Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

We now have pages on the sheet for the new dragons with enough links for the adults.

Healer - Archer - Fighter - Rogue - Bard - BBEG - Caster 

Edit: There is now enough links for the hatchlings too.

Edited by Dinala1641882

My group -> Adventure Time!

there’s a couple eggs and a few hatchlings, although I’m sure currently there are a plethora of eggs & hatchlings to click on the hatcheries 😅

Edited by mishhelle
i can’t spell

44 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You'll need to edit that to 'public'. ;)

thx I didn’t notice that’s the default setting🤦🏻‍♀️

any suggestions for a hatchery that has lots of Scourgekeeper hatchies for viewing?

26 minutes ago, trystan said:

any suggestions for a hatchery that has lots of Scourgekeeper hatchies for viewing?

I got enough (6) to unlock stage 1 in about 20 minutes +/- at Silvi's

48 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

I got enough (6) to unlock stage 1 in about 20 minutes +/- at Silvi's

oh thanks!

*off to stalk Silvi's for a little bit*

I've unlocked almost all of my Undead encyclopedia images, but does anyone know what this one is or have an example? It doesn't show on the wiki page for Undead Dragons and is in between Two-Headed Eastern and Two-Headed Sea Serpent.

undead.png

1 hour ago, Caliscurum said:

I've unlocked almost all of my Undead encyclopedia images, but does anyone know what this one is or have an example? It doesn't show on the wiki page for Undead Dragons and is in between Two-Headed Eastern and Two-Headed Sea Serpent.

Spoiler

undead.png

Can confirm, its from the Ghanser.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wS0otTUSnlHLhC4YjP3UohbA5uEdZCsiQMamWiXaRuU/edit#gid=1277197049

Ahh, that makes sense! I didn't seem to recall it being there pre-Ghanser release, so that's logical to conclude. Hopefully someone will update the wiki once we get some Ghanser zombies.

actually, i believe it's just a two-headed Ghanser-style.... because i have that zombie unlocked, from using the Zombie spreadsheet. interesting.