AppleMango

Travel Through Asia

I noticed this thread getting active again, and just thought I'd pop in to say that both Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte and Colombo are open for travels upon request.

This is an interesting point. I'm not really sure how I think about it. Very interested to hear others opinions.

@RejectSoul - like fuzzbucket said, we don't have a form to join, just ask nicely tongue.gif Also you need to choose a capital for your first city. I'm going to add Putrajaya to the reserved list for you, so that you can open it as your second city after you have travelled to 10 places. I'm also reserving ridgewings for you, in case you'd like them for the capital you choose. If you choose a new dragon for your capital though, I will have to either take Putrajaya or ridgewings off the reserved list for you - unless you can make a good case for why you think they fit the city. ^^

Well, Putrajaya is technically the Administrative Capital wink.gif

Can I reserve Jakarta, then?

(Also, are Hooktalons represented? I can't find them via the search. I hope it's not that they are and I'm dumb.)

Well, Putrajaya is technically the Administrative Capital wink.gif

Can I reserve Jakarta, then?

(Also, are Hooktalons represented? I can't find them via the search. I hope it's not that they are and I'm dumb.)

Sorry, but Hooktalons are not OK - as they can't breed with much else and many of us are making lineages ! It needs to be a regular dragon (no pygmies, two-headeds or drakes) and not a holiday either. There's a list of what's OK and still available on the first page but here it is (I HOPE it's 100% up to date...)

Albino

Anagallis

Black Capped Teimarr

Blacktip

Blue-Banded

Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Brimstone

Brute

Canopy

Cassare

Deep Sea

Electric

Fever Wyvern

Flamingo Wyvern

Gray

Green

Magi

Mint

Neotropical

Nocturne

Pink

Plated Colossus

Purple

Seasonal

Spitfire

Spirit Ward

Spotted Greenwing

Stone

Sunstone

Swallowtail

Tsunami Wyvern

Turpentine

Water

Water Walker

Waterhorse

White

I have a kind of "Putrajaya" problem with Ramallah. One has to live with these things !

@RejectSoul - like fuzzbucket said, hooktalons are two headeds which means they can't breed with the normal dragons and therefore can't be a part of the project.

You can open Jakarta as your first city, and have Putrajaya reserved for you.

@fuzzbucket It's mostly up to date. There may be some missing because they were released after I made the thread, but there shouldn't be any on there that are taken.

Well, then, thank you guys for the advice <3

I've updated my passport (Jakarta and Ridgewings because both are blue), but haven't linked the post.

So... I guess feel free to request offspring once my dragon's teleport function is off cooldown?

Also @AppleMango I appreciate the thought, but don't really want to deprive another person of the chance. So you don't have to reserve Putrajaya.

Quick edit: Once the dragons can breed again, and the teleport is ready.

Edited by RejectSoul

Well, then, thank you guys for the advice <3

I've updated my passport (Jakarta and Ridgewings because both are blue), but haven't linked the post.

So... I guess feel free to request offspring once my dragon's teleport function is off cooldown?

Also @AppleMango I appreciate the thought, but don't really want to deprive another person of the chance. So you don't have to reserve Putrajaya.

Quick edit: Once the dragons can breed again, and the teleport is ready.

I'd love a ticket as soon as you are ready - I can do Ramallah now, or Bhaktapur in a few days.

I'd love a ticket as soon as you are ready - I can do Ramallah now, or Bhaktapur in a few days.

Sure thing! When they're off cooldown I'll breed an egg and send it your way, and I'd love either <3

Oh, nice surprice. So many new travelers. Welcome! biggrin.gif

My two cities, Ulan Baator and Bishkek, are open for travels. cool.gif

Re sign-up form: I guess we could take the passport as our sign-up form?

btw, I noticed that Macau is listed as active, but to be honest expect for that one post I never saw valkyrieX ever again. blink.gif

Edited by Idril

Welcome, new travelers!

If anyone would like a ticket to Kathmandu or Mumbai, please let me know! smile.gif

Sure thing! When they're off cooldown I'll breed an egg and send it your way, and I'd love either <3

Your ticket is in your mailbox biggrin.gif

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: idril, Dismissed

Capitals travelled: Ulan Baator

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: idril, Viridis

Capitals travelled: Ulan Baator, Vientiane

I just wanted to let the patient travelers know, that Bankok is having troubles to distribute tickets.... sad.gif

This You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced. is what I get lately. Balloons are rare breeder again - or maybe jsut this pair.... I am awfully sorry. I missed a few breeding times, but even after my return, they are still stubborn. I will try weekly to press eggs out of them until everyone who is on the booking list, has their ticket.

Again, I am so so sorry...

I hope I'm doing this right >.<

I'd like to join as Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), Anagallis

If I read it right, I can reserve a second city? If so, I'd like to reserve Osaka (Japan).

I hope I'm doing this right >.<

I'd like to join as Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), Anagallis

If I read it right, I can reserve a second city? If so, I'd like to reserve Osaka (Japan).

Great. I will alert the boss (who I know is busy.) May I reserve a ticket and breed you one of mine - would you like Ramallah or Bhaktapur ?

@fuzzbucket; Of course ^.^ I'm searching for some CB Anagallis' right now~ I would love Bhaktapur, please~

RejectSoul - I think it's completely fair to reserve it for you - lots of people have second cities reserved for them. If you really don't want me to then I can take it off reserve, but don't feel guilty about having it reserved because someone else might want it.

Idril - Yeah, I guess. Idk. I just copied from the Europe thread that you ask to sign up then make your passport. tongue.gif Haha.

I really want to do an activity check - but I always have a full PM box, but I am hoping to get around to it super soon. I have a week off uni this week, and if I get all my assignments that are due next week done hopefully I will have time to finally do it! (I am not good at time management.)

AnnoyingTiger888 - Sure smile.gif I will update the lists now.

fuzzbucket - thank you biggrin.gif

@fuzzbucket; Of course ^.^ I'm searching for some CB Anagallis' right now~ I would love Bhaktapur, please~

OK - as soon as they are off CD.... biggrin.gif

Apple - I will run a check if you like ? how long should I give them all ?

OK - as soon as they are off CD.... biggrin.gif

Apple - I will run a check if you like ? how long should I give them all ?

If you don't mind I would really appreciate that!

I feel like the worst/laziest mod ever though. Haha.

However long you think is fair really. I think anywhere in the span of 3 days - 1 week is fine. Probably a week is best.

OK. I will PM EVERYONE - including those who have posted recently - just so that no-one can say they weren't asked smile.gif (Except you, Apple biggrin.gif)

Off to do it now.

Done - Mango - Reject soul is not on the list of CAPITALs.... I hope no-one else has slid off...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Great, another new traveler. Welcome AnnoyingTiger888. smile.gif Can't wait to get a Riad egg. smile.gif

OK. I will PM EVERYONE - including those who have posted recently - just so that no-one can say they weren't asked smile.gif (Except you, Apple biggrin.gif)

Off to do it now.

Done - Mango - Reject soul is not on the list of CAPITALs.... I hope no-one else has slid off...

Thank you biggrin.gif

Whoops. Sorry RejectSoul. That's been fixed now smile.gif

I don't think so - I normally update the lists straight away. :/ Not sure what happened there.

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Viridis, Lantean Pegasus

Capitals travelled: New Delhi, Vientiane

Thank you ! Enjoy India !