AppleMango

Travel Through Asia

@fuzzbucket; Of course ^.^ I'm searching for some CB Anagallis' right now~ I would love Bhaktapur, please~

RejectSoul - I think it's completely fair to reserve it for you - lots of people have second cities reserved for them. If you really don't want me to then I can take it off reserve, but don't feel guilty about having it reserved because someone else might want it.

Idril - Yeah, I guess. Idk. I just copied from the Europe thread that you ask to sign up then make your passport. tongue.gif Haha.

I really want to do an activity check - but I always have a full PM box, but I am hoping to get around to it super soon. I have a week off uni this week, and if I get all my assignments that are due next week done hopefully I will have time to finally do it! (I am not good at time management.)

AnnoyingTiger888 - Sure smile.gif I will update the lists now.

fuzzbucket - thank you biggrin.gif

@fuzzbucket; Of course ^.^ I'm searching for some CB Anagallis' right now~ I would love Bhaktapur, please~

OK - as soon as they are off CD.... biggrin.gif

Apple - I will run a check if you like ? how long should I give them all ?

OK - as soon as they are off CD.... biggrin.gif

Apple - I will run a check if you like ? how long should I give them all ?

If you don't mind I would really appreciate that!

I feel like the worst/laziest mod ever though. Haha.

However long you think is fair really. I think anywhere in the span of 3 days - 1 week is fine. Probably a week is best.

OK. I will PM EVERYONE - including those who have posted recently - just so that no-one can say they weren't asked smile.gif (Except you, Apple biggrin.gif)

Off to do it now.

Done - Mango - Reject soul is not on the list of CAPITALs.... I hope no-one else has slid off...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Great, another new traveler. Welcome AnnoyingTiger888. smile.gif Can't wait to get a Riad egg. smile.gif

OK. I will PM EVERYONE - including those who have posted recently - just so that no-one can say they weren't asked smile.gif (Except you, Apple biggrin.gif)

Off to do it now.

Done - Mango - Reject soul is not on the list of CAPITALs.... I hope no-one else has slid off...

Thank you biggrin.gif

Whoops. Sorry RejectSoul. That's been fixed now smile.gif

I don't think so - I normally update the lists straight away. :/ Not sure what happened there.

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Viridis, Lantean Pegasus

Capitals travelled: New Delhi, Vientiane

Thank you ! Enjoy India !

Tickets to Seoul are available, it's probably better to message AppleMango about it than me though as I don't use the forums that often smile.gif

Okay, I'm still alive and Beijing is open to visitor, for more info please take a look at my passport.

By the way, can I represent Lhasa(China) with White dragons?

Okay, I'm still alive and Beijing is open to visitor, for more info please take a look at my passport.

By the way, can I represent Lhasa(China) with White dragons?

How many cities have you traveled to? I don't see any on your passport. After you've updated that, if it's 10 or more, then yes you can, if it's less than 10, then I can reserve either the city or dragon for you or both if you make a good argument why whites should represent Lhasa smile.gif

I will add them both to the reserved list for now though.

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, Isanor

Capitals travelled: Ramallah, Beijing.

YAY I am on the move again biggrin.gif

I am activity checking and one thing has come to my notice. Apple - in the first post with the list of places - can we see a note of how to contact people ? As in (random example)

Ramallah (Palestine*) - Fuzzbucket - Seragamma Wyverns - PM or thread

Tokyo(Japan) - AppleMango - Skywing - PM

Two "inactive" people say they never were but no-one PMd them biggrin.gif

I am activity checking and one thing has come to my notice. Apple - in the first post with the list of places - can we see a note of how to contact people ? As in (random example)

Two "inactive" people say they never were but no-one PMd them biggrin.gif

Good idea.

I'm going to put a PM link next to everyone's names after their cities. If you want this removed because you feel you are best contacted via the thread, just let me know and I will take it away. smile.gif Or if you want both just let me know and I can add that in too smile.gif

*Belisar, I didn't link yours yet since you are a bit behind in breeding. smile.gif If you're wondering why you're not linked. smile.gif Not a bad thing, just because I think you'll feel bad if your list gets longer, you're still free to post/get eggs as much as you want - just let me know if you want me to link your thing to change it to post in the thread smile.gif

I've been asked if you have to have a native 2nd gen from your own city.

There's no rule saying you have to, but to me it makes sense to so I would say it's recommended and strongly suggested I guess.

The 2nd gen from your city counts towards the 10 that you need to open a second city, so there is no real reason not to as well.

Edited by AppleMango

I've got a ticket to Mongolia!  smile.gif

Visit Ulan Bator!

Also taking IOUs.  wink.gif

Made an offer!

Also, because uhh...

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, RejectSoul

Capitals travelled: Ramallah, Jakarta

Edited by RejectSoul

Accepted, thank you. biggrin.gif

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Idril, RejectSoul

Capitals travelled:Ulan Bator, Jakarta

I've got a ticket for Baghdad, Iraq. I bred it just today to make up for my absence - I've been so tired and busy thanks to work I've had to stay off the computer...

I have a Bishkek ticket that wasn't picked up. It's an ER already. sad.gif

So if anyone would like to visit Bishkek just offer a dummie egg.

Ticket to Bishkek!

@Idril:

I have offered a dummy, but you already visited New Delhi, and I don't have a 2nd city. So if you'd like to keep the little one, or get an offer from someone who has a ticket for you, just reject my offer.

No problem, glad it got a good home.

I guess I´ll start PMing people and asking them when they are online, or arranging a fixed date before I breed now. blink.gif

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Idril, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Bishkek (no ticket needed in return)

@Idril:

Thank you, I will enjoy my journey ! smile.gif

Well, it seems a bit better here than in the Europe thread, but PMing people seems to (have) become the method of choice in both projects. sad.gif

It tends to be safer, as so many of us have been everywhere.... But I think the activity check (nearly done) has galvanised a few people biggrin.gif