TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Alright, status update:

Completed the Carnival, got all the prizes.

Completed Trick-or-Treating, got all the treats.

Claimed my max number of Halloween Babies, 3 male and 3 female, influenced and safe until later.

All in all, a very good Halloween '14. Happy Halloween to All! And good luck with the catching and claiming!

All right! EggLocked on Confusion. All five or my sad little bronze trophy slots.

YESS!

Thank you, TJ!

Edited by EmmaD333

Ooh, I love that s2 female position, looks great!

Hi, happy Halloween!!

Thanks TJ for the new releases - got mine biggrin.gif

But I got only one zombie this year. So sad. sad.gif

I have been up for a bit but just remembered about the new eggs in a few minutes time managed to catch five eggs. Give it another couple minutes for next drop and should be able to get my last.

I decided to catch at least one egg out of each biome I only need one out of the jungle. LOL

I thought this was a funny idea so I am doing it too, and what do you know my last is going to be jungle too. xd.png

Happy Halloween everyone! Thanks TJ and the artists!

Uhhh the gendered hatchlings look so fierce. I really really like the tail and the orange highlights on them.

Wow! TJ's hatchies are S2 already and have dimorphism (hooray)! And they look spooktacular! wink.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!

Decided to grab at least 1 from each biome for the heck of it.

I have been up for a bit but just remembered about the new eggs in a few minutes time managed to catch five eggs. Give it another couple minutes for next drop and should be able to get my last.

I decided to catch at least one egg out of each biome I only need one out of the jungle. LOL

I did this too I caught two from the desert though so I'm going to have to go back when my last egg hatches and see if i can catch one from the volcano. I normally just click like mad but this time I picked up eggs from the AP to choose biomes. (Fantastic tip whoever suggested that earlier-thanks)

Thanks to TJ and spriters for the new eggies - awesome work as always.

Eta thanks for the beautiful new badge nyastara that was quick

Edited by velvet_paw

I just grabbed 5 from the biome with the LEAST dragons. (Forest, for some reason.)\

The mature hatchis look so AWESOME! You rock, Birdz, PieMaster!

user posted image

aww man...

they drop in all biomes every five min for a minute or so and then there is a major drop on the hour

Don't worry

edit -ninja'd ninja.gif

Edited by velvet_paw

they drop in all biomes every five min for a minute or so and then there is a major drop on the hour

Don't worry

edit -ninja'd ninja.gif

i saw that ninja edit

Ok, is it just me or do the gendered hatchlings look a bit like Shoggoth?

Well, a draconic Shoggoth.