TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Just to clarify the new eggs are the ones with the description "being near this egg makes it hard to think clearly."

And also, how are eggs already hatched? They take three days to and even with incubation it would be tomorrow I thought.

Because when TJ posts them, they are already set at 3d 12h.

happy halloween! all my attempts at making a zombie dragon failed miserably [quietly cries about her four dead dragons] and i've yet to catch one of the new eggs. i need more room and my other eggs need to hatch already!!

Are these two-headed? There's something behind or on the head, but I don't know if it's another head or just... A horn or something. It doesn't look like a head up close, but maybe it wasn't intended to be looked at so closely.

Are these two-headed? There's something behind or on the head, but I don't know if it's another head or just... A horn or something. It doesn't look like a head up close, but maybe it wasn't intended to be looked at so closely.

I'm assuming you are talking about the male hatchling. I did a double take at first too, but I am pretty sure it is the lower part of the jaw and the far wing you are seeing that looks a bit like another head.

Happy Halloween!

Yeah. I think that's definitely the far wing. It DOES look like a second head though, but the females having one head and the males not hasn't really happened before, or anything. But there's a first time for everything!

I can't even GET to TJ's scroll... Don't know how y'all are doing it.

Edited by EmmaD333

Those are some gorgeous eggs, could be my fave so far. Looking forward to seeing the adults.

Zombie wise, best year ever! 13 total, 12 hatchies (with a good mix of gendered and ungendered) and 1 adult.

Another great event, thanks to everyone who made it possible! smile.gif

Happy Halloween!

Yeah. I think that's definitely the far wing. It DOES look like a second head though, but the females having one head and the males not hasn't really happened before, or anything. But there's a first time for everything!

TJ's eggs/hatchlings/adults for each event or release are posted on the first page of the announcement. First post. That's how we are tracking their progress. You can't, unless you already know his scroll name, access his scroll itself.

The hatchlings look kind of like they have eyes all over them. They seem to be insect inspired, and/or based on the black stuff full of eyes that Alucard becomes when he opens Hell or connects with it (or w/e that is - it's been a while since I've seen it xd.png ).

user posted image

We're not, TJ's scroll is always hidden because he might have new releases on there that we're not meant to see.

Yes, I see some resemblance, but dragon-like (not blob-like).

Hmmm, wouldn't a Cthulhu dragon be awesome? wink.gif

Still gonna call one of mine Shoggoth... Or at least something related to it.

Happy Halloween Everybody! smile.gif Got two eggs slots ready currently and ready to catch those dragons. ^^ Does anybody know how often they appear?

Happy Halloween Everybody! smile.gif Got two eggs slots ready currently and ready to catch those dragons. ^^ Does anybody know how often they appear?

There are drops on the hour and at every five minute interval. smile.gif Good luck!

working on getting my 6th egg.

getting at least 2 from each type of biome in case they look good with coppers.

Why aren't these dropping constantly like they have in the past?

I don't have all day to sit here.

The hatchlings look kind of like they have eyes all over them. They seem to be insect inspired, and/or based on the black stuff full of eyes that Alucard becomes when he opens Hell or connects with it (or w/e that is - it's been a while since I've seen it xd.png ).

Hellsing <3 Alucard is so hot ;-;

I have 2 egg slots open but I am already at 21/21. I want more eggs wish my Hatchies could magically grow xd.png

Omg the eggs are already dropping! Almost missed everything. Hope they're not too hard to get, I'm in the middle of getting my eyes treated, no contacts or glasses are allowed and I'm a blind bat.

every 5 minutes a short amount drop and a longer amount drop on the full hour smile.gif

got all my 7 eggs and I DO see double heads on both genders of the hatchies, but perhaps I need my glasses lol laugh.gif

Happy Halloween to you all! biggrin.gif

But jeez do these babies have massive heads.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's their jaws that are quite large, not their heads though. It's quite scary xd.png But I love them already wub.gif

Also, will TJ's hatchlings have grown up by the end of today?

Edited by Jascuty

Happy Halloween everyone <3

Whenever I revived a dragon to be Zombie successfully, the page shows up 'Database Error'.

Just try hitting refresh. Guess there are a lot of people on. Heh. I love the holidays! And this one is a week after my birthday, so what a great present!

There are drops on the hour and at every five minute interval. smile.gif Good luck!

Thanks! ^^ Oh boy, this is going to be hard, lol. xd.png. I have a tiny feeling I'll be sitting here all day just trying to get one of these babies...xd.pngD.

Also, will TJ's hatchlings have grown up by the end of today?

No, they take a full 3 days to go from hatching to adult. Only the eggs are accelerated and I think that is because they are low time eggs when he posts them.