TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Dragon dropping for only 1 day and all biomes are empty most of the time... -.-

Happy Halloween everyone!

For me, the eggs were very easy to catch, so happy about that smile.gif

I have another problem though, I am trying to make a zombie and I have no actions available, shouldn't there be revive?!

It can only be revived once. If you've already killed it and revived it, there won't be another spot.

I like the hatchies smile.gif Like someone else already said, it seems they would be perfect for the Avatar of Destruction.

I'm glad I remembered we'd have the Halloween event a couple of days ago. now I got 7 of the new dragons, 3 new Pumpkins, 1 Grave (which I didn't have yet because I totally forgot about it last year, so this ideal!), 2 new Black Marrows and 2 new Shadow Walkers. With a lot of thanks to all the breeders!

I just realized TJ posted 4 eggs/hatchies. I assume that means we'll have dimorphism on both the adults and the hatchlings. This would be the first Halloween since the Vampires were introduced that we'd have dimorphism for the hatchlings again. I like that smile.gif

I'm looking forward to the maturing hatchlings and adults!

Thanks, TJ, Spriters, concept designers & writers for the wonderful dragons & event!

Have fun & Happy hunting everyone!

Edited by Sheriziya

It can only be revived once. If you've already killed it and revived it, there won't be another spot.

I know and I'm reasonably sure that's not what happened. I can't guarantee it though, so if no one's got a better idea, I will assume this is what it is.

Dragon dropping for only 1 day and all biomes are empty most of the time... -.-

Try every 5 minutes or on the hourly drop, there are usually lots for at least 2 minutes biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween!

Thank you TJ and spriters, I am sure the new dragon will be awesome smile.gif

I just woke up, and managed to catch one egg from each biome. Sadly all my zombie attempts failed. There's always next year wink.gif

Ohh scratch that... in two of my attempts I got a database error, and now I realized the zombification was successful! So I have a new zombie hatchie and a lady zombie biggrin.gif

I have been up for a bit but just remembered about the new eggs in a few minutes time managed to catch five eggs. Give it another couple minutes for next drop and should be able to get my last.

I decided to catch at least one egg out of each biome I only need one out of the jungle. LOL

Ohh scratch that... in two of my attempts I got a database error, and now I realized the zombification was successful! So I have a new zombie hatchie and a lady zombie biggrin.gif

Yes, mine did that too. Has anyone revived as a normal dragon and gotten that? Mine either Zombie'fied or turned into dust.

Oh, two hatchies matured! And we've indeed got a female and a male hatchie smile.gif I like the female hatchie. With the male hatchie the head isn't that.... obvious? But I like it overall. I wonder what the adults will look like!

Edited by Sheriziya