, I'll breed for my own 2nd gen shortly.

ETA: That's very strange - it says 'no message found'. None found, read or unread...

Traded with AppleMango

Edited by quinney

I didn't know you could delete messages once sent. I'll go and delete the one I sent.

Anyway, still not heard anything so putting the hatchie here.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/f08a3a213bf98...a8d588e8b597db9

If it doesn't get claimed, I may AP it.

Applemango, I have my 10 now so chosen red dragons for Istanbul, I'll breed for my own 2nd gen shortly.

ETA: That's very strange - it says 'no message found'. None found, read or unread...

I'll take it, but I don't have room for a dummy can you PM me a one way link please?

Or maybe Ichibigaara, I was meant to trade my next Tokyo egg with New Delhi, he can breed Seoul soon though I think.

I'll update the lists to include your second city now. smile.gif

Do you track yours ?

Well, I haven't in the past, so I might have clicked it too late for it to count.

Don't know if that explains the 'no message at all' scenario.

Well, I haven't in the past, so I might have clicked it too late for it to count.

Don't know if that explains the 'no message at all' scenario.

No idea - but if you are into trading a lot - setting it to track by default is VERY wise !

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, IchibiGaara

Capitals travelled: Kathmandu (ticket to IchibiGaara will be owed as soon as flight is available!), Seoul

With this, I've traveled to 10 cities in Asia! biggrin.gif As I've already claimed Mumbai as my 2nd city, I'd like to choose the Imperial Fleshcrownes for my dragon. Thanks!

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, IchibiGaara

Capitals travelled: Kathmandu (ticket to IchibiGaara will be owed as soon as flight is available!), Seoul

With this, I've traveled to 10 cities in Asia! biggrin.gif As I've already claimed Mumbai as my 2nd city, I'd like to choose the Imperial Fleshcrownes for my dragon. Thanks!

Hey - can I send you to Bhaktapur so I can go to Mumbai as soon as the airport opens up ?

Hey - can I send you to Bhaktapur so I can go to Mumbai as soon as the airport opens up  ?

Sure! Go for it! smile.gif haha but it might be a bit, as I've still got to get my dragons smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148