TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

One more to go and that's my lot. During the first couple of hours it was impossible to get anything, but I'm having much better luck now. Can't wait to see what these pretty eggs hold, although I swear I have seen that egg description before...

Man I thought they were still going to be hard to get, but I got 3 in one drop, locked with 4 of them now. I caught 3 in the Desert when I finally thought "but what about the different biomes then" so yeah, I only have from 2 biomes now haha.

They already look awesome ^^

All biomes are empty now, hope I can get some in the next drop!

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

For me, the eggs were very easy to catch, so happy about that smile.gif

I have another problem though, I am trying to make a zombie and I have no actions available, shouldn't there be revive?!

Does anybody else think these might be the type of dragon that is the contrast to the GoN?

(Maybe everybody thinks that and I just didn't notice because I didn't read the other 24 pages of this thread.  tongue.gif )

The description looks like they are related to chaos or something similar that would be the opposite of the GoNs' balance.

Ah yes! Like the one the GoN is fighting against and you then capture with the cage of light in the "Hebaid dragon - story". That would really be awesome!

Edited by Nyastara

Yay, 5 eggs for me, and now I just need my last two eggs to hatch to complete the hunt biggrin.gif

Ah yes! Like the one the GoN is fighting against and you then capture with the cage of light in the "Hebaid dragon - story". That would really be awesome!

That would be so cool...

I was only able to catch one right now, but I'll probably cath more later. The event was very fun, and I really enjoyed it! Thank you TJ and everyone who helped!

I've been hoping on that since the first day the Carnival was up, it'd be absolutely perfect! And why else drop so many hints! Wasn't there also a hint to it on that picture of that woman with a GoN on one side, and an unknown dragon on the other side? I really hope that it'll be this dragon!

Oh they hatched!

Omg they look cool!

They have cobra-like heads!

Edited by Gutz

I've been hoping on that since the first day the Carnival was up, it'd be absolutely perfect! And why else drop so many hints! Wasn't there also a hint to it on that picture of that woman with a GoN on one side, and an unknown dragon on the other side? I really hope that it'll be this dragon!

Possibly... I'm very excited for this mystery dragon.

Well, I was stupid enough to try to revive my dead hatchlings/adults for zombification before the 31st so I don't have anymore zombie fodder left :/ At least I already have one from 3 years ago biggrin.gif

Caught my first CB!! ;w; Even though I've been on DC since like '08 I've never actually managed to get a CB Halloween l0l. Now to get a few more! ^^

[Edit] Finally scroll-locked! I'm quite happy right now hehe.

I love the hatchies so far btw. 0:

Edited by Doctor Sunie

I really want a zombie dragon but I just can't kill my dragons xd.png

Still no Halloween egg sad.gif

Yes you're right about the picture! I totally forgot about it.

Ugh. No zombie luck for me.

Hatchies look awesome! Can't wait to see adults. Man, I was a dummy and caught all Alpine before realizing there were eggs in the forest too. T-T

Oh well. Influenced and incubated.

Love how the new egg looks like. It seems like a piece of hard coal

oooh, the hatchie looks very spooky! I Luv it! wub.gif

Great job of spriting, birdzgoboom & PieMaster!