Hellhorse (I need 41😭)
Vampire (10)
Blusang (22)

6 minutes ago, deja said:

Could someone help me with these, i need hatchlings:

Hellhorse (I need 41😭)
Vampire (10)
Blusang (22)

Sure. You will need to scroll a bit but all three are in this group: https://dragcave.net/group/99263

@muttduck, it will add the fourth once you have viewed them.

Edited by Lagie

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

Some more Stratos here:

https://dragcave.net/group/120721

has anyone figured out how many adults we need to view to unlock?

15 of each variant, so... 60, I guess? I've viewed way more than that but I believe if you only view exactly enough of each coloration it would be 60 altogether. 

edit for clarification: 15 individual dragons for each variant, they won't count for multiple variants (though you can re-view in a different variation after a month, I believe).

edit again:  My frozen hatchling group for anyone who needs to unlock hatchies (tho some newer breeds aren't there).

Edited by HeatherMarie

5 hours ago, Sheriam said:

Bred a bunch of my lumina's https://dragcave.net/group/120746

Thank you! I managed to unlock the Dark Lumina which for some reason I thought I had previously unlocked.

I still can’t manage to unlock the Light Lumina in scaleless form.

@HeatherMarie thanks. I have not managed to unlock the 3 PM to 9 PM and I am also missing one more. I will go through this thread and see what I can find for the Stratos.

Edited by missy_

12 minutes ago, Diame said:

How did you get them to change colors like that?

It depends on what dragon you breed them with. Turpentine is one, not sure of the others.

28 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It depends on what dragon you breed them with. Turpentine is one, not sure of the others.

Tried with mine and they hated it, lol. No eggs or color change at all.

11 minutes ago, Diame said:

Tried with mine and they hated it, lol. No eggs or color change at all.

Aww. I may have gotten my facts muddled. I'm sorry. Try checking the lineages of the ones linked above to see who they bred with!

23 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Aww. I may have gotten my facts muddled. I'm sorry. Try checking the lineages of the ones linked above to see who they bred with!

I looked through them and the majority were Turpentine dragons bred, I was just unlucky, it seems.

Wow. Now that I have unlocked all four colors of the Stratos Dragon, I really wish we could collect all four colors!

Corporealized Celestials for your enjoyment! Link

I'll probably breed them in 6 days or so.

Edit: One more Corporealized Celestial that I just released: Link (Becomes incorporeal on 4/17/2020 at 9:11 pm)

Edited by Shokomon

For anyone needing Neglected Eggs, there is one in the Trading Center with about 22-23 hours left at the time of this post.  It's cracking, fast though!

Edit to add, I've NEVER seen a ND that was turned with this much time before.  I do have a screenshot of it, due to it's unbelievable nature.

Edited by muttduck

@muttduck it was incubated & caught, so the timer 'reset' - catching is when you work with another person to try to make sure the egg doesn't die when the timer runs out whether the egg ND's or not.  Usually they just hatch anyway

Edited by Sunrunner

And Bolts, the top dozen or so have used Stun. Click them while you can, the Lumina's I'll probably breed more often but I did the Bolts only because I still needed to unlock them myself. Usually I'm more the grow-up-already type, and it's likely to be a one-time thing :D :D :D

https://dragcave.net/group/121277

Ugh. Missed a release. Thanks for all the links.

Sorry for delay on getting things on the sheet. Been unable to sit at my computer for the past month or so. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can get started updating it.